Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB (1288 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu / Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Wike Vs Awara: "We Will Conduct Supplimentary Election In Rivers State" - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2020
I'm thankful to Emperor Wike and the IPOB for their specifications in their battle for the Soul of PH.

Dear regular people this is not your fight, I trust that Wike Continues going for his acclaimed terrorists and not disturb innocent People in Obigbo or PH, this clarifies the condemnation I made during his careless handling of the Obigbo case imposing curfew and Hardship on our brothers in Obigbo now it is clear those who will attacks PH are not Obigbo citizens.

Now please my dear Ikwerre People, Obigbo or mainland Igbos, please desist from joining the fight between Wike, Government and IPOB. I had always made it clear that IPOB is not an Igbo agenda as Biafra was not entirely an Igbo Agenda but the Agenda of the entire Eastern Region.

My Igbo people will not take much of a side if Wike and his government and IPOB keeps fighting without disrupting the peace of the common man, both Wike and IPOB does not see the future of the Igbos with both sude being Igbos that kept attaching themselves with others.

Wike called for this war, I think IPOB had been matured in the fight unlike Wike that strikes community of Innocent people, from indication so far, IPOB had only attacked properties connected to the person whom they had declared war against.

When you put a 100 million bounty on a sitting governor you had declared war, when you declared a broad organisation like IPOB terrorists and hunt members down you had also declared war.

So let those who prepared for the war go for it, I advise Ikwerre People, Eche, Obigbo and mainland Igbos to desist from engaging in this war but rather go about your business and peaceful conducts.

Thanks all, thanks to IPOB also for making their battle defined, I wish Governor Wike understand the battle now and stop harassing Innocent people in Etche, Obigbo, Ikwerre and also mainland Igboland, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by YoonSung66: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeew! is all I have to say
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2020
YoonSung66:
Mtcheeeeeeew! is all I have to say
Does it count what you say
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Kaduna1stson: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2020
We in the north will continue to use Wike to fight IPOB till both Rivers and IPOB are destroyed, then we can bring in our fulani brothers to occupy Rivers state.
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
We in the north will continue to use Wike to fight IPOB till both Rivers and IPOB are destroyed, then we can bring in our fulani brothers to occupy Rivers state.
You mean Rivers Destroyed Like Meduguri, I don't think IPOB is going after destruction of public properties, they know their enemies
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Kaduna1stson: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Does it count what you say

What he says doesn't count, we will dominate the south by lies and deceit till they all fight each other while we benefit. That's why we are more concerned about a fake bombing news instead of boko haram killing hundreds of our people.
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Kaduna1stson: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

You mean Rivers Destroyed Like Meduguri, I don't think IPOB is going after destruction of public properties, they know their enemies

No, IPOB cannot do that, boko is already doing the destruction in Maidugri
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

No, IPOB cannot do that, boko is already doing the destruction in Maidugri
Sarcasm at it's best lol
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2020
Wike is on a self destruction mode. he will soon regret his actions. let Yoruba Muslims keep deceiving him very soon his eyes will clear
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:
I'm thankful to Emperor Wike and the IPOB for their specifications in their battle for the Soul of PH.

Dear regular people this is not your fight, I trust that Wike Continues going for his acclaimed terrorists and not disturb innocent People in Obigbo or PH, this clarifies the condemnation I made during his careless handling of the Obigbo case imposing curfew and Hardship on our brothers in Obigbo now it is clear those who will attacks PH are not Obigbo citizens.

Now please my dear Ikwerre People, Obigbo or mainland Igbos, please desist from joining the fight between Wike, Government and IPOB. I had always made it clear that IPOB is not an Igbo agenda as Biafra was not entirely an Igbo Agenda but the Agenda of the entire Eastern Region.

My Igbo people will not take much of a side if Wike and his government and IPOB keeps fighting without disrupting the peace of the common man, both Wike and IPOB does not see the future of the Igbos with both sude being Igbos that kept attaching themselves with others.

Wike called for this war, I think IPOB had been matured in the fight unlike Wike that strikes community of Innocent people, from indication so far, IPOB had only attacked properties connected to the person whom they had declared war against.

When you put a 100 million bounty on a sitting governor you had declared war, when you declared a broad organisation like IPOB terrorists and hunt members down you had also declared war.

So let those who prepared for the war go for it, I advise Ikwerre People, Eche, Obigbo and mainland Igbos to desist from engaging in this war but rather go about your business and peaceful conducts.

Thanks all, thanks to IPOB also for making their battle defined, I wish Governor Wike understand the battle now and stop harassing Innocent people in Etche, Obigbo, Ikwerre and also mainland Igboland, thank you.

Put all these your efforts in Enugu state and ask for good governance

leave rivers state for rivers.

Is there any rivers person masturbating about enugu, the way you masturbates and always restless on their issue

Is enugu so worthless that it lacks self respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Put all these your efforts in Enugu state and ask for good governance

leave rivers state for rivers.

Is there any rivers person masturbating about enugu, the way you masturbates and always restless on their issue

Is enugu so worthless that it lacks self respect.
I have gone beyond Enugu state, I'm an advocate of Igboland and I guess from there you see PH, Got everything to do with me, Enugu is already in the bag for we Igbos, we need to make our mark known about PH, get it into your head, it got everything to do with me

1 Like

Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by helinues: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
shocked

Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

I have gone beyond Enugu state, I'm an advocate of Igboland and I guess from there you see PH, Got everything to do with me, Enugu is already in the bag for we Igbos, we need to make our mark known about PH, get it into your head, it got everything to do with me

I can see development littered in the whole Enugu state that you are moving beyonf.

If you want put enugu in your hip pocket, none of our business.

allow others in their state to have peace. You guys about creating one thread after another concerning another persons state.

dem burn your state or is it okay for u too keep disturbing others peace.

Useless state.....ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I can see development littered in the whole Enugu state that you are moving beyonf.

If you want put enugu in your hip pocket, none of our business.

allow others in their state to have peace. You guys about creating one thread after another concerning another persons state.

dem burn your state or is it okay for u too keep disturbing others peace.

Useless state.....ndi ala
Who cares, no matter your state apart from Lagos, which was once a federal capital any other state you can think of we got a Match for such state in Igbo land, leave Rivers alone, Igbos have as much stake in Rivers as any other group in Rivers so tell me your state let's compare to Enugu and again PH is partly Igboland, tell me another state, I got another Igbo state for a head on comparison, nonsense,

1 Like

Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Danger95: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Who cares, no matter your state apart from Lagos, which was once a federal capital any other state you can think of we got a Match for such state in Igbo land, leave Rivers alone, Igbos have as much stake in Rivers as any other group in Rivers so tell me your state let's compare to Enugu and again PH is partly Igboland, tell me another state, I got another Igbo state for a head on comparison, nonsense,
I kind of like this guy
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Ana-akogheri

Mr if your state is useless that it doesn't have self respect then live with it and stop going about creating threads and causing frictions in other state. You don't tell man how to live in his own compound.

Earlier today it was one ogbonnia from Enugu creating thread about rivers and not long another one about same people.

Mr if your state is useless then allow others dictate how to run their affairs...

Inukwam igboland. Your own ends in your state and mind your damn business.

That's how nnamdi kanu will go about creating problems and constituting nuisance same thing you are doing.

thnk goodness for Uche mefor, our deserved son removing himself from such stupidity.
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ana-akogheri

Mr if your state is useless that it doesn't have self respect then live with it and stop going about creating threads and causing frictions in other state. You don't tell man how to live in his own compound.

Earlier today it was one ogbonnia from Enugu creating thread about rivers and not long another one about same people.

Mr if your state is useless then allow others dictate how to run their affairs...

Inukwam igboland. Your own ends in your state and mind your damn business.

That's how nnamdi kanu will go about creating problems and constituting nuisance same thing you are doing.

thnk goodness for Uche mefor, our deserved son removing himself from such stupidity.
I'm Igbo, and you will keep seeing me making threads about any part of Igboland, deal with it
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Naajjii: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
IPOD is a terrosist Organisation and Wike as a sitting Governor will not let terrorists to keep wrecking havoc on the people of River.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

I'm Igbo, and you will keep seeing me making threads about any part of Igboland, deal with it

Who gives a hoot if you are igbo or not.

Stop exporting nuisance from your state to other states..

Be your igbo in your state, nobody begged u to be or speak for them.

They are all qualified enough to know what they all want.

2 Likes

Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naajjii:
IPOD is a terrosist Organisation and Wike as a sitting Governor will not let terrorists to keep wrecking havoc on the of River.
Then let the Governor continue fighting the terrorists but he should just make sure he go after the terrorists and not disturb civilians at Obigbo and environs, simple
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Who gives a hoot if you are igbo or not.

Stop exporting nuisance from your state to other states..

Be your igbo in your state, nobody begged u to be or speak for them.

They are all qualified enough to know what they all want.

There is free speech and when it's time to defend Igboland, as an Igbo soldier, if it be that we match to PH first then we do it, all Igbo land is Subject to an Igbo man, You are the one that should excuse us, It an internal affairs
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Naajjii: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

So you want Wike as a Governor to keep quiet while IPOD terrorist keep killing people and destroying things? Who does that?
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Naajjii: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Then let the Governor continue fighting the terrorists but he should just make sure he go after the terrorists and not disturb civilians at Obigbo and environs, simple
Those civilians complaining are sympathizers and supporters of the terrorists group.
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

There is free speech and when it's time to defend Igboland, as an Igbo soldier, if it be that we match to PH first then we do it, all Igbo land is Subject to an Igbo man, You are the one that should excuse us, It an internal affairs

Well errrm, gather your fellow enugu people and match to PH.

Goodluck matching...
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naajjii:

So you want Wike as a Governor to quiet while IPOD terrorist keep killing people and destroying things? Who does that?
I don't want Wike to quite, I also don't want IPOB to quite, they should both put themselves in self destruct mode, as far as Innocent Igbo indigenous in Rivers especially our beloved Obigbo is not messed with, we Igbos will watch IPOB and Wike fight to the satisfactionof our amusement lol, IPOB is not Igbo, Biafra was not Igbo, IPOB is East just like Biafra though we Igbos are just watching as far as Biafra does not annex Igboland we are good and as far as Wike does not Hurt Igboland we are good, they can enjoy their fight,
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Well errrm, gather your fellow enugu people and match to PH.

Goodluck matching...
Why not deal with IPOB first, if I join them with Enugu youth no be burn Rivers State go burn, You never finish IPOB you want dedicated Igbo Soldiers to match in, I pity who no pity you lol
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Why not deal with IPOB first, if I join them with Enugu youth no be burn Rivers State go burn, You never finish IPOB you want dedicated Igbo Soldiers to match in, I pity who no pity you lol

Ipob is a known terrorist organisation.

moreover u talk like kanu who goes about with empty statement and big big talks.

noboody is against u, gather your fellow enugu people and match to ph.

case closed.

1 Like

Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ipob is a known terrorist organisation.

moreover u talk like kanu who goes about with empty statement and big big talks.

noboody is against u, gather your fellow enugu people and match to ph.

case closed.
I work for Igboland not for Enugu, if the scenario that you are inviting is needed, I will match the Igbo army to Rivers, let's meet there, I'm a different person from Kanu, I put Igbo interest first, so that's me, Igbo interest is more protected in Nigeria we get a big market and big space as my people love business and travelling so I'm not being like Kanu preaching an exit from Nigeria but if you mess with Igbo interest we will mess with you.

Right now, we are against Wike because he watched the killing of innocent people in Obigbo while IPOB had not killed any non combatant, if IPOB go against Igbo interest too, we will be swift to tackle them, because IPOB is quite different from Igbos
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

I work for Igboland not for Enugu, if the scenario that you are inviting is needed, I will match the Igbo army to Rivers, let's meet there, I'm a different person from Kanu, I put Igbo interest first, so that's me, Igbo interest is more protected in Nigeria we get a big market and big space as my people love business and travelling so I'm not being like Kanu preaching an exit from Nigeria but if you mess with Igbo interest we will mess with you.

[b]Right now, we are against Wike [/b]because he watched the killing of innocent people in Obigbo while IPOB had not killed any non combatant, if IPOB go against Igbo interest too, we will be swift to tackle them, because IPOB is quite different from Igbos

You and who?

Mr limit that nonsense to enugu state.

others aren't interested..

useless ipob miscreants

1 Like

Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You and who?

Mr limit that nonsense to enugu state.

others aren't interested..

useless ipob miscreants

Lol, once again, Igbos will shock you and I'm not alone, and I can't limit it to Enugu state lol, pray and watch out, if you are not Igbo please stay out, lol, it will shock you all inch of Igboland must be intact lol, watch out, Biafra is outdated and not channelled towards pure Igbo agenda,
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Marine54(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Truth !
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Lol, once again, Igbos will shock you and I'm not alone, and I can't limit it to Enugu state lol, pray and watch out, if you are not Igbo please stay out, lol, it will shock you all inch of Igboland must be intact lol, watch out, Biafra is outdated and not channelled towards pure Igbo agenda,

You and who?

Well no need saying much, try nonsense in another state and the governor will unleash python on u people.

ndi ala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. / Flashback: Buhari Led A Convoy To Oyo State To Confront Governor, Lam Adesina / 76 IPOB Members Released By The Courts In Owerri - Picture And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.