Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. (1287 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad (2) (3) (4)

Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. by Marine54(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2020
An American soldier identified as Akachikwu okeke took to his face book page commend the security outfit lunch by Nnamdi kanu.
He wrote: "I just watch a 9 minutes video of Eastern security Network. As a soldier, you can't help but recognise things and with support, they will be successful.
They were very disciplined in thier display of military drill and ceremony.
What impress me the most were thier faces .
They believe in what they are doing.... I hope they receive support and backing of the people.
The coming months will be interesting.
I saw a women there.... No slay queen bullshit.

Re: Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. by Warripikine: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2020
They have our support
Re: Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. by GuyWise101(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2020
Nna mehnnnnnnn

Igbos are not joking.
Re: Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. by Aksnoopy: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Afonja Muslims are already in severe pains.

I bet MURIC are preparing their press release. grin

Re: Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. by 360degreess(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2020
Hope you will also throw your support when Nigerian army introduce another python dance to eliminate these terrorists?

Re: Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. by Gabriel004: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Afonja Muslims are already in severe pains.

I bet MURIC are preparing their press release. grin
Dodondoya, what is Afonja in this?

Re: Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. by kmst1: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2020
360degreess:
Hope you will also throw your support when Nigerian army introduce another python dance to eliminate these terrorists?

Have they eliminated boko boys and bandits in the north grin

Let them finish with boko boys before they attack a regional vigilante

Re: Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. by Aksnoopy: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Gabriel004:
Dodondoya, what is Afonja in this?
Ogun la pa abare omoale! undecided
Re: Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. by Gabriel004: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Ogun la pa abare omoale! undecided
Dodondoya, shanpana la gbaye re.

Re: Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
And people will believe this shit
Re: Us Soldier Praises Eastern Security Network-throw Support. by IduNaOba: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
ESN is here to stay.
Plenty people fit die of high BP o
Igbos in diaspora will surely support this move financially and otherwise now that they have seen arms and know the plan.
To think that MNK did all these using a simple tool
RADIO
To think that even with closed borders them still.carru ak47s enter east
To think that these thousands of people do training and still dey do training for locations inside naija yet can't be found
Makes me wonder how many times MNK may have come in and gone out of naija at will..
Guys see ehn....
That lifestyle wey you dey dread, men dey run am.

MNK is the man of the century

They Scapegoat Igbos With Lagos Is No Man's Land, Now It is Not Yorubaland / Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him / Photos As Nigerian Army Buries COAS, Attahiru, Six Others In Abuja