Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB (1316 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu / Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Wike Vs Awara: "We Will Conduct Supplimentary Election In Rivers State" - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You and who?

Well no need saying much, try nonsense in another state and the governor will unleash python on u people.

ndi ala
Wike should continue dealing with small IPOB of less than 500000 foot soldiers by the time you see Igbo force of over 2 million ground force, you will be marveled
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by UnBanEbenezer(f): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:
I'm thankful to Emperor Wike and the IPOB for their specifications in their battle for the Soul of PH.

Dear regular people this is not your fight, I trust that Wike Continues going for his acclaimed terrorists and not disturb innocent People in Obigbo or PH, this clarifies the condemnation I made during his careless handling of the Obigbo case imposing curfew and Hardship on our brothers in Obigbo now it is clear those who will attacks PH are not Obigbo citizens.

Now please my dear Ikwerre People, Obigbo or mainland Igbos, please desist from joining the fight between Wike, Government and IPOB. I had always made it clear that IPOB is not an Igbo agenda as Biafra was not entirely an Igbo Agenda but the Agenda of the entire Eastern Region.

My Igbo people will not take much of a side if Wike and his government and IPOB keeps fighting without disrupting the peace of the common man, both Wike and IPOB does not see the future of the Igbos with both sude being Igbos that kept attaching themselves with others.

Wike called for this war, I think IPOB had been matured in the fight unlike Wike that strikes community of Innocent people, from indication so far, IPOB had only attacked properties connected to the person whom they had declared war against.

When you put a 100 million bounty on a sitting governor you had declared war, when you declared a broad organisation like IPOB terrorists and hunt members down you had also declared war.

So let those who prepared for the war go for it, I advise Ikwerre People, Eche, Obigbo and mainland Igbos to desist from engaging in this war but rather go about your business and peaceful conducts.

Thanks all, thanks to IPOB also for making their battle defined, I wish Governor Wike understand the battle now and stop harassing Innocent people in Etche, Obigbo, Ikwerre and also mainland Igboland, thank you.
which one is mainland igbos?
confused fellow
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by UnBanEbenezer(f): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
We in the north will continue to use Wike to fight IPOB till both Rivers and IPOB are destroyed, then we can bring in our fulani brothers to occupy Rivers state.
your sarcasm is irritating, go and get sense bro
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by UnBanEbenezer(f): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Danger95:

I kind of like this guy
so according to your signature, southern Kaduna is also part of Niger delta?
Change your weed supplier bro grin
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by UnBanEbenezer(f): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naajjii:
IPOD is a terrosist Organisation and Wike as a sitting Governor will not let terrorists to keep wrecking havoc on the people of River.
your English na die cheesy cheesy
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Wike should continue dealing with small IPOB of less than 500000 foot soldiers by the time you see Igbo force of over 2 million ground force, you will be marveled

nkwugheri is allowed...ride on
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by UnBanEbenezer(f): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

I'm Igbo, and you will keep seeing me making threads about any part of Igboland, deal with it
Then Rivers state is not an igboland so kindly bugger off
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
Then Rivers state is not an igboland so kindly bugger off
Obigbo is Igboland if I must mention but one local government so I can't bugger off, I got to Suyer in
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Naajjii: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
your English na die cheesy cheesy
since you get the message no wahala, atleast its better than IPOD englush grin grin
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Naajjii: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

I don't want Wike to quite, I also don't want IPOB to quite, they should both put themselves in self destruct mode, as far as Innocent Igbo indigenous in Rivers especially our beloved Obigbo is not messed with, we Igbos will watch IPOB and Wike fight to the satisfactionof our amusement lol, IPOB is not Igbo, Biafra was not Igbo, IPOB is East just like Biafra though we Igbos are just watching as far as Biafra does not annex Igboland we are good and as far as Wike does not Hurt Igboland we are good, they can enjoy their fight,
All we know is IGBO is IPOD and most of you support IPOD terrorist and their activities.Wike is doing the right thing to get them out of is land let them go to Aba, Onitsha ,Abakaliki and others to cause trouble not in Rivers.
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Naajjii: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:
Obigbo is Igboland if I must mention but one local government so I can't bugger off, I got to Suyer in
Come and grab Obigbo if you can.
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naajjii:

All we know is IGBO is IPOD and most of you support IPOD terrorist and their activities.Wike is doing the right thing to get them out of is land let them go to Aba, Onitsha ,Abakaliki and others to cause trouble not in Rivers.
If Igbos are IPOB, Wike is IPOB too and Ikwerre is IPOB also, Wike then is a terrorist in Chief
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Come and grab Obigbo if you can.
Only IPOB giving you tough time lol and I just made you call them Obigbo, isn't that a grab already lol
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Naajjii: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Only IPOB giving you tough time lol and I just made you call them Obigbo, isn't that a grab already lol
Ha ha IPOD is a terrorist group like Boko haram, we support all effort to deal with them. The days of terrorist leaders like Shekau and Nnamdi Kanu are numbered.
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Ha ha IPOD is a terrorist group like Boko haram, we support all effort to deal with them. The days of terrorist leaders like Shekau and Nnamdi Kanu are numbered.
Support the destruction of IPOB all you want but we will come for you if you take any more Innocent Igbo lives in Obigbo, that's the message, Wike is a Terrorist in Chief, we applaud that he had taken the challenge of fighting IPOB, we here are just watching lol
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Naajjii: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Lol i dont care whatever the name is , all i care is the great job Wike is doing.
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Lol i dont care whatever the name is , all i care is the great job Wike is doing.
Lol, well I will advise you to stay out, this shouldn't be a tribal fight, it a fight between IPOB an international organisation and Rivers State governor, just stay out and watch out, I believe you will be good, we Igbos are watching too, the moment they strike at Obigbo or other Igbo community, we could get involved, let him go after IPOB memebers. Thanks
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Naajjii: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Lol, well I will advise you to stay out, this shouldn't be a tribal fight, it a fight between IPOB an international organisation and Rivers State governor, just stay out and watch out, I believe you will be good, we Igbos are watching too, the moment they strike at Obigbo or other Igbo community, we could get involved, let him go after IPOB memebers. Thanks
Why are you hiding ,you act like you dont support IPOD but the way you sound you are supporting them, YOU are therefore a member of IPOD.
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Why are you hiding ,you act like you dont support IPOD but the way you sound you are supporting them, YOU are therefore a member of IPOD.
Hiding lol, I don't support IPOB because I'm not even believer in Biafra, I believe in Igboland, a homogenous Igboland, IPOB has other non Igbo tribes in it, I want those other tribes to be independent, having a different view is not called hiding please, I'm Igbo and I put Igbo interest first before Biafra or Nigeria
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Naajjii: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Hiding lol, I don't support IPOB because I'm not even believer in Biafra, I believe in Igboland, a homogenous Igboland, IPOB has other non Igbo tribes in it, I want those other tribes to be independent, having a different view is not called hiding please, I'm Igbo and I put Igbo interest first before Biafra or Nigeria
Its a lie ,IPOD is wholly Igbo Terrorist group, there is no any other tribe in IPOD other than Igbo people.
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Its a lie ,IPOD is wholly Igbo Terrorist group, there is no any other tribe in IPOD other than Igbo people.
Okay, thank you then, I guess Biafra is a wholly Igbo Issue as well, isn't that the dominion you scared of thank God is not an Igbo person that said this, also Old eastern region was a wholly Igbo issue lol
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Danger95: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
so according to your signature, southern Kaduna is also part of Niger delta?
Change your weed supplier bro grin
The more you look the less you see.
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Naajjii: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Okay, thank you then, I guess Biafra is a wholly Igbo Issue as well, isn't that the dominion you scared of thank God is not an Igbo person that said this, also Old eastern region was a wholly Igbo issue lol
I dont care whatever Biafra is or not, what we are enjoying is Governor Wike is mercilessly dealing with IPOD a terrorist group grin
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naajjii:

I dont care whatever Biafra is or not, what we are enjoying is Governor Wike is mercilessly dealing with IPOD a terrorist group grin
I thought IPOB played the returning leg, we are all enjoying it while it last, as far as Wike stops the killing of unarmed Obigbo citizens we will be fine las las, I guess you know we both enjoying the movie while it last
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Naajjii: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

I thought IPOB played the returning leg, we are all enjoying it while it last, as far as Wike stops the killing of unarmed Obigbo citizens we will be fine las las, I guess you know we both enjoying the movie while it last
The movie is sweet, those IPOD terrorist their time is up, keep it up Governor Wike
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naajjii:

The movie is sweet, those IPOD terrorist their time is up, keep it up Governor Wike
Well I won't take side my only interest is that Igbo people in Rivers especually Obigbo must not be toiled with, as for Wike and IPOB, I wish both side luck.
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by Naajjii: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Well I won't take side my only interest is that Igbo people in Rivers especually Obigbo must not be toiled with, as for Wike and IPOB, I wish both side luck.
Lol what is you dont want to take side when you are already a member of IPOD terrorist group or are you ashamed to be identified with IPOD .
Re: The Cold War In Rivers: Thank You Emperor Wike Vs IPOB by AlexBells(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Lol what is you dont want to take side when you are already a member of IPOD terrorist group or are you ashamed to be identified with IPOD .
I'm Igbo any day any time, I'm unapologetically Igbo, that's me,

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Considers Another Lockdown / Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State / What's Going On, What's The Meaning Of This (pix Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.