Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him (35707 Views)

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Burgerlomo: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2020
They need to investigate that animal (teacher).

Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Dchampion65: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2020
He was at that particular bus stop of your for a purpose.

Your biography will not be sweet without mentioning his name and lesson learnt under him

Ventilate your mind towards him, make sure your achievements in life silence him.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Akanniade(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2020
etrange:
Lol... so much hate here. I don't hate any of my teachers. I'd like to believe they did all they did for me to turn out good. Even if that wasn't the case, that believe gives me peace of mind. It's not easy to be a teacher. A student will hate you for punishing them but will still love their parents who used to hit them with all sorts of objects. The truth is, if you aren't someone's parent, it's extremely hard proving you're hitting/punishing them out of love and not hate.

The Kevin guy might have turned out great cause he was trying to prove a point all thanks to the teacher who challenged him as a kid. But here he is cursing the same teacher. I read through his writeup and I didn't see any proof that he was mistreated. I only saw claimes that some parents gave him (the teacher) money (it's natural for one to believe others are treated better cause the authority receives favour from them but do African parents really give teachers money to pet their kids?) and that he was probably sleeping with the matron (this was an assumption and even if it was true, his business does not count here). I also read that he (the writer) was hit for greeting in a certain way; a very normal thing in many schools. While many teachers tend to have favourites (everyone has, it's just not OK to make it obvious), it's also common for the academically poor students to believe they are being maltreated even when that's not the case.

It's understandable if he had these grudges as a kid but as an adult who has experienced life, I'm afraid such level of hatred is unhealthy even for him. His friends and family should be careful around him cause his kind can take grudges to the grave. And that makes me wonder if he really turned out great as he claimed cause a truly fulfilled and happy man wouldn't be preoccupied by such things at this point.

Just my take.
You obviously don't fully understand how human emotions varies. The guy is being truthful with his feelings. You can't have expectations on when and how he forgives.
Some hurt takes time to heal. You would be of help if you had similar or worse experience and can share with him how got over it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Adonisteve: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2020
etrange:

Lol @panel beater.

Glad you were able to protect your peace of mind by letting go negative thoughts about the past. As for the condition of the crayfish, these are just the days of your little beginnings. Cherish them and never forget them cause you'll use them to motivate others in future.
thanks so much sir
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by saintruky(m): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2020
Karleb:
I wish to beat up my project supervisor too.

I like cripple my own... Funny enough na pastor... but he worse pass devil..
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by JastSiryin(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2020
DesChyko:
I remember hating my Further Maths teacher. It all began when someone threw something at me from the front of the class. I retaliated but missed my target and it landed in front of the class. embarassed

The teacher asked me to leave the class and go kneel down in his office. I left the class but refused because the first offender wasn't asked to do the same. angry
I think I saw the apartment before hell that day shocked. I hated him then because I saw all he did as unfair.

Now that I think of it, I was being disobedient and one of the most basic rules then said 'obey before complaints.'
In my sentimental state then, I forget this basic rule. I hated him out of consideration. What if the coconut shell had injured him? lipsrsealed That was some real childish exuberance.
You know your story is different from his right? Yours was a singular occurrence because you had erred, not a deliberate and continuous attempt at ridicule. Some teachers are just wicked. I've had one tell me i won't amount to anything before, a woman for that matter. Well, thank God for my life
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by yeman1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
desmondidiot:
A Facebook user, Kevin Tita, has taken to his timeline to narrate what he passed through in the hand of a school teacher, states that the I'll treatment melted upon him by the teacher affected his self esteem and vows never to forgive the teacher. He wrote.

"This is the man that drove me to deep depression that I have found it very hard to overcome till date since high school. This man had a special hatred and disgust for me right till even after I left the school and came back to visit when he slapped me coz I won’t bow down to greet him and our girls matron whom I believe he was fucking at the time.

You don’t know the effect of your actions on a child’s mind, you think you are being a bad ass teacher mean while you are affecting kids in a way that can destroy their self confidence growing up. I haven’t forgiven, I will never forget. Worst thing is that this animal had favorites in the class whom he doesn’t touch and he protects but those of us he felt weren’t good enough to be on his list, or those of us whose parents won’t give him money or goodies when they come visiting, we got it the worse from this devil right here.

You won’t die well Mr. Ben, there’s no amount of apology that can fix this. I have mental scars I have to live with, I didn’t end up a useless child like you always told the class I will when ever u want to flog me. I remember and appreciate every teacher that cared enough to understand when a student is acting out, it’s coz there’s something wrong in their life and family, but fools like this saw weak students as punching bags and logs of wood he can use to practice what ever fighting style he was dishing out back then. I didn’t learn a single thing this animal taught in class coz he would always show up to class with a bunch of sticks he would use to flog students till none was left, how can a child learn under these circumstances?

Other kids that were victim to this imp might have forgiven but every time I come across his profile. I am reminded of one of the people that tried to make me feel like I won’t be anything when I grew up. And to any of our class mates that have a different experience with this mumu and want to come and advice me, I will block u right away, it’s been 11yrs since high school, I don’t miss any of you and I definitely won’t be coming to no fucking high school reunions anyways as long as First Baptist High School is concerned. I don’t have time for nonsense"
a

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221473488525032&id=1185404680
I WISH I COULD SEE MY SO CALLED MATH TEACHER UNCLE NIYI,, VERY BAD MAN. THAT MAN WAS THE REASON I HATE MATH COS HE ALWAYS COMING TO THE CLASS WITH 8 STROKES OF CAIN ,, AND HE WOULD FINISHED IT UP AND ASK FOR MORE CAIN. HIS HOBBY IS TO CAIN AND TO CAIN. VERY FOOLISH MAN. IT WILL NEVER BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by shogsman(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
AKzee:

And you are proud of it. Hmmm
One of the best decisions I've made till date
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by GreyLaw(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
etrange:
Lol... so much hate here. I don't hate any of my teachers. I'd like to believe they did all they did for me to turn out good. Even if that wasn't the case, that believe gives me peace of mind. It's not easy to be a teacher. A student will hate you for punishing them but will still love their parents who used to hit them with all sorts of objects. The truth is, if you aren't someone's parent, it's extremely hard proving you're hitting/punishing them out of love and not hate.

The Kevin guy might have turned out great cause he was trying to prove a point all thanks to the teacher who challenged him as a kid. But here he is cursing the same teacher. I read through his writeup and I didn't see any proof that he was mistreated. I only saw claimes that some parents gave him (the teacher) money (it's natural for one to believe others are treated better cause the authority receives favour from them but do African parents really give teachers money to pet their kids?) and that he was probably sleeping with the matron (this was an assumption and even if it was true, his business does not count here). I also read that he (the writer) was hit for greeting in a certain way; a very normal thing in many schools. While many teachers tend to have favourites (everyone has, it's just not OK to make it obvious), it's also common for the academically poor students to believe they are being maltreated even when that's not the case.

It's understandable if he had these grudges as a kid but as an adult who has experienced life, I'm afraid such level of hatred is unhealthy even for him. His friends and family should be careful around him cause his kind can take grudges to the grave. And that makes me wonder if he really turned out great as he claimed cause a truly fulfilled and happy man wouldn't be preoccupied by such things at this point.

Just my take.

Wow! So the end justifies the means, right? That's the mentality that thieves have (not you).

No matter how wonderful you turn out to be, if a teacher was abusive and wicked then it is wrong. Do not make excuses for evil and wickedness. Imagine someone wrote his teacher made him lie on his back and look at the Sun for 1 hour. Those eyes most have been damaged and you want us to clap for the teacher.

Oh Africans!
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Wierdceo: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
Imagine. Some students are even defending the wickedness. This is why the whites take advantage of us. We behave like animals and treat ourselves like animals so why will they not treat us like animals too.

The white people dont do all these floging and animalistic thing we call discipline yet they do better than us in every area of life. Majority of the things we use, the innovation, the books we read, the school we go to were all introduced by them.

There is no how u want to put it. What is bad is bad. Dont come here and say that the beatings and flogging is what made you a better person. Are u an animal? Only animals and criminals are corrected with canes and torture.

It is God that will help me to purnish all those my teachers that flogged me like malu in school.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by DesChyko: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
JastSiryin:
You know your story is different from his right? Yours was a singular occurrence because you had erred, not a deliberate and continuous attempt at ridicule. Some teachers are just wicked. I've had one tell me i won't amount to anything before, a woman for that matter. Well, thank God for my life

I am reasoning objectively here. I hated the subject teacher as a *child*. It didn't stop me from pursuing and 'earning' a degree in that field. That would mean it's ultimately about me than anybody else.

Is my hate really a curse or a motivator? I don't really care at this point. I am who I am and where I am today without 'my loving him.'

All I know is I revisited my actions then as a child with an adult mind. And I am willing to own up to my 'childish actions' in comparison to what I will expect today.

'If I was in his shoes... If I was in his shoes..'

A woman for that matter?? Lol. Let's pretend typical African Parents didn't exist then
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by DesChyko: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Wierdceo:
Only animals and criminals are corrected with canes and torture.

It begs the question.. "Are criminals not humans but a specie of their own that needs to be corrected with canes and torture?"

Who the f**k tortures animals? shocked
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by etrange: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
GreyLaw:

Wow! So the end justifies the means, right? That's the mentality that thieves have (not you).

No matter how wonderful you turn out to be, if a teacher was abusive and wicked then it is wrong. Do not make excuses for evil and wickedness. Imagine someone wrote his teacher made him lie on his back and look at the Sun for 1 hour. Those eyes most have been damaged and you want us to clap for the teacher.

Oh Africans!

Lol @clap for the teacher. I'm only saying he should let go.

Lying on one's back, as bad as it seems, is a regular punishment in many schools and I'm sure he was exaggerating a bit cause it's almost impossible to stare at a bright sun and the teacher didn't stand there for an hour looking at his eyes. Ok, I went to a military school so maybe I'm a bit biased in that area but the point I am trying to make is that the man didn't do anything unheard of and definitely was not targeting the Kevin guy cause there must have been others who had the same punishment. I live in the Americas, we do not punish kids here that way but singling out one teacher in a society where it's considered the norm is not ideal. In his shoes, I might be advocating for schools to ban such punishments, I could even be telling stories of one "wicked teacher" but not with this level of emotional attachment cause we all have those teachers we termed "wicked" and while some could actually be wicked, most times the ones we called wicked were the ones who didnt let us get away with our misdoings.

The teaching job would be a risky one if everyone grew up with the grudges they had against their teachers. He can keep narrating his wicked teacher story but not with the level of attachment except the teacher did something that broke him and like I said, I didn't really read any such thing. From the writeup, I can see he was struggling to find things against the teacher (like claiming he was sleeping with the matron and that he was collecting money from other students' parents). That's the act of something who's bent on presenting his teacher in a bad light and with that level of bias, I'm forced to read with my pinch of salt. That's not support for abuse, that's avoiding the dangers of a single story.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by etrange: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Akanniade:

You obviously don't fully understand how human emotions varies. The guy is being truthful with his feelings. You can't have expectations on when and how he forgives.
Some hurt takes time to heal. You would be of help if you had similar or worse experience and can share with him how got over it.

I had far worse punishments actually. Far worse. From different teachers. Where do I start hating from? Probably cause it was a military school and that's normal there. My point to the guy is that the teacher probably didn't single him out for any of those punishments so he was never a target. That singular fact should be a source for succour. The teacher had prefered students (almost all teachers do) and it's not cool. But this level of hatred only hurts him, the guy. He should be interpreting things differently now. Did the man hate him personally? Why would the man hate him personally? Was he too stubborn? Etc. I'd understand his plight if the man hated him for some reasons but I doubt that was the case. The man was just unnecessarily strict and there are people like that. I, therefore, advocate for him to adjust his perspectives for his own mental health.
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by edoairways: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
I wish I can hate my Physical Education teacher and Biology teacher, but it's not in my nature to hate. My then PE teacher asked me to lie down straight with my back at the school field and stare at the sun for an hour. My Biology teacher asked me to fill a water tank (of about 500 litres) with a bucket. If I contract any friend to help me, I will start all over.
I will never forget!
This punishment was better than cane
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by edoairways: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
etrange:

I had far worse punishments actually. Far worse. From different teachers. Where do I start hating from? Probably cause it was a military school and that's normal there. My point to the guy is that the teacher probably didn't single him out for any of those punishments so he was never a target. That singular fact should be a source for succour. The teacher had prefered students (almost all teachers do) and it's not cool. But this level of hatred only hurts him, the guy. He should be interpreting things differently now. Did the man hate him personally? Why would the man hate him personally? Was he too stubborn? Etc. I'd understand his plight if the man hated him for some reasons but I doubt that was the case. The man was just unnecessarily strict and there are people like that. I, therefore, advocate for him to adjust his perspectives for his own mental health.
It high time teachers in Nigeria adopt the carrot and stick method of displine instead of stick. Since the writer has made up his mind, just let him be as he would heal fast with time. However, he is driving a point which is the kind of discipline most teachers use. We have many of his kind outside the world
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by etrange: 1:07am On Dec 06, 2020
edoairways:

It high time teachers in Nigeria adopt the carrot and stick method of displine instead of stick. Since the writer has made up his mind, just let him be as he would heal fast with time. However, he is driving a point which is the kind of discipline most teachers use. We have many of his kind outside the world
Ok
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by TissuePaper: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Someone7:
11 years since high school. This one never start life. If you don't like don't let it go and move on with your life. It's yourself you are doing.

But again it's hard o. I was bullied by one senior in boarding school. Somehow we now became mates in university. See me almost twice his size. When I caught the dwarf body tell am!
wetin you do am
Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
TissuePaper:
wetin you do am

I beat his sorry ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB: How A Lost Sim Has Put My Brother In Jeopardy / PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.