Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) (27603 Views)

LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere / Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. / 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Nauttyprof(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:
shocked

We are not disputing shooting at Lekki, we are not disputing there are no casualties, what we are disputing are

1. Army shot directly at protesters

2. That there was nothing like Massacre at Lekki

Let the judicial panel do their jobs and hope those indicted would be prosecuted

God will judge you for this. So stray bullet will hit several people, right?

Now that the evidence is pouring in. There is a change of story again. Hmmmm..... I understand that part of the scriptures that says the heart of man is desperately wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by olumuyiolaoluwa: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:

You dey mind the e-pastor... If you see the way this guy was almost on all the threads during USA election claiming God already annointed Trump's reelection.... Eish

Wondering why the same God has neglected the Borno people

Any judicial panel in Nigeria don't yield better results Jare...
You not making any sense and you need no one to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Minjim: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

He said the person beside him was shot and while checking on the person,he was also shot on the leg and collapsed.

Anybody could have shot at their direction

Are you saying the protest that had been happening there and no one shot each other, it was when the army came they now shot at each other?
So it's more difficult to conclude that those who shot the person beside him also shot him?

2 Likes

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:
shocked

We are not disputing shooting at Lekki, we are not disputing there are no casualties, what we are disputing are

Let the judicial panel do their jobs and hope those indicted would be prosecuted
but so far has anyone been prosecuted? NONE NO ONE
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by phorget(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
I won't say a word! undecided
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Okoroawusa: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
WHERE IS THE MASSACRE?
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by katyamizotta: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:
From the injury on the first two people that was interviewed, it's quite obvious it was not the shootings from the Soldiers. An AK-47 riffle would have done more damage than that. So it's safe to say the shots was from their cohorts trying to retaliate by shooting at the soldier's.

To the lady that claimed she lost her brother to the Lekki toll gate shooting, may his soul rest in perfect peace.

I'm sure her case will be part of what would be looked at by Judicial Panel in Lagos to see if her claim was true and if it was actually the soldier's that shot him.

All evil doers will surely pay for their sins

I do not agree. Trust me, if the army was being shot at by the protesters, the army would have said so.
Till date all the army is saying is that the protesters pelted them with stones and pure water. (Go and search all the newspapers and TV channel pages; the army never claimed to be shot at during that protest at Lekki)

The question now is: Between stones, water and bullets: which can exercise this kind of damage?
Second question; which set of people were holding the items which most likely can cause this type of damage

4 Likes

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by wellmax(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
How much did they pay these guys to prep them
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Fulcrum15: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
So many ills, Injustices and Lies in our country!

Nigeria needs the Mercies of GOD to heal the Land..
You and your likes are the problem we have in this country... You come here to spew trash instead of proffering credible solutions to real problems nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by calyto: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
See what 'celebrities' caused the first guy?
He defied warnings of curfew because celebrities are governors of themselves.
It was only the second guy that I pitied because he didn't go for a protest like he claimed.

For the third guy who died, it is so unfortunate but he didn't live to tell us what he was doing there.
The way David is going, he may end up killing more people than Boko Haram.
How many of his friends have died because of his youthful exuberance now? Including Dapo's son.
Your problems is not Nigerian Army, it is the celebrities.
You can never be dead right
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by taretoofine(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mind you there are paid people in this comment section working tirelessly for the elites...

From their comments we know!

Itchy ears to the truth

3 Likes

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
The truth will finally prevail no matter how long they try to cover it
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

Go and ask President Trump and the BLM protesters

Did they kill shoot ?
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:

You dey mind the e-pastor... If you see the way this guy was almost on all the threads during USA election claiming God already annointed Trump's reelection.... Eish

Wondering why the same God has neglected the Borno people

Any judicial panel in Nigeria don't yield better results Jare...

Or you mean why Allah has neglected Hot people?

You are very senseless
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by lordizak(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:
From the injury on the first two people that was interviewed,it's quite obvious it was not the shootings from the Soldiers. An AK-47 riffle would have done more damage than that. So it's safe to say the shots was from their cohorts trying to retaliate by shooting at the soldier's.

To the lady that claimed she lost her brother to the Lekki toll gate shooting, may his soul rest in perfect peace.

I'm sure her case will be part of what would be looked at by Judicial Panel in Lagos to see if her claim was true and if it was actually the soldier's that shot him.

Where did you study your forensic ballistic?

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Chiffy: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:
From the injury on the first two people that was interviewed,it's quite obvious it was not the shootings from the Soldiers. An AK-47 riffle would have done more damage than that. So it's safe to say the shots was from their cohorts trying to retaliate by shooting at the soldier's.

YOU'RE A BIG FOOL. When you reply and i do not respond, remember this - SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Neddstark: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
clarocuzioo:

I have asked you this question for the umpteenth time and up till now you are yet to answer?

WHAT IS THE MILITARY DOING IN A CIVIL PROTEST OF ARMLESS CIVILIANS?

The military was enforcing a curfew placed by the governor. I am not supporting anyone or the government. But when there is a curfew, you obey. No one is bigger than the government of the state. Inasmuch as the shooting was highly condemnable and unnecessary but please still, lets not encourage a lawless society where people disobey laws. You and I are happy that things are a bit normal right now in the country. You can go wherever without the fear that some people are doing carnival on the roads.
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by madridsta007(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
lalasticlala:
The call for #EndSARS victims to come forward to testify is beginning to yield success. In the wake of the Lagos Judicial Panel of Inquiry sitting, more victims from the Lekki tollgate shootings are now speaking up.

ARISE correspondent Ozi Okoli has the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMxabR4n6K4

Edwin Augustine: A victim, Mr Augustine recalls how the light went off and soldiers started shooting and how a guy was shot by the side. While checking the guy that was shot, he also got shot in his thigh. (He showed where he was shot)
He said he passed out and woke up the next day at the Ikeja General hospital. Edwin Augustine said he wonders why the government said they didn't shoot at them while he still has the bullets in his body.

Another victim and his father also narrated their experiences. The father said he met his son in hospital after the shooting, that he couldn't open his eyes and couldn't talk to him. He displayed the X-ray they did.

The son said he wasn't protesting, that he was with his friend at the Lekki Tollgate when the shootings started and he got shot.

Dead Victim's Younger Sister Speaks: In tears, Olufunmi Ayedungbe spoke on behalf of her brother, Gabriel Ayola, who died from the protest. She revealed that her late brother was shot in the head. She recalled how her brother died at the hospital, saying that he couldn't talk and that he was fed through the nose.

My Sympathies to those who were killed by the Buhari Nigerian regime and the to those who were injured and to their relatives as well.

The Unity shown at the Lekki Tollgate was what threatened the Nigerian State. To see largely Southern Nigerian youths UNITED in a single cause threatened the current make-up of the Nigerian State. It wasnt really about ending SARS. Unity is a threat.

I am usually an optimist, but to be frank these guys died and were injured for nothing. Let me reiterate- Be good to your family, friends and neighbours BUT dont get involved in any situation that will infer you are doing your best to "save Nigeria". Nigeria isnt worth dying for. Like Asaba Massacre, like Odi & Zaki Biam, like the Biafran Genocide, like Agatu, like Umuahi, like Nkpor, like Aba, like Obi-Igbo, Like Zaria, and like Lekki Massacre Nigeria will wake up and move on as if NOTHING happened. Nigeria will try to erase history too.

3 Likes

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
that gun wound is at best from a pistol, like a glock or berratte....or ppk. an ak47 wound would be bigger than dat also it will create a hole that wouldn't have healed so fast from oct. please lie better next time, we also have access to google

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Chiffy: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:
shocked

YOU'RE A BIG FOOL. When you reply and i do not respond, remember this - SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by hollywater: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

Very useless comment. If you don't know what to say,just keep mute.

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:

You are the one not making any reasonable comments.
Stop using God's name to gain likes and shares on NL.
Same thing you did on USA election claiming Trump was ordained.
You are too cheap
grin
helinues:

You are the one not making any reasonable comments.
Stop using God's name to gain likes and shares on NL.
Same thing you did on USA election claiming Trump was ordained.
You are too cheap
And you always make plentiful sense? wondermento wondermental my people dis man says another do not make sense it is really impossifit for wonders to end

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Some paid animals will still come here and claim there was no shooting and nobody died. All I can say is this world na dog eat dog oh, as you do unto others na so dem go do you too. As you try to hide in justice for your selfish pocket, that's how you will be oppressed and no one will give a Fvck.

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by mindtricks: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Korllami007: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Neddstark:

The military was enforcing a curfew placed by the governor. I am not supporting anyone or the government. But when there is a curfew, you obey. No one is bigger than the government of the state. Inasmuch as the shooting was highly condemnable and unnecessary but please still, lets not encourage a lawless society where people disobey laws. You and I are happy that things are a bit normal right now in the country. You can go wherever without the fear that some people are doing carnival on the roads.

Curfew that ended that supposed to end at 9pm and shooting started at 7pm. Can you qoute one part of the constitution that says the punishment for violating the curfew is death?

Defend the government with your full chest, stop disguising.

3 Likes

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Emmasnoop(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

Quiet if you don't have anything meaningful to say the soldiers never said any body shot back at them moreover the soldiers started shooting from a distance as they approach the lekki toll gate.

3 Likes

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by madridsta007(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
azawuoba:
waiting for foolish urchins to disclaim facts as usual

all of you paid agents that are trying to sabotage and change narratives that there was never shootings will not end well

I wish and pray for you and your family what really happened on 20-10-2020. ( since you are all so sure there was no shooting )

morons

They are heartless, they are without consciences. This is what happens when hunger has been weaponised.
While you are seeking for truth and closure, they are seeking for that next N20,000 from the regime to satisfy their hunger and feed their families.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Police Woman Reportedly Collapsed Today At A Polling Unit In Abeokuta / Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party / Breakdown Of Budget 2018 Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.