Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) (27629 Views)

LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere / Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. / 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Dong2: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Rawgold29:
he will surely end up that way....

Amen! Fire!
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by michoim(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

He said the person beside him was shot and while checking on the person,he was also shot on the leg and collapsed.

Anybody could have shot at their direction

u are very sarcasticgrin i swear
if u know die by stray bullet one of ur children will i swear grin
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by 01DavidMoses(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
please which part of d head will dey shoot u with ak47 and taking to hospital and after some treatment even feeding u tru d nose b4 u finally die, abeg na ak47 abi na another gun
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by waleadeagb(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hello Madrid, I feel your pain and frustration to the bone. However, we all knows that Nigeria ain't worth dying for. Ain't worthy shedding a ounce of blood for. Nigeria has never done anything for you, me or any of the masses than causing pain and untold hardships. I have always be my own government cow I provide bore hole for my house, my own security or gate man, my own generator for light, my own private hospital to cater for me and my family, private school for my children etc.....You may say I do those cos I can afford it, no...not because I can afford it but because it's a necessity for the kind of live I want for my family and myself....if there is a better option from the damn government, I would gladly opt for that. University have been on strike for almost a year and nothing tangible is been done to resolve the issue. If there is an affordable option to parents that have children in those damn universities, my brother, they would quickly take action which some have done already.

Despite all these, we can't say we would do nothing or stay akimbo while the idiots and the worst of human being massacre this country call Nigeria as they are doing. Remember that Evil triumphs exceedingly when good men turns their back away. My brother, we would not get tired, please let's fight this evil people together in one accord. We are many and stronger, intelligent and full of progressive ideas than Buhari idiots, Liar Muhammad Bola Tinubu etc.....they are bunch of ugly maggots looking for who to bury them alive.

I stretch my hands to you and other brothers and sisters in the south south, south west, south east and all entire northern states. We have a common enemies, the political vampires of destiny, the blood sucking demons of corruption, the presidency and the political elites and their families. We all must have a role to play to make this country a better country. Check yourself and see what you can do in your own little ways. Nothing is too small to contribute. You can tell the next door neighbor or friends that please go get your PVC and vote for a progressive candidate which will be conveyed to us all when the time comes. We are tired of thieves parading as ex general and band of corrupt individuals. By God's grace, we would do our best if at all there would be election by 2023.

quote author=madridsta007 post=96726769]

My Sympathies to those who were killed by the Buhari Nigerian regime and the to those who were injured and to their relatives as well.

The Unity shown at the Lekki Tollgate was what threatened the Nigerian State. To see largely Southern Nigerian youths UNITED in a single cause threatened the current make-up of the Nigerian State. It wasnt really about ending SARS. Unity is a threat.

I am usually an optimist, but to be frank these guys died and were injured for nothing. Let me reiterate- Be good to your family, friends and neighbours BUT dont get involved in any situation that will infer you are doing your best to "save Nigeria". Nigeria isnt worth dying for. Like Asaba Massacre, like Odi & Zaki Biam, like the Biafran Genocide, like Agatu, like Umuahi, like Nkpor, like Aba, like Obi-Igbo, Like Zaria, and like Lekki Massacre Nigeria will wake up and move on as if NOTHING happened. Nigeria will try to erase history too.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by domchike(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Your very stupid
uptimum123:
From the injury on the first two people that was interviewed,it's quite obvious it was not the shootings from the Soldiers. An AK-47 riffle would have done more damage than that. So it's safe to say the shots was from their cohorts trying to retaliate by shooting at the soldier's.

To the lady that claimed she lost her brother to the Lekki toll gate shooting, may his soul rest in perfect peace.

I'm sure her case will be part of what would be looked at by Judicial Panel in Lagos to see if her claim was true and if it was actually the soldier's that shot him.

All evil doers will surely pay for their sins
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by madridsta007(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
Neddstark:
[size=8pt][/size]

The Asaba massacre was the worst. Sad at the end of everything, we all move on. No rememberance. Nothing. Nigeria is like a survival state.

Nigeria is like pockets of Rwandan Genocide repeated in varying volumes across a its lifetime.
It continues because there is no accountability, offenders and genocidist live in impunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J

Rule 2

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J
are you paying this guy to be a menace to this forum by supporting evil, or to be a disgrace to common sense. cos his wickedness is sarcastic grin
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by kovah(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
calyto:
What is this creature saying?
The protest was about EEnd SARS right?
what is sars? You bloody idiot.is it not a security measure implemented by a government that turned into another corrupt element in a corrupt government.that has brainwashed fools like you that they are doing you a Favour for something that is your Right as a citizen of Nigeria...the question you should be asking yourself is if you as a human being can think correctly.but that would be a waste of your brain cells
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by wabbyland(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
One of the victims was brought to igbobi and I can say on good authority that soldiers really shot at them. The victim's leg was amputated. More victims will come out
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by daleehat: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:
From the injury on the first two people that was interviewed,it's quite obvious it was not the shootings from the Soldiers. An AK-47 riffle would have done more damage than that. So it's safe to say the shots was from their cohorts trying to retaliate by shooting at the soldier's.

To the lady that claimed she lost her brother to the Lekki toll gate shooting, may his soul rest in perfect peace.

I'm sure her case will be part of what would be looked at by Judicial Panel in Lagos to see if her claim was true and if it was actually the soldier's that shot him.

We should stop worrying ourselves pls, Lekki was a hoax

2 Likes

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by kovah(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

being ignorant is no excuse if you have basic knowledge of physics you would know that gun shot wound depends on the acceleration of the bullet from the nuzzle to the air resistance and obstacles before it causes an injury so you statement about ak wounds not being like that is utter rubbish.google will give you what you search for.gabbage in gabbage out
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Prezilittle: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

you are truly a disgrace to ur generation yet unborn
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Prezilittle: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
azawuoba:

baba forget that thing abeg

we need to put matter into our own hands

God no dey do bad

God no go make this country better, nah we go do am
Thank u bro u are valid
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by 01DavidMoses(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
talking, saying i can't talk nawahoo
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
taretoofine:
Mind you there are paid people in this comment section working tirelessly for the elites...

From their comments we know!

Itchy ears to the truth
i blamed those that r giving them audience by quoting them.

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Awoo88: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:
Fs
Your sense dey lick. So you took one look at a dressed bullet wound and concluded what bullet from what gun caused it. May you experience same. Useless fellow wen suppose die because of 30k
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
kovah:
being ignorant is no excuse if you have basic knowledge of physics you would know that gun shot wound depends on the acceleration of the bullet from the nuzzle to the air resistance and obstacles before it causes an injury so you statement about ak wounds not being like that is utter rubbish.google will give you what you search for.gabbage in gabbage out

don't u know that they are paid for supporting this evils. they are intended liars, they know the truth but cant say it. stop waisting ur data by quoting them. the more their quotes the more their pay.

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Guestlander: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

Have you ever been shot by AK47 or any other gun before?
You have no idea how it happened and you are here making a judgment.
Why are you people always missing the point? They shouldn't have been shot at all. Very dumb comment.

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by 01DavidMoses(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
timebomb02:

u are very sarcasticgrin i swear
if u know die by stray bullet one of ur children will i swear grin
a gun to someone beside u and u no run u stay dere until u collect ur own i pity u u just get luck no b ur head d bullet hit
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Guestlander: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:
shocked

We are not disputing shooting at Lekki, we are not disputing there are no casualties, what we are disputing are

1. Army shot directly at protesters

2. That there was nothing like Massacre at Lekki

Let the judicial panel do their jobs and hope those indicted would be prosecuted

The fact that the Nigerian Army shot Nigerians who were protesting peacefully doesn't bother you?

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by RealEzee(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Neddstark:

Police stations were being burnt. Prisons were being broken and prisoners released. Looting had begun in some places. Roads were being blocked and transportation system in limbo. That protests had to end. It was time for them to sit and talk with the government on the way forward, but the inciters wanted the worst. Sad day.
and the Lekki protesters needed to be shut at abi? Why didn't they go to orile and shoot abi orile was too hot for them?

Was it right for them to confront the protesters at Lekki In such manner, especially when the curfew was slated for 9pm?are they justified in this?

Most of the things you listed began after the Lekki shooting sef of which the govt thru d army incited, peeps around the island are even grateful the toll gate is gone, that thing cause major traffic in that axis, no be today we have transportation issue in lag sef, we've been in it since so what's the fuzz about transportation limbo kwa? The discomfort you feel for a while to demand better roads to last u longer shouldn't be categorized as tragic.

The govt is a sham in handling matters that favors the masses , quick to pass bills that don't favor the common man and its only right that the masses serve them in the same vein.

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by 01DavidMoses(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
timebomb02:

don't u know that they are paid for supporting this evils. they are intended liars, they know the truth but cant say it. stop waisting ur data by quoting them. the more their quotes the more their pay.
guy i believe if bullet hit ur tor u will survive it
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by 01DavidMoses(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
timebomb02:

guy i believe if bullet hit ur tor u will survive it 4 person like u
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by DaCharis2016: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Okay o people that were saying it was fake where are you?

The victims u all claim not speaking up are now speaking upper now O.

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by dannyspeejay(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
God will help us in this Country
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

Have you been shot with an AK 47 before? Thankfully it didn't do more damage.

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by bendike: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

Are you serious? shocked
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by bendike: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

Oga we don hear all this for the video.. ear no dey pain us
You sure say ear no de pain Una? Just as e de pain Sai baba?
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by lastempero: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nairaland should come up with a donor platform everyone can trust and donate to so as mitigate these our brother's and sister's ordeal and fight other societal menance. Enough of these comments and bashing of govt without any force .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year / Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes / Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.