Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) (27617 Views)

LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere / Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. / 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:
From the injury on the first two people that was interviewed,it's quite obvious it was not the shootings from the Soldiers. An AK-47 riffle would have done more damage than that. So it's safe to say the shots was from their cohorts trying to retaliate by shooting at the soldier's.

To the lady that claimed she lost her brother to the Lekki toll gate shooting, may his soul rest in perfect peace.

I'm sure her case will be part of what would be looked at by Judicial Panel in Lagos to see if her claim was true and if it was actually the soldier's that shot him.

All evil doers will surely pay for their sins

The effect is significantly dependent on d angle & distance d shot was fired 4rm..I friend who is nw based in Ghana has similar mark on his face from shot fired 4rm an AK47 rifle two years ago in River State.
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by lastempero: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:
shocked

We are not disputing shooting at Lekki, we are not disputing there are no casualties, what we are disputing are

1. Army shot directly at protesters

2. That there was nothing like Massacre at Lekki

Let the judicial panel do their jobs and hope those indicted would be prosecuted

U deserve to be set on fire.
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by just2endowed: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:
From the injury on the first two people that was interviewed,it's quite obvious it was not the shootings from the Soldiers. An AK-47 riffle would have done more damage than that. So it's safe to say the shots was from their cohorts trying to retaliate by shooting at the soldier's.

To the lady that claimed she lost her brother to the Lekki toll gate shooting, may his soul rest in perfect peace.

I'm sure her case will be part of what would be looked at by Judicial Panel in Lagos to see if her claim was true and if it was actually the soldier's that shot him.

May heavenly Father forgive you
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by harmony75: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

ode you need bullet in your head to know how it feels � if you don't know what to say or how to sympathise with people shut up fool!
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by harmony75: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
azawuoba:

did you actually say they were shot by their cohorts?
just make sure you don't end up that way bro
Karma is real
don't mind the fool..toying with lives!
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by ridbell01(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

you just need our prayer and we will do it for you
You shall personally experience what happened on 20 on the protesters at Lekki tollgate
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by uchennaq(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

You are that evil devil advocate. I know the devil will dump you after using you.
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by lastempero: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun

Rule 2
Rule 7

I go ask togo and Ghana people to carry their juju come, i hear say that one dey kill quick quick so e go kill you and any mod wey want mumu with rule 2 and 7.
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Cutiekatty: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

if you know anything about bullet you will not be saying what you are saying now, an AK47 riffle Fired from a far distance has a very minor and low effect on the victim.
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by jacoik(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

as I read your comments tears started dropping from my eyes. I will never wish you what happened at lekki because I was there and I saw all that happened. I just weep for people like you
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by jacoik(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
azawuoba:
waiting for foolish urchins to disclaim facts as usual

all of you paid agents that are trying to sabotage and change narratives that there was never shootings will not end well

I wish and pray for you and your family what really happened on 20-10-2020. ( since you are all so sure there was no shooting )

morons
amen!!!! iseeeeee!!!!
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
madridsta007:

They are heartless, they are without consciences. This is what happens when hunger has been weaponised.
While you are seeking for truth and closure, they are seeking for that next N20,000 from the regime to satisfy their hunger and feed their families.

It actually goes beyond folks who are working for 20K monthly. There are highly paid corporate employees who fervently defend the government and even defended the Nigerian army. Come 2023, these same people will support El-Rufai and continue to defend the government's atrocities after all, they supported Buhari in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by simeoneh: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

Osheyy ballistic expert well done
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

From the injury on the first two people that was interviewed,it's quite obvious it was not the shootings from the Soldiers. An AK-47 riffle would have done more damage than that.

Bro AK can brush you and it might not be that fatal, if it's a closed range by hitting and penetrating 2-3 people before hitting you it might not still be fatal as of the first 2 people so Baba chill those people are not lying
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by okwusdidi: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
They were complaining that were at those who were shot at the toll gate.Now they are coming out.But they are still complaining.Someone there even streamed it life they said it was Photoshop .Please someone should ask them and their idol,Lia mohammed if they were also at the toll gate when they soldiers arrived.Since the army has admitted to be there with live bullets.
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by OLUROCKS(m): 2:14am On Dec 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

When you have nothing Reasonable to say, u keep shut! or you make your Summation without attacking anyone!

Nigeria needs the Healing Hand and Mercy of GOD..
60years and still counting

where's the hand ��
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by leo22(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
uptimum123:

You also forgot to mention that the army was never there! Or ia your memory failing?
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by leo22(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
uptimum123:

You also forgot to mention that the army was never there! Or is your memory failing you?
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by calyto: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Yen yen yen

All these amounts to nothing. You have not said anything here because you don't even have sense that is good enough to think properly.

Did I beg anybody to help me find my rights?
Where did we all agree that this is how I want my rights?
Blocking roads and causing undue hardship because you want to protest along side 'celebrities'
You must be a dingbat

kovah:
what is sars? You bloody idiot.is it not a security measure implemented by a government that turned into another corrupt element in a corrupt government.that has brainwashed fools like you that they are doing you a Favour for something that is your Right as a citizen of Nigeria...the question you should be asking yourself is if you as a human being can think correctly.but that would be a waste of your brain cells
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by kovah(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
calyto:
Yen yen yen

All these amounts to nothing. You have not said anything here because you don't even have sense that is good enough to think properly.

Did I beg anybody to help me find my rights?
Where did we all agree that this is how I want my rights?
Blocking roads and causing undue hardship because you want to protest along side 'celebrities'
You must be a dingbat

people blocking the road so that your future will improve small...poverty has finished your life...that you think they are causing hardship...fela called people like you zombie...you love the situation that you are in...it’s ingrates like you dat are causing problems for your future children accepting the unreasonable status quo...I don’t blame you dou...you have no common sense even when the sense is common

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by calyto: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2020
I did not beg anybody to block my road.
You support them because you are unemployed and lazy as well.
I own a hotel, what do you have?
kovah:
people blocking the road so that your future will improve small...poverty has finished your life...that you think they are causing hardship...fela called people like you zombie...you love the situation that you are in...it’s ingrates like you dat are causing problems for your future children accepting the unreasonable status quo...I don’t blame you dou...you have no common sense even when the sense is common
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by kovah(m): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2020
calyto:
I did not beg anybody to block my road.
You support them because you are unemployed and lazy as well.
I own a hotel, what do you have?
you work in a hotel...what I have is way better than what you do but you will never understand this statement not in your life span

Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by calyto: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2020
If owning a hotel also means working in a hotel, then you are right.
I don't have time for kids
kovah:
you work in a hotel...what I have is way better than what you do but you will never understand this statement not in your life span
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by kovah(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2020
calyto:
If owning a hotel also means working in a hotel, then you are right.
I don't have time for kids
mallam mugu let me educate you once again no right thinking business man will say I own a hotel (it that the only investment you have to boast of) you should say I am a business man or a property investor na only bush men or people who don’t have shishi go say I own a hotel...that’s I know you work in a hotel lmfao
Re: Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) by Christistruth00: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
How did Arise TV miss all this?

shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked
shocked shocked

At 51 minutes of Video below Kanu giving order for Dangote refinery in Lagos and Pipelines to be burnt down

At 1 hour 9 minutes Kanu confirms they have killed the DPO of Agbara ,Badagry in Lagos and burnt down his Police Station.

At 1 hour 13 minutes of the video Kanu reconfirms from another caller they have killed the DPO of Badagry in Lagos State and burnt down his Police Station.

They were also planning to bring down Seme Border Post.

At 1 hour 24 minutes Kanu confirming the Ipob member calling and others had killed Soldiers who went to defend Northerners attacked by IPOB

At 1 hour and 33 minutes Kanu giving order for Government buildings and NTA to be destroyed

At 43 minutes of the Video an Ipob caller confirms that the Nigerian Ports Authority building in Lagos and other Government buildings have been set ablaze..

At 19 minutes Kanu Orders death of Gov. Ikpeazu.

At 12 Minutes Kanu tells IPOB why Federal government Buildings in Lagos should be burnt down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98HB5HXE64

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism / PHOTOS: The Senate's Plenary Session Today / Army Sets Up Cattle Ranch In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.