Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (130796 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by RedPhoenix: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2020
dammyBoxes:
you are assuming he is telling you the truth. You would be surprised the op is somewhere laughing at people who believe his made up story

My dear, mental openness is true mental freedom.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Kingrefreshed: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Every story here is tales by moonlight.Can you tell the name of the village, community, local government and state where these stories happened.The Holy Bible In Hebrew chapter 9:27 said " It is appointed once for a man to die, and after death comes judgment follows" No possibility for the dead facing God's judgement to reincarnate again in the land of the living.Also understand that dead are spirit being, spirit don't have sex, talkless of having children.

Haven't you heard that even the Bible that Saul once consulted with the Spirit of Samuel??

He called out the "Spirit of Samuel" out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dazzlingd(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
what am telling happened yesterday. in nnewi. i just left the house because of fear

Fear that what will happen?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by semuni: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Why are you trying so hard to defend other living dead like you. I know you don't want your family members to know you're living somewhere when they have buried you years ago.

UnBanEbenezer:
the said father brought in the confusion, maybe the colleague died that Saturday early morning and the dad put a call through that same day but certainly not on that Friday he saw the late colleague at work, it's not possible and I can't be deceived.
How can someone die by road accident Early in the morning and the same day his colleagues saw him at work the whole on the same day of his death?
it doesn't add up bro.
Any way nice story, anyone else with another tale,?

8 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Tenshades(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

Show me your evidence. If you can't please spare me the usual tale by the moonlight.

See, only you can provide yourself evidences.

A researcher doesn't just sit down behind the screen and ask for evidences. He'd rather go out of his comfort zone to know more.

Those who explore the mysteries of the deep sea, do you think they do it inside their rooms? No!

My friend, go out and seek the truth.

Travel around Nigeria and meet people.

Ask them questions and record their answers. That is how you get evidences to satisfy your curiosity.

Are you satisfied now or you want to be spoon fed with evidences?

If you want to know real life truth, step out of your room and meet people one on one.

21 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Simplymax(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
change your weed supplier bro cos you're seeing thingse

If you don't know something, it's better you keep quiet and learn Charlatan.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Tenshades(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2020
blingxx:

Shut up you African!!! ... it's called "doppelganger" we all have lookalikes in this life ,science as proven we all have atleast 7people that looks identical to us in this life we will probably never ... angry angry It's actually this simple and misedicating pple

The same science has hidden 'SACRED GEOMETRY' from you. Isn't that awesome to a 'scientist' like you? grin

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by FemiLastBorn(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2020
This one pass Second Chance
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Guestlander: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2020
RichIntrovert:

Did Education Fall from the Sky??
Was it not experiences and occurrences when repeated and tested for time and time again that people now call accepted knowledge.

Do you know how many accepted theories have been changed in the past?

Do you know that when the Scientists first discovered that the earth was not flat. That they were insulted by close minded people like you.

Or you think nothing new enough to change your scientific orientation about death cannot arise from Africa.

The most educated person is the man who believes in change. If it does not conform with your book or ideas. And their many eye witness. Give it the benefit of doubts.

Attacking it is the move of the uneducated and unwise.

True education is open kindness.

If your mind is locked up in superstitions you will never think of what is beyond the horizons. Contrary to your warped logic, only people who seek evidence and knowledge can discover new things. Not people like you who are wrapped up in mysticism and superstitions.
Can't you see you are contradicting yourself here? If a story has been told for a thousand years without any evidence isn't it about time someone asked for one?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by KenModi(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

Urban legend, all pure nonsense.

There is more to this world than what meets the eyes.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2020
paulemmy19:
it cannot be TRUE. once a man is dead that's all
why did bible say we can wake up the dead
Isaiah 26:19 Your dead will live; their bodies will rise. Awake and sing ..

he also raised lazarus claim he sleeps

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Guestlander: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2020
Tenshades:

See, only you can provide yourself evidences.

A researcher doesn't just sit down behind the screen and ask for evidences. He'd rather go out of his comfort zone to know more.

Those who explore the mysteries of the deep sea, do you think they do it inside their rooms? No!

My friend, go out and seek the truth.

Travel around Nigeria and meet people.

Ask them questions and record their answers. That is how you get evidences to satisfy your curiosity.

Are you satisfied now or you want to be spoon fed with evidences?

If you want to know real life truth, step out of your room and meet people one on one.

Do you know how old this world is and how diverse? Not a single verified incident of someone who was dead and buried but then came back to life. If you know such incident apart from Bible accounts please let me know.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2020
semuni:
Why are you trying so hard to defend other living dead like you. I know you don't want your family members to know you're living somewhere when they have buried you years ago.

https://psmag.com/environment/bloody-mary-bloody-mary

The links are obvious. Schizophrenia affects nearly one percent of the global population, as many as 51 million people, which makes it large enough to account for the breadth of ghostly claims. And while the symptoms that lead to diagnosis are varying, there are a few checkpoints that align perfectly with the feeling of ghostly presences, particularly audio/visual hallucinations and delusional thinking. In 1994, the University of Adelaide in South Australia confirmed that there was a correlation between instances of schizophrenia and belief in the paranormal. The correlation, however, was only significant for male subjects.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dazzlingd(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

Tale. You have to proof this. Pictures of the man when alive and scene of accident where he died. We need to see picture of him dead and his corpse during burial.
You have to provide wedding picture and video. We want to see him with his colleagues in office.
All these pictures will be subjected to forensic analysis.
Kids will do DNA testing to know if the father is even related to the family.

Most stories like this on one can be explained
1. Just story or tale. Many of them are hearsay. Even the story teller cannot confirm it.
2. Some people do fake their death and relocated thereafter to far places. These ones belong to gangs or occult groups or cartel. They would lie to their wives they have no parents or siblings and their distant relatives are wicked.
3. People do look alike. When you greeted supposedly dead persons , they would not respond to you. You would be amazed and in your astounding state they would disappear into thin air.

Out of 10 black africans, you may be lucky to see 1 who has critical thinking abilities and won't beleive everything they hear without proper scrutiny.
In developed countries, u should find 6 out of 10.

That's why we are backward and non achievers and that's why those countries are developed...

We need more people who can think in this country....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Youngzedd(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Every story here is tales by moonlight.Can you tell the name of the village, community, local government and state where these stories happened.The Holy Bible In Hebrew chapter 9:27 said " It is appointed once for a man to die, and after death comes judgment follows" No possibility for the dead facing God's judgement to reincarnate again in the land of the living.Also understand that dead are spirit being, spirit don't have sex, talkless of having children.

Lol, spiritually dead people everywhere.

You can still talk to your dead ones through a medium. It didn't start today it, started thousands of years ago.

There's too many things about the afterlife not in the bible. You need to read and practice to experience them. If you're enlightened (spiritually awake), you won't quote this your scripture.

Why is your scripture not applicable below?

1 Samuel 28
New Living Translation

Saul Consults a Medium

28 About that time the Philistines mustered their armies for another war with Israel. King Achish told David, “You and your men will be expected to join me in battle.”

2 “Very well!” David agreed. “Now you will see for yourself what we can do.”

Then Achish told David, “I will make you my personal bodyguard for life.”

3 Meanwhile, Samuel had died, and all Israel had mourned for him. He was buried in Ramah, his hometown. And Saul had banned from the land of Israel all mediums and those who consult the spirits of the dead.

4 The Philistines set up their camp at Shunem, and Saul gathered all the army of Israel and camped at Gilboa. 5 When Saul saw the vast Philistine army, he became frantic with fear. 6 He asked the Lord what he should do, but the Lord refused to answer him, either by dreams or by sacred lots[a] or by the prophets. 7 Saul then said to his advisers, “Find a woman who is a medium, so I can go and ask her what to do.”

His advisers replied, “There is a medium at Endor.”

8 So Saul disguised himself by wearing ordinary clothing instead of his royal robes. Then he went to the woman’s home at night, accompanied by two of his men.

“I have to talk to a man who has died,” he said. “Will you call up his spirit for me?”

9 “Are you trying to get me killed?” the woman demanded. “You know that Saul has outlawed all the mediums and all who consult the spirits of the dead. Why are you setting a trap for me?”

10 But Saul took an oath in the name of the Lord and promised, “As surely as the Lord lives, nothing bad will happen to you for doing this.”

11 Finally, the woman said, “Well, whose spirit do you want me to call up?”

“Call up Samuel,” Saul replied.

12 When the woman saw Samuel, she screamed, “You’ve deceived me! You are Saul!”

13 “Don’t be afraid!” the king told her. “What do you see?”

“I see a god[b] coming up out of the earth,” she said.

14 “What does he look like?” Saul asked.

“He is an old man wrapped in a robe,” she replied. Saul realized it was Samuel, and he fell to the ground before him.

15 “Why have you disturbed me by calling me back?” Samuel asked Saul.

“Because I am in deep trouble,” Saul replied. “The Philistines are at war with me, and God has left me and won’t reply by prophets or dreams. So I have called for you to tell me what to do.”

16 But Samuel replied, “Why ask me, since the Lord has left you and has become your enemy? 17 The Lord has done just as he said he would. He has torn the kingdom from you and given it to your rival, David. 18 The Lord has done this to you today because you refused to carry out his fierce anger against the Amalekites. 19 What’s more, the Lord will hand you and the army of Israel over to the Philistines tomorrow, and you and your sons will be here with me. The Lord will bring down the entire army of Israel in defeat.”

20 Saul fell full length on the ground, paralyzed with fright because of Samuel’s words. He was also faint with hunger, for he had eaten nothing all day and all night.

21 When the woman saw how distraught he was, she said, “Sir, I obeyed your command at the risk of my life. 22 Now do what I say, and let me give you a little something to eat so you can regain your strength for the trip back.”

23 But Saul refused to eat anything. Then his advisers joined the woman in urging him to eat, so he finally yielded and got up from the ground and sat on the couch.

24 The woman had been fattening a calf, so she hurried out and killed it. She took some flour, kneaded it into dough and baked unleavened bread. 25 She brought the meal to Saul and his advisers, and they ate it. Then they went out into the night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Guestlander: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

https://psmag.com/environment/bloody-mary-bloody-mary

The links are obvious. Schizophrenia affects nearly one percent of the global population, as many as 51 million people, which makes it large enough to account for the breadth of ghostly claims. And while the symptoms that lead to diagnosis are varying, there are a few checkpoints that align perfectly with the feeling of ghostly presences, particularly audio/visual hallucinations and delusional thinking. In 1994, the University of Adelaide in South Australia confirmed that there was a correlation between instances of schizophrenia and belief in the paranormal. The correlation, however, was only significant for male subjects.

May God bless you. This is my suspicion as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Haven't you heard that even the Bible that Saul once consulted with the Spirit of Samuel??

He called out the "Spirit of Samuel" out.
dont mind that person..some people dont want to learn. ...nomatter what you say...
Jesus did miracles some still didn't believe.

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dazzlingd(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Dreyton36:
Unintelligent people all over Nairaland
See how unintelligent people are arguing in disbelief

Those who haven't seen nothing in life are arguing instead of listening and learning
Intelligent people don't argue , they learn and study instead

Damian Marley once said and I quote " the average man can't proof most of the things that he chooses to speak of , and still won't research and find out the truth of the root that he seek of "

For those who are from Auchi Edo state , if you remember the legendary musician named (sir jerico ) handsome man

He died and appeared somewhere in Lagos and got married , he had kids who were his carbon copy
Someone spotted him and called the attention of the king of Auchi as at then , not this present king
men were sent to Lagos to confirm its affirmative and they confirmed it , not just anyhow men but hunters who are spiritual
He later disappeared
The only location I'm not sure of is if it's in Lagos they saw him or not

The second one which I saw with my own naked eyes korokoro

In 2014 at Oshodi market (Asuani market ) where okrika wears are being sold
Me andy elder sister went to Oshodi to get wears for her 4yr old son
She silently tapped my shoulder and said

Her: drey slowly look at that woman on red shirt who does she look like ?

Me: that's mama yakubu na (wrong name)

Her: but I heard she died 3yrs ago

Me: hold on let me call someone from the village

I made a call and someone from her family even sent me her obituary photos to my Facebook asap
When she was alive she didn't know me , but I know her

I was scared at that moment , but I summoned the courage to clear my eyes well , funnily she's also selling okrika in that same spot and people are buying from her

Those in the village said they must come to testify with their own eyes

They came the following week cux the market is not an everyday market , for those who know Oshodi Wella

They testified and one of them who was into herbalist stuff came to her front and all of a sudden she disappeared

That's something I saw with my own eyes

In this life nothing should be doubting to no one cux this life is full of mystery
Even Jesus Christ rose after his death and people still saw him true or false ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Conspiracy theories sell fast
Mysterious stories are interesting and sell very fast

I see a deliberate exaggeration to make it more interesting, and the part of you seeing with your eyes to make it more believable.

I bet you are lying and u didn't see anything with your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dammyBoxes: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

My dear, mental openness is true mental freedom.
there are many possibilities that needs to be cancelled out to believe his brother was truly a ghost
1. The op is actually telling the truth. That means a woman indeed came to their house with a kid resembling his brother. There could be possibility this never happened and the op is just lying. Have you read stories of Alhaji sleeps with girl and she changes to snake and was crying in hotel room? 100% fake stories that is why they use photoshop for pictures and you won't see the video.
2. the op is not lying but the woman is lying.
What is the woman is just trying to take advantage of his family?
3. The op is not lying, the woman is not lying but twisted the story. Indeed the guy impregnated her but she thinks this is her best strategy to get some money from the family cause no one whants to mess with ghosts
4. They are both telling the absolute truth. Then we need all evidences to believe instead of just believing like fooools

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Sleekmilan01(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Na people wey never see spirit before go dey doubt this stuff...

For person like me while growing up,I had this friend that only me could see that was dead...

Long story short,he tried to control me,na better deliverance spoil him plans...

Even now as an adult,I ve encountered dead people most times,some I have seen,some I ve felt...

I believe in spirituality

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dammyBoxes: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2020
dazzlingd:

Out of 10 black africans, you may be lucky to see 1 who has critical thinking abilities and won't beleive everything they hear without proper scrutiny.

That's why we are backward and non achievers and that's why those countries are developed...

exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Tenshades(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

Do you know how old this world is and how diverse? Not a single verified incident or someone who was dead and buried but then came back to life. If you know such incident apart from Bible accounts please let me know.

Keep researching.

I am also researching to know more.

Learning doesn't stop at any certain age.

Don't be trapped in the tiny things you know.

Give yourself chance to learn and unlearn.

Answers are always there for those who are ready and courageous to know.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Buksaylor: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Millimann:
How come she never visited your home when the husband was alive. Who followed your dead brother to go and marry her?

Are you reading the trend at all?

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dammyBoxes: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2020
Sleekmilan01:

For person like me while growing up,I had this friend that only me could see that was dead...

Long story short,he tried to control me,na better deliverance spoil him plans...

Even now as an adult,I ve encountered dead people most times,some I have seen,some I ve felt...

I had seen spirit many times when I was younger and believed they existed. Now that I am more critical I don't see them again
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by RedPhoenix: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2020
dammyBoxes:
there are many possibilities that needs to be cancelled out to believe his brother was truly a ghost
1. The op is actually telling the truth. That means a woman indeed came to their house with a kid resembling his brother. There could be possibility this never happened and the op is just lying. Have you read stories of Alhaji sleeps with girl and she changes to snake and was crying in hotel room? 100% fake stories that is why they use photoshop for pictures and you won't see the video.
3. The op is not lying, the woman is not lying but twisted the story. Indeed the guy impregnated her but she thinks this is her best strategy to get some money from the family cause no one whants to mess with ghosts
4. They are both telling the absolute truth. Then we need all evidences to believe instead of just believing like fooools

I saw a ghost myself 1am a lady pure white walking to and fro fully dark forested area crying walking to and fro all body covered in white face to feet.

Ojukoroju so I have learnt to not always doubt.

Try explaining why a lady in pure white face to feet in white would be in the forest crying to and fro just walking to and fro.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2020
dazzlingd:

You are right. We are still in 15th century-dark age. Most Europeans stopped believing nonsense in 18th century-age of enlightenment.
I even amaze at how some university graduates think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dammyBoxes: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2020
Tenshades:

The same science has hidden 'SACRED GEOMETRY' from you. Isn't that awesome to a 'scientist' like you? grin
and you have this scared geometry?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Guestlander: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2020
Sleekmilan01:

You were a sick child. Thank God you are doing well now. If no one else can see your friend other than yourself that is a mental condition.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dazzlingd(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2020
LofP:
Strange but true!

Live in the rural areas and get close to the locals, and you will hear and see stuff happen.

Why don't such things happen where the people are more exposed and educated....
Or better still in developed countries with cctv everywhere and strong data base.
Why dont such dead people mysteriously appear in USA or japan where there are proper record keeping.
Them dey fear immigration?
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dammyBoxes: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I saw a ghost myself 1am a lady pure white walking to and fro fully dark forested area crying walking to and fro all body covered in white face to feet.

Ojukoroju so I have learnt to not always doubt.

Try explaining why a lady in pure white face to feet in white would be in the forest crying to and fro just walking to and fro.
this is called red herring.
Is your story his story?
You did not address the points I raised.
Here they are again incase you did not read before:

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

If your mind is locked up in superstitions you will never think of what is beyond the horizons. Contrary to your warped logic, only people who seek evidence and knowledge can discover new things. Not people like you who are wrapped up in mysticism and superstitions.
Can't you see you are contradicting yourself here? If a story has been told for a thousand years without any evidence isn't it about time someone ask for one?

How do you ask for evidence where you cone from.?
You say give me evidence, and when you are about to be given. You decline saying you don't have time for such.

Did i tell you i believed. Rather i said wise people do not dispute what they cant confirm at the moment. You are insulting everyone saying its fiction. If you want to feel wise in own eyes no problems though.

However stop quoting if you cant get a simple point.

7 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Tenshades(m): 7:54am On Dec 06, 2020
dammyBoxes:
and you have this scared geometry?

SACRED GEOMETRY, not 'scared'

Make I bombard your inbox with some files that will shake your belief forever?

Do you have the courage?

Can you withstand it?

It's not for weak minds, that's why it's hidden.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Modern Igbo Baby Names / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.