Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs (1605 Views)

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / Nigerian Women Are Worse Than Shit, I Rather Eat Shit Than Marry One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Uncle93(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Instead of you to find a way to master your loins, you try to push the problem to another human being.

And I ask, are these the men that will take over the mantle of leadership from our fathers? These ones that are being pulled in all directions by pvssy and sex?

Tufiakwa for what men are becoming. Alu k'obu na nwoke abughizi ihe eji ama atu

Siffootbele or whatever ur name is you're here on this comment again ? Youre always ironic everywhere.. you keep talking about forefathers like they were all saints ... youre naive and childlish, like you dont hear about worse things happening, rape by pastors, Immans, gayism, lesbianism. All im talking about is just an affair with a few girls and you are just here showing how stupid you are... uve never had anything sexual with a girl.. are you married ? Idiot oloriburuku
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Uncle93(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This is how you guys will keep justifying your promiscuity everyday on this forum.

Men like our fathers and grandfathers are gone. These one belong to the dogs. Tufiakwa! Alu!

Both your father and grandfather did not only screw your mother and grandmother, get that fact straight into your head
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Sixfeetbelle: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Uncle93:

Siffootbele or whatever ur name is you're here on this comment again ? Youre always ironic everywhere.. you keep talking about forefathers like they were all saints ... youre naive and childlish, like you dont hear about worse things happening, rape by pastors, Immans, gayism, lesbianism. All im talking about is just an affair with a few girls and you are just here showing how stupid you are... uve never had anything sexual with a girl.. are you married ? Idiot oloriburuku

You're the fool for not picking the points and moving on. And a compound eediot for typing like an illiterate and trying to mellow down your problem by calling it an 'affair' when your initial post showed a male hoe in action.

Besides, the guy I quoted said the girl wasn't being faithful so your guilt can lessen, as if it's a criteria that concerns a man's self discipline. If she's being loose, does the man have to be loose too?

Besides I make reference to our fathers and grandfathers cause they were significantly better than men of this generation and that's a fact. Argue with your loose preeq.

Like I told him, I'll tell you same. Not mastering self control has ruined more men than it made them successful. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Sixfeetbelle: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Uncle93:

Both your father and grandfather did not only screw your mother and grandmother, get that fact straight into your head

But they didn't hoe around the way you guys are doing. They stayed loyal to loyal babes but nowadays even those in successful and loyal relationships are cheating with reckless abandon, and instead of looking for solutions to their problems, are busy throwing insults on a public forum.
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Uncle93(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But they didn't hoe around the way you guys are doing. They stayed loyal to loyal babes but nowadays even those in successful and loyal relationships are cheating with reckless abandon, and instead of looking for solutions to their problems, are busy throwing insults on a public forum.

You dont know anybody 100% , the more you argue this the more dumb youll look. You only know them as your parents and grandparents, you dont know their dirty sides or deep scretes . I may sound so bad but better than them . ONLY GOD knows that. Im not justifying fcking about but atleast dont paint this on a generation, before our generation, men don dey rape woman
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by SarutobiEky(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Uncle93:
I am one of the few lucky guys to have a good and loyal girlfriend, dont argue that with me .. I have my proofs.

I met her a year ago as a virgin . She's tall, very slim and super curvy, her hips and booty cant be hidden in whatver she wears. That was what was drew my attention to her , then later, I started liking her more and more + shes also cute. We fell inlove and wouldn't go day without seeing. Took her a while to trust me enough to give up her virginity, after it happened, she becme more drawn to me, loved me harder. This girl is loyal to the core, Yoruba girl with the (sauce)when I say loyal i mean loyal. Talking about her age on Nairaland, i might get a lot of bashing becsuse most people on here are cowards and judgemental, only a few of you are nice. But since your opinions dont PAY my bills, she's 18yrs.

Who am I? Im also a yoruba guy, good looking, great height, mostly tagged as a Yrb.demon . Ive dated different girls from different part of Africa . South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Ghana , Cameroon. Something about me that attracts girls that guys 10times richer than me cant even approach . At school in Uni, i was obsessed with curvy girls mostly, that i ended up dating the slimest yet curviest girl in an entire faculty of over 3000 students, fresh and pretty as well. My fck boy days reinged .. i enjoyed to the fullest. What type of girl havent I had ? ,kissed , sexed , explored. It got to a point that i ended up hooking up girls obsessed with me up with my male friends and they just get angry and heartbroken. It was almost impossible for me to be loyal to any present girlfriend.

Why is it that a man cant get enough , why are SOME of us like this ? We blame women for cheating and being unfaithful most times , but at least they do it for something reasonable, money, not all women cheat coz of money but we men why do we do it ? Because of a small girl with crazy curves , girls your ages with crazy curves ? Because of sweetness of the P"ssy . Because we have a female neighbour and we cant hold our urges evertime we see her ? Because we get tempted by the road everyday ?

I am currently dating one of the sexitest yoruba girls that i know, shes loyal and we truly love each other , but i cant count the other of other curvy girls ive lashed after sighting them and following up on them . Last night I had a quckie sex in an uncompleted building with a girl taller than my girl and has a bigger (booty) than her , also yoruba.. After the act , i remembered my girl and felt bad. Can i remain loyal ? Is there a way to just focus and appreciate one woman that we have and that has all man wants in a woman?

And before you bash me or say anything negative ,this is romace section. You dont expect me to talk about business or money.

Guy no worry, I dey your back. I worse pass you. I no dey use eye see big breast, especially if Na dark skinned or brown skinned. I no know whether dem use am swear for me. As of now I no get babe and I still be virgin. But my eyes dey travel sha. If to say I get babe I for dey cheat on am wella. And she go know wahlai. God no go shame us. grin[left][/left] smiley
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Uncle93(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You're the fool for not picking the points and moving on. And a compound eediot for typing like an illiterate and trying to mellow down your problem by calling it an 'affair' when your initial post showed a male hoe in action.

Besides, the guy I quoted said the girl wasn't being faithful so your guilt can lessen, as if it's a criteria that concerns a man's self discipline. If she's being loose, does the man have to be loose too?

Besides I make reference to our fathers and grandfathers cause they were significantly better than men of this generation and that's a fact. Argue with your loose preeq.

Like I told him, I'll tell you same. Not mastering self control has ruined more men than it made them successful. A word is enough for the wise.

Sixfeetbelle, i will gladly pick a point from anybody else except for you. Nothing you say is relevant, if you like get anrgy, if you like calm down. You and your comment are still irrelevant
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Sixfeetbelle: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Uncle93:

Sixfeetbelle, i will gladly pick a point from anybody else except for you. Nothing you say is relevant, if you like get anrgy, if you like calm down. You and your comment are still irrelevant

Yet you keep mentioning me.

When I made my comments, they were not directed at you, but to the exact monikers that made daft comments on this thread. The way you took it personal by throwing insults at me shows me how much it affected you. And I'm glad it did.
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Uncle93(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Yet you keep mentioning me.

When I made my comments, they were not directed at you, but to the exact monikers that made daft comments on this thread. The way you took it personal by throwing insults at me shows me how much it affected you. And I'm glad it did.

Ive came across you on 5 different posts , you have a stubborn character. Worse ive seen on Nairaland... play times over now, go play with your neighbour's kids
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Sixfeetbelle: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Uncle93:

Ive came across you on 5 different posts , you have a stubborn character. Worse ive seen on Nairaland... play times over now, go play with your neighbour's kids

Seriously, what's your grouse with me? Why do you keep mentioning me? Did I steal yam from your barn?

How you took a comment not directed at you to be your personal problem shows how much of a deranged person you are. And should I add, a stalker.
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Mywd: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tony142:

I do not like calling people fool, but if I fail to call u a fool trust me even Jesus go vex for me

anyway, I no blame u, na lack of job make u they think with your small dick,

how can a sinner be calling someone else a sinner?

how can kettle be calling pot black?

the bible say remove the stick in your own eye b4 thinking of removing the one in your brothers eye

No come here come they ask stupid question, go and work on your self 1st #nonsense

Youve said it all my brother grin... The guy is so funny and his writeup is trash

1 Like

Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Tony142: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mywd:

Youve said it all my brother grin... The guy is so funny and his writeup is trash

No mind that idiot
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Mywd: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tony142:

No mind that idiot

The ode no know say him go born girl too with the so called(na so karma dey start him own) grin grin...... Na so e go land on him daughters too...

KARMA!!

1 Like

Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Tony142: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mywd:

The ode no know say him go born girl too with the so called(na so karma dey start him own) grin grin...... Na so e go land on him daughters too...

KARMA!!

Funny
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by demmymoney(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Baba better embrace ur polygamous nature

All men are polygamous it just takes discipline and self control to handle it

Tell ur girlfriend and explain it to her

U Bleep up sef

Why u go Bleep virgin and u know plan to marry her uhn

Anyways just explain things to her and hopefully she will understand

And communicate with ur gf about what she is not doing to satisfy you sexually hmm
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Blackpearlxx(f): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
planetx13:
My brother, Don't feel any remorse.... You have done nothing wrong.....The only woman you owe that loyalty you are talking about is your wife...and she must have to earn it, it's not a right.....
NEVER NEVER ever think you know a woman well enough to decide whether she is faithful or not... That specie can hide their characters for a life time....
Live your life, protect yourself and when the right time comes, show loyalty to the person that deserves it....

Ciao
can you listen to your self...your soul is bitter
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Blackpearlxx(f): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
virginprincess:
Seriously, i really pity girls who open their legs for men like this, look at the rubbish he is typing with prideundecided, chai good girls like me have suffered, anyway your headline is very correct, but your write up is trash.
you can imagine...even after taking her virginity...the day she finds out and decide to walk away they would be quick to run their smelling mouths to label girls gold diggers..it’s the woman that raised him I’m ashamed of
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by chinwe74548: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
:The ode no know say him go born girl too with the so called(na so karma dey start him own) ...... Na so e go land on him daughters too...KARMA!! Funny
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by virginprincess(f): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Blackpearlxx:
you can imagine...even after taking her virginity...the day she finds out and decide to walk away they would be quick to run their smelling mouths to label girls gold diggers..it’s the woman that raised him I’m ashamed of
Hmmm, i was was short of words, i didn't even know what to type after reading the nonsense he typed, like seriously girls have suffered.
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by SILENTandSMART2: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
eleribuu jussss go and shave yaaa hairy pussy cry

bitch juss like to dey disgust anyhow cry

cry
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by SILENTandSMART2: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
eleribuu jussss go and shave yaaa hairy pussy cry

bitch juss like to dey disgust anyhow cry

cry
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Uncle93(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Seriously, what's your grouse with me? Why do you keep mentioning me? Did I steal yam from your barn?

How you took a comment not directed at you to be your personal problem shows how much of a deranged person you are. And should I add, a stalker.

Peace .
Re: Some Of Us Men Are Worse Than Women . And I Am One Of The Bad Eggs by Uncle93(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mywd:

Well dumb people are also allowed to comment, this is your opinion so ill let you shine bright fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Priscilla Ojong Speaks Again - "I Went To See My Boyfriend To Cool Off"(video) / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick / Free SHS Students Go Viral After Dancing D!r!t!y In The Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.