Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Did You Lost Your Virginity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Lost Your Virginity? (5062 Views)

You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Exmilitant(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

A CAPITAL YES!!
i asked because of the way you were condemning the young man. Never rub your success on another's face.
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by fati2001(m): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Exmilitant:
i asked because of the way you were condemning the young man. Never rub your success on another's face.

WHATEVER.

so it's harsh condemning men that are not purified... but not harsh condemning women?
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

sex is a terrible act.. when misused .....it's only applied for married couples.... but now you will be surprised to see different age groups committing the crime... both young and old..
committing the crime? Ayam not understanding oo. When did sex become a crime?
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by fati2001(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2020
soulstalker:

ASK AGAIN.
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

ASK AGAIN.
mummy wa! U aff vex. Aswear, u are not doing well
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2020
soulstalker:
leave this confused hypocrite.
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by fati2001(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2020
soulstalker:
mummy wa! U aff vex. Aswear, u are not doing well

do as you wish..... but to me and other respectable humans know say sex is a crime and greatest sin... . if you are engaging in it ( fornication and adultery).
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by fati2001(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
leave this confused hypocrite.

that is what the agents of darkness always say....
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

do as you wish..... but to me and other respectable humans know say sex is a crime and greatest sin... . if you are engaging in it ( fornication and adultery).
this girl, pls stop all this. Am certain ur vjay is up to 10yards, but u re here claiming saint. #FATICRIME
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Donspicey: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Tink i was like 7yrs wen i lost it....

Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by fati2001(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2020
soulstalker:
this girl, pls stop all this. Am certain ur vjay is up to 10yards, but u re here claiming saint. #FATICRIME

WHATEVER.... NEXT TIME LEARN TO CONTROL URSELF.... DON'T GET JEALOUS BECAUSE I'M NOT LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND / WIFE YOU CLAIMED HER VAGINA IS MORE THAN 24 FEET DEEP.... ...

THE ANSWERS WE EXPECTED FROM A PUBLIC DICK HOLDER WHO CARRY SEX AS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY IN LIFE.. ....
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

that is what the agents of darkness always say....
you know it within yourself that you are an hypocrite so no long cap.
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by fati2001(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
you know it within yourself that you are an hypocrite so no long cap.

IF I'M HYPOCRITE... I WILL NOT BE BOLDLY ENOUGH TO SAY OUT THE NEGATIVE THINGS DESTROYING OUR SOCIETY E. G PREMARITAL SEX THAT IS TAKING OVER THE UNIVERSE.......

NEGATIVE MINDSETS DON'T WANNA HEAR THE TRUTH....

1 Like

Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by SEGLIZ: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

because you are so weak.... and ur mindsets are already reacting in negative ways....... ..

AND WORST...YOU ARE NOT CLOSE TO GOD ( AND PROBABLY YOU DON'T LISTEN TO HIS WORDS).

@Fati2001.
my one and only Fati welcome on board this flight.
Fati the cannon.
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

IF I'M HYPOCRITE... I WILL NOT BE BOLDLY ENOUGH TO SAY OUT THE NEGATIVE THINGS DESTROYING OUR SOCIETY E. G PREMARITAL SEX THAT IS TAKING OVER THE UNIVERSE.......

NEGATIVE MINDSETS DON'T WANNA HEAR THE TRUTH....
lmao,Nigeria na headquarter of hypocrites, I've seen people talking against some evil vices in the society in the public but when no one sees them they do the same thing so I dont believe all this bullcrap some of yall on type on here.
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by fati2001(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
lmao,Nigeria na headquarter of hypocrites, I've seen people talking against some evil vices in the society in the public but when no one sees them they do the same thing so I dont believe all this bullcrap some of yall on type on here.

THANK GOD YOU SAID IT URSELF...

BELIEVE ME OR NOT, I CAN'T FORCE YOU...

BUT GOD KNOW ME MORETHAN ANY HUMAN...

NIGGA IS STILL PRESSED!

I STAND BY MY WORDS BOTH IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE PLACES ..

and I will keep on saying the truth you called bullcrap... if you are not pleased with the write up... you can easily jump and pass.

so what else do you want to say?
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by SEGLIZ: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

@Fati2001, don't get it twisted, sex is neither a crime nor sin. sexual harassment is the crime while fornication and adultery is the sin.
two individuals that know as husband and wife can be in sin as a result of sex.
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by fati2001(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2020
SEGLIZ:

@Fati2001, don't get it twisted, sex is neither a crime nor sin. sexual harassment is the crime while fornication and adultery is the sin.
two individuals that know as husband and wife can be in sin as a result of sex.

if you are not married.. and you are also having sex is crime and sin, both those who commit adultery are not excluded!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by SEGLIZ: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

if you are not married.. and you are also having sex is crime and sin, both those who commit adultery are not excluded!

it can never be a crime to go into sex if there is mutual understanding but it might turn out a sin even if there is mutual understanding.
crime is against humanity while is against God the Almighty Being.
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by fati2001(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2020
SEGLIZ:

it can never be a crime to go into sex if there is mutual understanding but it might turn out a sin even if there is mutual understanding.
crime is against humanity while is against God the Almighty Being.

crime is against humanity and GOD... same as sin!
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Neimar: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2020
It sounds weird
I just woke and found out i was no longer a virgin
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2020
Cheap lies for cheap likes angry
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by robosky02(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

you can abstinence from sex if you like or not...... no one is forcing anybody not to have sex ( IT IS A MATTER OF CHOICE)

Nice one dear...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by purples25(f): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2020
How did you LOST your virginity? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Angelacruz: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
I fell down from d bicycle

1 Like

Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Slimqueen(f): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
I still have mine intact but am really curious now.
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Angelacruz:
I fell into a dickcycle and started riding
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Lamanii22(f): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mustiboy:
Lost mine at a very young age in what seemed like rape. I was forced to partake in sleeping with a girl whom I knew. She seemed unconscious and didn't even know that I, too, slept with her.

Only God knows what my friends did to her when I caught them in the act. They held a knife to my neck and had me partake in the act so as to be sure I wouldn't tell anyone.

Such horrible experience. I was barely 10 and she 12 or so.

Omg! Is this really true? What happened when she became conscious?
Re: How Did You Lost Your Virginity? by Mustiboy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lamanii22:

Omg! Is this really true? What happened when she became conscious?

I left there the moment I took my turn. I don't know what happened after, but I saw her the following day — hale and hearty.

Doubt if she had memories of what happened.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) / I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.