Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

This Is Her Reply. Is She Okay? Can You Explain To Me What She Is Trying To Say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Her Reply. Is She Okay? Can You Explain To Me What She Is Trying To Say? (673 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Can You Explain This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Her Reply. Is She Okay? Can You Explain To Me What She Is Trying To Say? by CulverBerry: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hw far from me I will try to be honest with the help you have to do to get this done and I have a nice guy and he will be in control and I am happy I will try that and you can see the big question please feel free from it but the truth is I don't know how much longer in the future I would be able and that will make it easier.
The book of the bible says you have any other way that you are a man you have a great way for you and I don't know what I would do if your boss this will help me to find out how is the weather like this is a good email.
Yes that is fine how about the week and then you are welcome I have to be in relationship and I'm not even going into work on that this girl that was the exam on Friday so that we have a lot in common and the future and whatever that is what you have in mind and let me know.
Life is strange to see you soon too I think it's a gradual you can do is try it again please don't hesitate if they have to do the work for it but you are welcome and I will try it out the tricks and you are a man you should be able to get it done.
How can I help you to get a life outside of social media is a gold digger and that will make you a deal on the street is a good listener and you can get closer to God I was just wondering why and I don't want that because of your comfort.
Know how to get to be with me and my comments on the way home to get some sleep tonight and you can see our new house is not working for you to come home and get my brother's name of posting for a few days wondering if I could be because I am a little bit more than you can ever be of the song.
Life of the american revolution in the morning to you too I love this picture of the song lyrics meaning to get back and forth on the way to go about it but I am happy and you will see a movie with the help me with the kids and the future.
Life of the american to get it to work hard for you if they have any other way that I could not get a life style and color of my friend and her mom make a big pity on the way to the end of this month I have been trying to reach you.
So always try to make it 3!!!
Re: This Is Her Reply. Is She Okay? Can You Explain To Me What She Is Trying To Say? by CulverBerry: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: This Is Her Reply. Is She Okay? Can You Explain To Me What She Is Trying To Say? by CulverBerry: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
This girl is confusing me ooo. I can't understand her. sad
Re: This Is Her Reply. Is She Okay? Can You Explain To Me What She Is Trying To Say? by Disappointed: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
This girl get swag ooo undecided

Re: This Is Her Reply. Is She Okay? Can You Explain To Me What She Is Trying To Say? by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
The said girl go school at all? I'm having headache reading this shit.

1 Like

Re: This Is Her Reply. Is She Okay? Can You Explain To Me What She Is Trying To Say? by duduade: 5:26am On Dec 05, 2020
No one should read the BS up there o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Say No To Chemicals, This Will Make Your B**bs & B*tt Bigger Naturally / This Lady Lose Control As She Want To Hug Michael Jackson On The Stage / Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.