Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... (675 Views)

Ladies, Listen To This. / LADIES LISTEN CAREFULLY!!! Stop Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Tell Us Your Experience When You First Try To Toast A Lady....ladies Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by robosky02(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2020
SEX IS NEVER ENOUGH....................

It's possible for any man to ask for sex in a relationship, but is left for you as a lady to know that sex, can't keep him..(Sex isn't enough)
There are two major factors ladies complain about sex in a relationship:
1. After giving him my body he left me..
2. He left because I refused to have sex with him..
NOTE: Both those who gave and those who refused to give are complaining...
( Whats the difference)
Ladies Listen, Sex isn't enough, its not the only thing you can offer a man.
If You Don't Have Anything To Offer A Man Outside Sex, Please remain Single...
A man can't stay with you because his having sex with you....
Relationship is not buying and selling.
There are much to life than Monkey style, Doggy style, Missionary style, Apple and juice style, step pillows style, etc ...
Are you sound intellectually? Spiritually? Physically? Mentally? Emotionally?
Men love intelligent ladies...
Men love ladies with ideas..
Men love respectful ladies...
Sex is very cheap these days, anybody can buy it.
You need to build yourself beyond sex.
Leave make-ups and be a productive lady.
Men are looking for ladies with ideas and solution not those who paint their faces with different colours.
What a man wants is beauty with brain not make ups with boobs or hips....
Sex is not everything about life there is more to life than sex ..
So please build yourself very well , so that when the man is now coming to you your ability to arouse his loins and his intellect is what will keep you with the man outside that sex is sold on the street and he can always buy it .. Is cheaper everyday and he can afford it.
#WeAreTeamfamily. Inbox me for any assistance.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by pocohantas(f): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2020

Very true. That is why they buy Range Rover for Danielle Okeke and other big booty babes.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by robosky02(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Very true. That is why they buy Range Rover for Danielle Okeke and other big booty babes.

You ehhhhh lol

If she add the brain to the beauty that a plus abi
Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by virginprincess(f): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2020
Hmmmm, some of the write-up actually makes sense, but many men love sex than the so-called respectful, intelligent and smart ladies, they prefer to stay with ladies they don't love all because of sex.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by Jodha(f): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2020
Smh
Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by robosky02(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2020
virginprincess:
Hmmmm, some of the write-up actually makes sense, but many men love sex than the so-called respectful, intelligent and smart ladies, they prefer to stay with ladies they don't love all because of sex.

I only agree with you to some extent...

A man will hang around a lady if she is good in the other room as long as the fun last but

When he ready to settle down he will look for another than can offer him the fun plus

respectful, intelligent and smart thinking in other words add value to him

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by virginprincess(f): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2020
robosky02:

A man will hang around a lady if she is good in the other room as long as the fun last but

When he ready to settle down he will look for another than can offer him the fun plus

respectful, intelligent and smart thinking in other words add value to him
Not all men settle with such women, it only the ones that have sense go for such women, the senseless ones go for women like them.
Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by Biglittlelois(f): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2020
Lies, big lies.

Ladies listen up, the world ain't favouring the good smart intelligent ones anymore, look around you, the world is going physical in every aspect, men are going physical too even if the marriage doesn't last, they are going for trophy wives and girlfriends, should I give examples, look around you and sm,

Upgrade yourselves, any which way you can, pls do it with your morality intact,

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by robosky02(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Lies, big lies.

Ladies listen up, the world ain't favouring the good smart intelligent ones anymore, look around you, the world is going physical in every aspect, men are going physical too even if the marriage doesn't last, they are going for trophy wives and girlfriends, should I give examples, look around you and sm,

Upgrade yourselves, any which way you can, pls do it with your morality intact,

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by jornwhite: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
virginprincess:

Assignment, research billionaires in nigeria n tell us how many wived a booty big tits no brain woman. certainly not a coincidence
Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by virginprincess(f): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
jornwhite:

Assignment, research billionaires in nigeria n tell us how many wived a booty big tits no brain woman. certainly not a coincidence
No need to research, that why i said in my second comment that only men with sense marry brainy women, the senseless ones mostly marry because of physical attraction.
Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by pocohantas(f): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
robosky02:

You ehhhhh lol. If she add the brain to the beauty that a plus abi

Na me you dey ask? Make I just dey look you.

robosky02:

When he ready to settle down he will look for another than can offer him the fun plus respectful, intelligent and smart thinking in other words add value to him

Then cheat on her with Blac Chyna and Toke Makinwa, causing her sifia pains.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by BaddieFreak(f): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lol yet men can't stop obsessing over women with big booties and big breasts regardless of her intellectual ability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by robosky02(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Na me you dey ask? Make I just dey look you.

Then cheat on her with Blac Chyna and Toke Makinwa, causing her sifia pains.

I can't cheat....

ask fati2001
Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by jornwhite: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
virginprincess:
No need to research, that why i said in my second comment that only men with sense marry brainy women, the senseless ones mostly marry because of physical attraction.

No one is senseless for marrying their choice as long as they can live with it, men think alike buh have a wide range of spec and preferences.
Moreover where is it proven that women with big booty or big boobs can never have brains grin who says a woman can't possess physical attraction & still be intelligent, or its just a decoy by babes with agbalumo boobs to force men there way.
Toolz get front & back is she not intelligent why alway mo chedda grin leave us o !

1 Like

Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by adesoro80595: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
:Na me you dey ask? Make I just dey look you.Then cheat on her with Blac Chyna and Toke Makinwa, causing her sifia pains. I can't cheat....ask fati2001
Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by utytill(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
robosky02:
SEX IS NEVER ENOUGH....................

It's possible for any man to ask for sex in a relationship, but is left for you as a lady to know that sex, can't keep him..(Sex isn't enough)
There are two major factors ladies complain about sex in a relationship:
1. After giving him my body he left me..
2. He left because I refused to have sex with him..
NOTE: Both those who gave and those who refused to give are complaining...
( Whats the difference)
Ladies Listen, Sex isn't enough, its not the only thing you can offer a man.
If You Don't Have Anything To Offer A Man Outside Sex, Please remain Single...
A man can't stay with you because his having sex with you....
Relationship is not buying and selling.
There are much to life than Monkey style, Doggy style, Missionary style, Apple and juice style, step pillows style, etc ...
Are you sound intellectually? Spiritually? Physically? Mentally? Emotionally?
Sex is very cheap these days, anybody can buy it.
You need to build yourself beyond sex.
Leave make-ups and be a productive lady.
Men are looking for ladies with ideas and solution not those who paint their faces with different colours.
Sex is not everything about life there is more to life than sex ..
So please build yourself very well , so that when the man is now coming to you your ability to arouse his loins and his intellect is what will keep you with the man outside that sex is sold on the street and he can always buy it .. Is cheaper everyday and he can afford it.
#WeAreTeamfamily. Inbox me for any assistance.
Noted
Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by tobechi74: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sex is overrated
Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by robosky02(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
tobechi74:
Sex is overrated

U don't mean it

Re: Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... by baralatie(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
pocohantas:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Experienced Your Worst Enemy Becoming Your Best Friend? / Don't Marry These Men, It Ends In Pain Always / Watch The Moment A Nigerian Man Walked Right Into A Wall (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.