Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. (7943 Views)

South Africa: Video Of Eastern Cape Drunk Woman Dancing On The Street Naked / Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by agboifeanyi242(m): 6:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Many bizarre things are happening in this world today, everything is turning upside down, nobody is safe in this world today.

Parents are using their children for money ritual, even children are also using their parents for money ritual.
Many evils are been committed this days and me am not surprised because the Bible says that ” when the end of the world is approaching many signs will be manifesting ” I strongly believe you would agree with me that all those strange signs have been happening now.

Our ladies as to be very careful now a days, because the end of the world Is near, and there was a saying that says ” not all that glitters are gold “.
In this video was a beautiful lady working on the street naked and she is looking confused, she is out of her senses, although I don’t understand the language but I believe she might have been used for money ritual.

A lots of these is happening in this world today, my advice for our ladies is that is not everything that you see that is glitter are gold some are just to deceive you, and take away your destiny just for his own selfish interest.

I can't paste the video here to avoid being banned.

Watch Video:
https://gistlobby.com.ng/2020/12/04/see-as-a-beautiful-lady-working-on-the-street-naked-after-she-have-been-use-for-money-ritual/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Shares

Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Chicagoesontop: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2020
All these na because of December flexing ooo. Chaii !!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

For my Ladies in the room, avoid this set of guys.
1. Yahoo boys
2. Cultist

This guys are terrible guys forget the money. If what they doing bounce back you won't be left out. Don't goan carry another person problem.

Avoid high teste please if not, you would be lead to date one of them.

December don reach, no be every body dey reach next year. Be wise!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 05, 2020
You guys will just dig out old videos, give it any caption and put an unreliable source...then you start to call the moderators

if blogging was this easy, everyone would be a millionaire by now. This is why I am totally in support of the proposed social media bill

Lalasticlala Mynd44, please bring down this nonsense and ban him for 7900 years.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Davash222(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2020
She’s still holding on to her handbag. Research shows Women love and cherish handbags more than they love clothes.
It’s in those bags they store their loots.

I pray she find healing and peace.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by fati2001(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2020
N
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Oyiboman69: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2020
How do you come to the conclusion that she's been used by ritualist

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Ottyn01(m): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2020
Konji go still worry some people for there,

But she's not mad nah she's just rehearsing madness undecided
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by millionboi2: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2020
Occultism is real in Africa ppl
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by illicit(m): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2020
What if she is a nudist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by agboifeanyi242(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2020
josh123:
mumu blogger i checked ur website but u didn't post d video there
was brought down by my domain host.
but I can send it to you.
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by josh123(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2020
agboifeanyi242:
was brought down by my domain host. but I can send it to you.
ok
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by KingDash: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. Yahoo boys
2. Cultist

This guys are terrible guys forget the money. If what they doing bounce back you won't be left out. Don't goan carry another person problem.

no mind them... useless things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2020
the love of bone straight hair
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by ifeoluwapo25977: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2020
Konji go still worry some people for there,But she's not mad nah she's just rehearsing madness
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by revived: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by SILENTandSMART2: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Effect of boys with plenty money ,tongue

Omo there will be many girls to use this december wink

Everything bam, government self no wan give us job, so using hoes girls ain't bad at all wink
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Dreyton36: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2020
OP bia bikonu wetin make u blur the photo

To see breast again na crime ?
F9 for you

I no they use eye see breast o, me and u go quarrel o

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Originalsly: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2020
agboifeanyi242:

I believe she might have been used for money ritual.

Hmmm.... and what about these women?.... in different countries?... of different races?

Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2020
That man deserves some accolades. See how he made sure she got covered up unlike the ones just feasting on her with their eyes and taking shots.

Let's all be careful this period. Evil is at its peak now.

It is well with her. Quick recovery.
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by PCG001: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by PCG001: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. Yahoo boys
2. Cultist

3. sʊɢaʀ ɖaɖɖɨɛs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by paulolee(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
too baaaad
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Komolafe89: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
they no go hear word until the game is over
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ladies have a lot to learn from this, pick the positives
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Zazzzu(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
who told to u to blur the picture. mtchew i no even see anything
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Kondomatic(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
This video is very very old. I watched it a long time ago.

I like the fact that a man got cloth to cover her unclothedness while women watched.
Re: Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. by Graysons: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
It'a old video 2017 video.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? / 13 Things You Should NEVER Say To Your Girlfriend, Under ANY Circumstance / N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.