Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Happy Sabbath To All Nairalanders. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Sabbath To All Nairalanders. (227 Views)

Who Changed The Sabbath To Sunday? / Sabbath Holy-day. A day of selfless services & doing what pleases GOD / Saturday Sabbath To Sunday Worship;were Christians Right On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Sabbath To All Nairalanders. by kpas4kpas2(m): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2020
Today is the seventh day ie the Holly Sabbath of the Lord. The day God commanded us to rest.
After working for six days ie from Sunday - Friday. Genesis 2:1-3
God saw that a Sabbath was essential for man, even in Paradise. He needed to lay aside his own interests and pursuits for one day of the seven, that he might more fully contemplate the works of God and meditate upon His power and goodness. He needed a Sabbath to remind him more vividly of God and to awaken gratitude because all that he enjoyed and possessed came from the beneficent hand of the Creator. E. G White Commentary [PP 48]

Luke 4:16
Acts 13:42-44
Happy Sabbath and have a wonderful worship experience as you worship The Lord in the beauty of His Holiness in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Happy Sabbath To All Nairalanders. by LanreFasasi: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR MONTHS HE KEEPS USING THE EXCUSE I WILL GATHER FUNDS TO PAY IT'S OVER 4 MONTHS. HE GOES ABOUT DUPING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ADVERTISING ALL SORTS OF THINGS HE DOESN'T HAVE

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF.
Re: Happy Sabbath To All Nairalanders. by Eviana(f): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
kpas4kpas2:
Today is the seventh day ie the Holly Sabbath of the Lord. The day God commanded us to rest.
After working for six days ie from Sunday - Friday. Genesis 2:1-3
God saw that a Sabbath was essential for man, even in Paradise. He needed to lay aside his own interests and pursuits for one day of the seven, that he might more fully contemplate the works of God and meditate upon His power and goodness. He needed a Sabbath to remind him more vividly of God and to awaken gratitude because all that he enjoyed and possessed came from the beneficent hand of the Creator. E. G White Commentary [PP 48]

Luke 4:16
Acts 13:42-44
Happy Sabbath and have a wonderful worship experience as you worship The Lord in the beauty of His Holiness in Jesus mighty name.

I saw this thread a week or so ago, and told myself that I would comment if it came back up again.
Interestingly enough, here it is.
Now this may tender me yet another ban, but this will be worth it.
I don't know what may be going on here between you and the accusations leveled against you by the poster above me, but I would kindly like to request something of you sir.

Please be respectful of the words you posted above that I quoted. Those are serious words and don't need to be lightly written.
Whether you were being sincere or not, I am asking that you not mock God, a denomination or its prophetess.
If you choose to quote a messenger's words, please do so with respect...and not attach her with whatever gigs you have going on....based on your other numerous threads that I have seen on your profile.
That's all I am asking.
Whatever outside "business or lack thereof agenda" is going on here is not any of my business.
However, I feel the need to speak since I (practically am the only one on the site who has posted from E.G. White in several of my threads..and that makes me look suspect).
I sense that this thread wasn't created genuinely..although all that you "cut and paste" is very correct.

Words of advice:
If you want to create a sincere or informative thread about the Sabbath and/quote a book, come to this section during the week and add meaningful posts or comments....show some dedication to what you posted as you do with your Agricultural threads/posts.
Thanks for your time sir...and no disrespect meant.
Happy Sabbath to you since it is already sunset there in Nigeria--12/18/20...
May you sincerely receive an unexpected blessing...if you are serious and want to surrender to Christ.
Re: Happy Sabbath To All Nairalanders. by kpas4kpas2(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2020
Eviana:

I saw this thread a week or so ago, and told myself that I would comment if it came back up again.
Interestingly enough, here it is.
Now this may tender me yet another ban, but this will be worth it.
I don't know what may be going on here between you and the accusations leveled against you by the poster above me, but I would kindly like to request something of you sir.

Please be respectful of the words you posted above that I quoted. Those are serious words and don't need to be lightly written.
Whether you were being sincere or not, I am asking that you not mock God, a denomination or its prophetess.
If you choose to quote a messenger's words, please do so with respect...and not attach her with whatever gigs you have going on....based on your other numerous threads that I have seen on your profile.
That's all I am asking.
Whatever outside "business or lack thereof agenda" is going on here is not any of my business.
However, I feel the need to speak since I (practically am the only one on the site who has posted from E.G. White in several of my threads..and that makes me look suspect).
I sense that this thread wasn't created genuinely..although all that you "cut and paste" is very correct.

Words of advice:
If you want to create a sincere or informative thread about the Sabbath and/quote a book, come to this section during the week and add meaningful posts or comments....show some dedication to what you posted as you do with your Agricultural threads/posts.
Thanks for your time sir...and no disrespect meant.
Happy Sabbath to you since it is already sunset there in Nigeria--12/18/20...
May you sincerely receive an unexpected blessing...if you are serious and want to surrender to Christ.

Thanks so much for the advices.

As regard to the moniker that's claiming I scammed him. hmmm! I'm tired of the guy o. I never know him for once. This guy has been coursing confusion here and there. He tarnishes my image, how I wish I know him; I will sue him for defamation of character.
If he claims I scam him, he should provide evidence here so the whole world will see. I know he can never ever provide because he's lying!

Happy Sabbath.
Re: Happy Sabbath To All Nairalanders. by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
The Sabbath is here again.
Blessed Sabbath to you all

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Will Be Subside, But Won’t Be ‘completely Eradicated’–pastor Adeboye / How To Change Your Life With Your Tongue(mysterious!!!) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.