Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? (1896 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong With A Lady Telling A Guy That She Likes Him? / Igbo Lady Telling Her Instagram Fans How Her Man Remove Her Pants With His Teeth / A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2020
I have learnt to give benefit of doubt to people so as not to judge them wrongly or hastily. There is this lady I started liking and thought of marriage, but she made some statements that made me bothered, and thinking of changing course with her. Truly, I am not looking for a perfect person, but a person that is good. Please can this be true? Or can I still give some chance?

I do call this lady and we enjoy gisting, but there have been issues at some points...

(1) I called her one day and as we were gisting, I stopped hearing her on phone. The reason she gave was that "her phone fell down".... Your phone fell down while gisting?

(2) I sent her a WhatsApp message, I didn't force her to reply, but she said "I didn't have data to reply". But she has data to see it.

(3) I called at a time, as we were gisting, I stopped hearing her and her reason "I slept off"... This was not at night ooh!

I was considering to take a marital step with her, but these statements above are troubling me...

Guys, I am not a SIMP, I just want to be more mature in handling this, and do not want to act hastily.... I want your views or advise because I want to go for someone..
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Bornsinner7: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2020
Are you actually looking for answers to this shit?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2020
It seems like you're possessive. If a lady isn't into you, you'll know. She may like gisting with u as a friend and nothing more. It doesn't even look like u guys are dating sef. Are u dating?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2020
All women lie.
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
All women lie.
And all men tell the truth?

3 Likes

Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by WrittyWritter(f): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2020
They all kinda of seem reasonable..but what do u want us to do..how can we give u advise just based on those three little things
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2020
keep gambling with ur life bro,ride on

3 Likes

Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by odinson1(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2020
spoked:
I have learnt to give benefit of doubt to people so as not to judge them wrongly or hastily. There is this lady I started liking and thought of marriage, but she made some statements that made me bothered, and thinking of changing course with her. Truly, I am not looking for a perfect person, but a person that is good. Please can this be true? Or can I still give some chance?

I do call this lady and we enjoy gisting, but there have been issues at some points...

(1) I called her one day and as we were gisting, I stopped hearing her on phone. The reason she gave was that "her phone fell down".... Your phone fell down while gisting?

(2) I sent her a WhatsApp message, I didn't force her to reply, but she said "I didn't have data to reply". But she has data to see it.

(3) I called at a time, as we were gisting, I stopped hearing her and her reason "I slept off"... This was not at night ooh!

Guys, I am not a SIMP, I just want to be more mature in handling this, and do not want to act hastily.... I want your views or advise because I want to go for someone..

Pls dont take Advice from any woman here.They don't care about you,they are just looking out for their Fellow woman,so they will Give you any advice that will benefit only her(which might end in tears from you)
And as for your Girlfriend,bro she is lying to you and she's not interested! Ignore her for A few weeks let her come back to her senses

5 Likes

Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by khingTony(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Pierocash(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2020
Marriage is not by force. If someone isn't interested in you, you should know.

I am not this type of man that believe in making calls with a woman I admire, I don't make calls often, if I like you, I let you know and leave the rest decision for you to make, and that determines my next line of action with her
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Theslumflower: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Lol the gist must be so boring she slept off, I can imagine grin grin

Op let it slide. She doesn't like you.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Zabiboy: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2020
spoked:

I called at a time, as we were gisting, I stopped hearing her and her reason "I slept off"... This was not at night ooh!

I was considering to take a marital step with her, but these statements above are troubling me...

A lady told a grown up guy like you this crap @ bolded and you still haven't deleted her number??...
Mehnn....It is well...
Ashawo( not including coded runs and those in relationships trading sex for money) in lagos alone don dey hit 30Million....and you are still thinking of marriage...
GL bro

1 Like

Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by MagnateCalibre(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2020
spoked:

Bro, na serious knacking and banging dey fall phone like that or the guy collect the phone.

I have side babes dat do talk wit their real boyfriends on phone while we are banging and I do collect the phone most times and cut the call myself.

Your beloved friend or acquaintance is someone's bleepmate

3 Likes

Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by alphaNomega: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2020
spoked, she's lying
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Donmoscojaja(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2020
so you self need advice?? nairaland self....can you guys post something meaningful
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Geniemoi01(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2020
If she loves you..you'll know. Of she doesn't, you'll get confused.
Understand this: If you strive to remain where you are not accepted, You'll be used!
Cut her off ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2020
Omo see as girl matter dey skre my nigarrrs head kai grin
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by seanwilliam(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Well all I will say is that in anything u do , avoid ordinary friendship relationship with ladies..
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by tunize(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Nvr force communiction with any woman, woman wen like you go dey into you. Bro mehn wen i like a lady i tell her my mind straight up as e dey hot and i dont believe in too many calls or whatever and i move no time for chidlish parol immediately i observe the connection is 2G and not 4G.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Nazgul: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2020
spoked:

Withdraw from her for a while, stop calling her, stop messaging her on WhatsApp, stop viewing her status... etc.

If she doesn't bother to call or message you after your withdrawal then you've gotten the answers you want. She's obviously into someone else.

As for whether or not she lied, you wouldn't know 100% until you try out that little experiment.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Angelacruz: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
maybe she was in another man's house wen u called.
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by femi4: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
spoked:

A typical response from a SIMP is "I m not a SIMP"

1 Like

Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by egharevba72047: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Well all I will say is that in anything u do , avoid ordinary friendship relationship with ladies..
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Ruudy: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin guy go swellow redpill, it will be easy for u to detect when they lie
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by NobleDeSage001: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
She is simply not interested in you.
Check the next available girl...
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Don't really if advising you will be the right call, once som1 makes u uncomfortable why stick to them, just maintain ur lane for now her response to that will give you clue for your next line of action but no matter what never beg her to stay in your life.,...
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Franktom247(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
What the bull crap did i just read
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Jodha(f): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
Take yhur time and straighten things with her...I don't think yhu guys are on the same page in the relationship...

Marriage is not something to rush o ...take yhur time...and find the perfect person for yhu
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by TheSERAPH: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2020
spoked:

Young Man, why are you been paranoid for no

reason. To make the matter worst the kids here

are telling you to do away with the lady. You are

just feeling so insecure cos you felt maybe she

is too beautiful to be faithful to you. Ignore

the advice saying you should let her go.

To the accusations you lay against her-- 1. Phone

could slip and fall from anyone while on a call.

And that can make the call end without any prior

notice. 2---If you are conversant with mobile

device esp android app you will notice that some

apps can work sometimes even when your data

is exhausted(whatsapp inclusive). I can

receive messages on my whatsapp even without

having data and I can reply the same message

but it will take time for it to deliver provide my

data connection is On(MTN 4g sim users can

relate).

3---As people will say no one can cheat nature. I

have on many occasions slept off while on phone

with someone at night. Not because what they

are saying is boring but because I was stressed

out and my face is heavy with sleep. It can

happen to anyone.

Be at peace young man all your accusations are

not valid and doesn't make sense enough for

you to do away with the girl.

#shalom

Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by austine4real(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2020
My people should we tell him !!!!!!!
Re: Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Are you guys even dating in the first place,but phone falling off is new to me tho, never heard of that,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? / Please Help!!!!!!! / Oh Boy... This Whatsapp Tv Is Worth It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.