Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

"Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex (1892 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by ExAngel007(f): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2021

Former BBNaija housemate, Alex Asogwa, took to
Instagram to advise men to wash their underwear,
boxers or pants after wearing them once.

She also tackled men who have formed the having of
not habit their baths or brushing their teeth all day.
She described them as pigs.

She urged men to embrace neatness.

See her post as shared on her IG page below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/172936/guys-please-wear-your-boxers-once-and-wash-it-bbna.html

Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Show us ur bra lining first

5 Likes

Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
She has probably seen too many boxers removed.
Could this be her subtle way of revealing her penchant for deeks?

1 Like

Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by LadyRosa(f): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
True that...
Just because you don't sell fish doesn't mean you don't eat it. Abeg make Una dey bath well as well. grin

Again, learn to use good cologne. undecided undecided

Guy go package himself with suit, only for him to come close to you and smell of 'confour' naphthalene balls. undecided

But better perfume spray for your clothes damnit! angry

2 Likes

Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by hecaho5661: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
na byforce?

1 Like

Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by habsydiamond(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
People like her won't wear white bra nao.. Na black because black usually covers dirtiness.. Even u wear it for 656days, it will still look as clean as new...

3 Likes

Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by GeneralPula: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
It’s good to treat the dickk neatly tho..

My own nah 1 boxer 1 day. I always love being on a fresh boxer each day - it gives me some sort of thrills..

And nah why girls love sucking & playing with my dicckk..

Girls love clean diccks..

3 Likes

Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by meobizy(f): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lokito. People are talking business, see where her head’s still at.
Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by solofresh(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
I need urgent 2k please
Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by fineberry(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Go and tell your father, brother and nephew to wash their boxer and not you generalizing as if you go about sniffing people boxers.
Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by ceede2: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Alex apart from her expired Ass no valuable stuffs again. Ewu.
Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by siofra(f): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
I know of a male nairalander guy who wore one boxer for 5 good months without washing it.
Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by siofra(f): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nonexisting:
But you still sucked his dick all through the five months, why are you complaining now?

Yeah I sucked your dick for five good months and ended up in the hospital for more than a year.
Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by Savedday: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by flokii: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
See this she-goat..
You left your gender that can wear one black or any coloured pant for weeks to be advising guys who are far more conscious of their health.
Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by 2shaw: 5:38am On Jun 22, 2021
I have about 40 pairs of boxers,I have only worn 12. And threw away 6 . I wear one boxers for 2days max . Singlet 1 a day,white shirt reach 8. I'm just too neat cos I was raised by my dad who flogged me to maintain white. Till tmrw I can't step out without ironing my t-shirt and jeans. I like to always appear neat and smell of 212. Even my benassi u can hardly see dirt on it. I got my mini towel in my crossbag just to swipe off dirt . Yeah
Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by siofra(f): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2021
2shaw:
I have about 40 pairs of boxers,I have only worn 12. And threw away 6 . I wear one boxers for 2days max . Singlet 1 a day,white shirt reach 8. I'm just too neat cos I was raised by my dad who flogged me to maintain white. Till tmrw I can't step out without ironing my t-shirt and jeans. I like to always appear neat and smell of 212. Even my benassi u can hardly see dirt on it. I got my mini towel in my crossbag just to swipe off dirt . Yeah

Better pikin.
Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by oluwaseyi0: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
I
Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by Humanoid01(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
At the end of the day, that odour you're trying to prevent by bathing and using expensive body sprays will come. You go die one day, your body go smell and people go cover their noses because of your body.

So in whatever you do, do not allow arrogance get the best of you. Just because you do things better than people doesn't mean that you are better than them. Correct with love and stop making people feel less human because you have an advantage.

This is obviously a subtle dig at men, not a word of enlightenment.
Re: "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
She has not removed the iroko tree in her eyes, she talking about the speck in some dude's eyes.

For me, my inner wears are cleaner than my outer wears, meaning my inner wears are 150% clean and my outer wears are 120% clean. No time for stinking bullshit.

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Is Just A Social Construct / Lady Advices Men To Always Have Sanitary Pad In Their Homes (pics) / Ant-man And The Wasp: Quantumania Movie Download 720p, 480p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.