Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) (72023 Views)

Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by mcwilliams7(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Oga This Backwardness is why this Country is still in shambles what's God got to Do with Dressing? Is your Dressing your Heart or Relationship with God, African will carry Christianity on there Head and still Do wicked and evil acts.
SilverNorGold:

My brother, read properly - one of the reasons, not all.. And no, we won't tolerate such nonsense here. Nigeria is not US/UK.. And who told you God is not angry with America? How God operates is different. And how he chooses to punish each country is different too.. Don't expect a monotonous punishment for all.. Everyone will be punished uniquely and at the appropriate time.

When God Almighty punished Israel for their sins - sins committed by some Israelites - there were many nations living in worse sins, at the time, that were not punished alongside the Israelites. However, it doesn't mean God wasn't angry with them.. Just that their time of reckoning wasn't ripe.. At some point, God even commissioned some of those sinful/pagan nations to punish the Israelites - who were more righteous than they - for the sins committed by some/most of them.. Does that mean God was happy with those sinful/pagan Nations? No.. His ways are different..

Same thing is happening to Nigeria.

Just say you don't believe in God and move on..

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Ganjafama(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Come to think of it, the lady being assaulted must have voted for Buhari. When we had the opportunity to kick the mofo back to his cattle ranch in Daura, we failed to do so. Human right abuse has never been this bad in Nigeria. Even during Jonathan's tenure things were better. When Jonathan left power a dollar was equivalent to N200. Today it's now N500. Anybody who lost loved ones in the EndSARS protests and voted Buhari should not complain, instead they should lick their wound and bow their heads in shame.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by edetic: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=Joshmanuel10 post=96761566][/quote]soldiers should go about all the beer parlours and beat up everyone found drinking alcohol, soldiers should go to betting centers and arrest all the gamblers, since they are no longer useful on the battlefield, let them come down to the streets to settle civil matters, soldiers should be sent to settle squabbles between your parents

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pierocash:
Check well,that soldier is one of those scaliwags from the religion of Piss.

I made a comment here that the Nigeria army is full of illiterates, a lot of people attacked me and called me names.

But each passing day, they kept justifying my summation with senseless and animalistic behaviours.

The Nigeria army is the arm wing of illiteracy in the military.
You're 100% right.

Most nigerian army men even police are full with illiterates.
Ive met a young educated militery man from futo,he spoke well nd even gave me a lift in his 2010 corolla .

I cn help but wonder what will happen when every military personel are graduate,things will seriously improve,ethics, code,logitics,interraction and understanding will.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Pk01(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
I just the see insult anyhow ..pls which god the igbos worship now?
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Oblongata: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, may God forgive you for calling me a bastard. May He bless you as well.. One love.. Your point noted..

God bless us all..
You made a wrong assertion, we operate in a society that has rules.. We have a right to expression. But I like your reply here, it shows maturity. Have a great day bro!
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
ULOPVQ:
This is why we are protesting against brutality from security agencies. So many questions to be asked, why is a soldier not in the barracks? Or is that place a theater? How does a civilian looks become the issue of a man trained to fight wars?

Nigeria is not getting better anytime soon and will probably not get better in the nearest future. If you can elope, please do it is better done now than to wait for tomorrow (you may be killed by security agencies for just existing if you keep on delaying). Look for alternative destinations, it must not always be US, UK, Canada, Germany, or Australia, there are good countries in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa that will allow you live a better life with peace of mind and basic amenities.
because naija don cast. Soldier is supposed to be in the barrack, for us to be seeing them all over the place, simply means all is definitely not well.

Let's be careful in our dealings and movements.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Jessepaid(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, may God forgive you for calling me a bastard. May He bless you as well.. One love.. Your point noted..

God bless us all..

Whether God bless or punish the soilder, I don't care..
But God will certainly punish you for asking him to bless pres Buhari..

TF are you even writing in you signature?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by tiswell(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pierocash:

I made a comment here that the Nigeria army is full of illiterates, a lot of people attacked me and called me names.

But each passing day, they kept justifying my summation with senseless and animalistic behaviours.

always know the difference between sojas and officers, cos you already sounded like a broken educated illiterate.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jakumo:

You are indeed a phucking bastard, to support this horrible act of brutality against a defenseless woman. Move the phuck out to Saudi Arabia, you dumb phuck, or pick up a gun and join Boko Haram, so that your sorry asz can be neutralized in the field of battle.

Muslime cult killers never do stop peering up women's skirts, and complaining about their little trouser-lizards getting agitated. Phuck you, and anyone that shares your barbaric 17th Century mindset. Rot in hell, and die soon, please, just as a special favor to the civilized world.

The guy silvernorgold that u are arguing with is a well known Boko Haram terrorist. He doesn't hide his extremism here on nairaland. I remember some days ago wen he was defending buratai's incompetence n also making for us a list of advantages of terrorism. The mods saw his post n still did nothing. That guy deserves to be used in restocking Port Harcourt zoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by DKM123: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jakumo:

No sir you are not my brother, you dimwit. The "God" you claim to worship, is none other than Satan, so you can take your "forgiveness" and stuff it up your crusty anus where it belongs.

You are a terrorist who hates women, yet cannot stop drooling over them, and obsessing over the way they dress. Nobody is deceived by your holy talk, because your heart is evil, vindictive and predatory. You belong in jail, sir, and I mean that sincerely. You and people who think like you, are a danger to society.

See you in hell, "brother" .

This made me drop a tear.... Oh my heart! Thank God for you and people like you.

Thank you for realising that people like him are the true poisonous deceptive snakes who feign "holiness" but actually deserve the deepest part of hell. They are all over this country. Hypocritical wicked nitwits with the most devilish hearts but quick at saying "God bless you" to disguise their evil mindset.

What sort of human with a good heart supports this? What sort?

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by kingbobby: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
HUSTLER001:
you are more than a bastard. A woman's squirt has got more value than your sorry ass. Idiot
You talk nonsense, social media is to be blame not you.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by ibolord(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
ULOPVQ:

Staying alive is the major priority, you can regroup to fight later.

My brother, look at Turkey today. I believe the Christians were japaring and left their lands to the Muslims. Turkey is now a Muslim country. Nothing like fight later. It's now or never.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Dollanaira: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by agujames4real(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
[i][/i][b][/b]
It's never the responsibility of the soldier to curb what may be termed indecent dressing. Let him go to Zanbizar forest and confront Bolo haram.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
But bokoharam have been killing these same soldiers indecently yet they did nothing about it.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Dollanaira: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why o
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Oteikwu1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
That's what der are good at...
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by wetmenow: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by marsup: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by ULOPVQ: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
because naija don cast. Soldier is supposed to be in the barrack, for us to be seeing them all over the place, simply means all is definitely not well.

Let's be careful in our dealings and movements.

Well said my friend everyone just has to be careful these days at least to stay alive.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by ULOPVQ: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
ibolord:

My brother, look at Turkey today. I believe the Christians were japaring and left their lands to the Muslims. Turkey is now a Muslim country. Nothing like fight later. It's now or never.

Hmm, do you think the current crop of Nigerians are ready to fight? If a war breaks out many of us will run to the neighboring countries, and abandon Nigeria to her fate.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pierocash:

But each passing day, they kept justifying my summation with senseless and animalistic behaviours....especially those of them recruited from the region of piss.

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by mondi2: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Govt. should stop dc madness. Instead of him to go to Maiduguri to fight d boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Sujigbenga: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mr soldier, why are you going about other people business. Why can't you mind your own business and face your call to duty.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Aziishyco(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigerian �� soldiers are animals without brains

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pierocash:

But each passing day, they kept justifying my summation with senseless and animalistic behaviours....especially those of them recruited from the region of piss.

..especially those from the region of piss....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by ehhmah(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
mcwilliams7:
Oga This Backwardness is why this Country is still in shambles what's God got to Do with Dressing? Is your Dressing your Heart or Relationship with God, African will carry Christianity on there Head and still Do wicked and evil acts.
He is a Muslim Bro angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by emekauzoegbu2020: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
My question to all condemning the attack of the soldier on the girl is,Was the soldier being moved by Satan or by spirit of God? l tell u by the spirit of God bc Satan and all that enjoy his doings will admire and encourage the girl. God is now using soldiers to caution our women against half naked dressing.So, thank the soldiers for their effort to condemn evil.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
This is bad and should be condemned. What constitutional righty does he have to do that to the lady? He is just a fokn bully!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.