Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen (5763 Views)

Man Dresses Like Female, Enters School Of Nursing For Sex With Lady / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / Women Who Dresses Like This Get Married Faster – Discover This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by CasNova: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Is age indeed just a matter of numbers? Meet 92 Years Old Woman Who Dresses Like a Slay Queen

It has been said that each Age group has a different way of dressing, the young dress in most fashionable attractive way as compared to the to the old. This might be because they have the energy to keep up with latest fashion trends and social media. However, for Hellen Ruth Elam aka Baddie winkle this is not the case as she is older, trendy and fashionable than makes he look slightly younger.

Baddie winkle was born in 18th July 1928 as Hellen Ruth Elam. She is ninety two (92) years old as of 2020. Baddie is the world's most coolest, stylish and fashionable granny. She is also an Instagram influencer.

Baddie has garnered over three million (3. 6M) followers on Instagram. Most of her fans are always impressed with Baddie' sense of fashion and dressing. She is a fashion icon old influencer on "young dressing" as her sense of style and dressing is for the young girls. She wanted to be a movie star during her younger years but she never thought she would be famous when she became older.

Baddie's social media profile states "stealing your man since 1928", indeed Baddie's dressing on fashionable short, tight dresses and high heels makes her look young, fashionable and stunning that she can steal your man's attention.

Baddie rose to fame about five years ago when her grand daughter posted her on social media wearing summer shorts. People paid attention and she found it fun. She started wearing young and that's how she became famous.
Below are photos of Hellen Ruth Elam.

Baddie Winkle dressing makes her look so young that makes it hard for one to believe she is 92 years old.

1 Like

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Jashub: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
I wonder what sort of example this old buzzard is setting for the younger generation lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
I love this, I will always look good, age is joking, even at 150 I shall still slay lol

8 Likes

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jashub:
I wonder what sort of example this old buzzard is setting for the younger generation lipsrsealed
shut it there, she loves to look good and how's that a problem?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by JOACHINpedro: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Her legs are fresh, how come? cool

9 Likes

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Mutemenot(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
That her leg better pass most NL babes leg grin
I cum in peace

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Jashub: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
Zzor:
shut it there, she loves to look good and how's that a problem?
[/s] She looks good according to your perverted sense of right and wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by ojun50(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
No problem so far oil still dey come out from there.
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Amotolongbo(f): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
There is something fishy with the picture.

How do the legs look smooth when the other parts look old and wrinkle

8 Likes

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
Omo. Nothing wey pesin never see...

Mama legs sexy. Period.

Watching......
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why is she looking like two people, head to waist is old while waist to feet is fresh. Does this is mean the boobs are fresh too?

1 Like

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mutemenot:
I cum in peace
i shock for the laps shocked
the legs still look like that of a youth cheesy
she must really be taking good care of herself
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mutemenot:
I cum in peace
I'm telling u, fresh leg
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by UniqRight: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Officialgarri: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Everyone can praise but I'll say the mind of others that she looks so ugly.

*spits on her leggings *
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Tookool(m): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why are the legs fresh and the hands flabby ...ewww
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by JOACHINpedro: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Carchoice:
... Does this is mean the boobs are fresh too?
Don't go there!!! angry
What I'm seeing there are like wrinkled onion bulbs, it can make a grown man cry cry

1 Like

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by cutieBR(f): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Thought I was the only one that notice it... it looks like photoshop to me
JOACHINpedro:
Her legs are fresh, how come? cool

1 Like

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by SEGLIZ: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
I love this, I will always look good, age is joking, even at 150 I shall still slay lol

na you wan inherit the world?

1 Like

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by TheSourcerer: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Good , people talk, it's only their opinions never facts . Enjoy all of life's pleasures unrepentantly
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by PoliticalHunter: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jashub:

How is it her responsibility? Face your front entitled son.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by PoliticalHunter: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tookool:
Why is the leg fresh and the hands are flabby ...ewww

Its so noticeable,I wonder why tho
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Queenttoast01: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
This is Photoshop grin
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by PoliticalHunter: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
cutieBR:
Thought I was the only one that notice it... it looks like photoshop to me

Why Photoshop the legs and leave out the arms lol�
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Jashub: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
PoliticalHunter:

How is it her responsibility? Face your front entitled son.
[/s] I can you have started gracing this thread with your worthless commentary. Fool
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by spirul77: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
A cancer survivor, has one breast.
She looks good.
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by cutieBR(f): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
What logic explanation is there to give about her body... the legs looks like that of someone in her twenties to forties while the arms are so wrinkled.... that's the reason why I concluded it might be Photoshop smiley
PoliticalHunter:

Why Photoshop the legs and leave out the arms lol�
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by athenswonders: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Even at your age now... Do you slay? Dirty idiot!

Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by PoliticalHunter: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
cutieBR:
What logic explanation is there to give about her body... the legs looks like that of someone in her twenties to forties while the arms are so wrinkled.... that's the reason why I concluded it might be Photoshop smiley

Oh well,true tho.
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
I'm Just Salt Of Words.
Re: Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen by purples25(f): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
The legs are the best part of her body. She's looking good, like, can still stand and everything at ninety two, that's good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has The Nicest Butt, Destiny Etiko Or Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) / Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? / Dating A Lesbian>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.