Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,680 members, 7,813,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. (5646 Views)

This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me / My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help?? / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Brighton1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
As body no be firewood, I decided to carry one runs babe for a night. I drove to a popular junction where loads of runs babes do stand. I walked up to this particular curvy fine babe, she said her price for a night is 8k and she can go for 3 rounds, I said no problem. I was having 6k cash on me, I gave her 4k and told her i will transfer the remaining 4k before she leaves the next morning. She said she likes bullet drink, I bought her the drink and suya with the 2k left on me, then I took her to my house.

We started the first round, this girl was jst nagging and hissing every 3 seconds, saying bros do fast na, this bros don take drugs, Bros abeg cum fast She was jst acting as if she dey offer me the pussy for free.
I have to stop becus her nagging was already too much as I was no longer enjoying the sex. I was patiently waiting for the day to break for her to leave my house.

This morning 6:30am as she was leaving, I jst told her I'm not giving her the balance as I didn't exhaust the rounds. I only did one round out of 3. Omo na here the wahala start. This girl created a scene in my compound, she say she no go comot for my house until I pay her the balance, she was shouting ontop of her voice.

Omo, my landlord and my co-tenant came out to know what the issue was all about. I was so ashamed to explain to them what really happened, how will I start the explanation. na even the girl come dey explain give them say I fvck her and I no gree pay her.
I felt so embarrassed no be small and my compound people dey respect me, some even think say I be pastor becus of the way I dey do my things, but i think they would have a second thought about me. I no go lie for you, I felt so embarrassed today.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by gaby(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brighton1:
As body no be firewood, I decided to carry one runs babe for a night. I drove to a popular junction where loads of runs babes do stand. I walked up to this particular curvy fine babe, she said her price for a night is i8k and she can go for 3 rounds, I said no problem. I was having 6k cash on me, I gave her 4k and told her i will transfer the remaining 4k before she leaves the next morning. She said she likes bullet drink, I bought her the drink and suya with the 2k left on me, then I took her to my house.

We started the first round, this girl was jst nagging and hissing every 3 seconds, saying bros do fast na, this bros don take drugs, Bros abeg cum fast She was jst acting as if she dey offer me the pussy for free.
I have to stop becus her nagging was already too much as I was no longer enjoying the sex. I was patiently waiting for the day to break for her to leave my house.

This morning 6:30am as she was leaving, I jst told her I'm not giving her the balance as I didn't exhaust the rounds. I only did one round out of 3. Omo na here the wahala start. This girl created a scene in my compound, she say she no go comot for my house until I pay her the balance, she was shouting ontop of her voice.

Omo, my landlord and my co-tenant came out to know what issue was all about. I was so ashamed to explain to them what really happened, how will I start the explanation. na even the girl come dey explain give them say I fvck her and I no gree pay her.
I felt so embarrassed no be small and my compound people dey respect me, some even think say I be pastor becus of the way I dey do my things, but i think they would have a second thought about me. I no go lie fit you, I felt so embarrassed today.

Well done...

Na so God go take disgrace all the enemies of the poor Nigerian citizens..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Godada(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Jennyclay(f): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ntooooor!! That serves you right.

Agreement is agreement. Next time you'll learn to stick to your side of the agreement no matter what.

I blame the girl for not collecting her full payment before any other thing.

Broke men everywhere!! Shior!!

10 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Brighton1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
gaby:

Well done...

Na so God go take disgrace all the enemies of the poor Nigerian citizens..
I no understand this ur comment.

1 Like

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Autobot05: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brighton1:
As body no be firewood, I decided to carry one runs babe for a night. I drove to a popular junction where loads of runs babes do stand. I walked up to this particular curvy fine babe, she said her price for a night is 8k and she can go for 3 rounds, I said no problem. I was having 6k cash on me, I gave her 4k and told her i will transfer the remaining 4k before she leaves the next morning. She said she likes bullet drink, I bought her the drink and suya with the 2k left on me, then I took her to my house.

Omo, my landlord and my co-tenant came out to know what issue was all about. I was so ashamed to explain to them what really happened, how will I start the explanation. na even the girl come dey explain give them say I fvck her and I no gree pay her.
I felt so embarrassed no be small and my compound people dey respect me, some even think say I be pastor becus of the way I dey do my things, but i think they would have a second thought about me. I no go lie fit you, I felt so embarrassed today.

Good for you

Stoo fornication 🤝
Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Likes for OBI

Shares for OBI

32 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Ireportlive: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
cool

Neutral ground... Even if na 4k to 6k hotel.

Never knack Olosho without your eyes very dirty

You are actually paying her not only for her vagina but time spent with you, so quickly discharge her if she isn't giving you needed services

In case she tries to act foolish as most of them are born greedy and entitled, calmy tell her you will pay her on her way out, lock your door s walk or drive her far off and tell are in the middle of nowhere you ain't paying

31 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ashawo say she Love me Die, PROBLEM NO DEY FINISH- Erigga. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by dawnomike(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Eeeya, sorry... I hope you've learnt from that

1 Like

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by spencekat(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
They dey carry ashawo come house?

18 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Karemarealty288(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brighton1:

Omo, my landlord and my co-tenant came out to know what the issue was all about. I was so ashamed to explain to them what really happened, how will I start the explanation. na even the girl come dey explain give them say I fvck her and I no gree pay her.

Your case remains me of my Lebanese neighbour when I was still a bachelor on Allen Avenue, Ikeja. The Lebanese man was fighting with one Olosho on our street that morning, everyone gathered, na so the rugged Lebanese man said he asked the Olosho if she has BUSH....Bush I pay 10k...no Bush no money. No so Olosho gree say she get Bush. Lebanese man said when they were about to start he noticed the Olosho didn't have BUSH and he raised his observation and repeated his terms and agreement...Olosho said go on! The Lebanese man fork Olosho finish, in the morning he told Olosho to go cause there was no Bush, Olosho raise alarm, she didn't know the Lebanese man madness x50 of hers.

Na so Lebanese dey shout No Bush no money! Our street scatter with laughter that day grin grin
When police came from Area F the Lebanese man said his own part of the deal and agreement reached, police asked the Olosho if that was the terms of agreement she said yes na so police told her she doesnt have any case , na so Lebanese gave the 10k to police....Olosho see the one wey pass am that day. That period for my street na NO BUSH NO Money come be our watch word. grin grin grin

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by nifemi25(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Olosho wey you suppose use loving you format for... you go just dey nack for free.

6 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Nonexisting: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
You failed the 12th commandment which is never take non-coded olosho to your house. If you had taken a coded olosho who may also be a banker or teacher to your house, she couldn't have embarrassed you because she would know well not to embarrass herself as well. You went for a street ashewo who had nothing to lose, what did you expect before? The deed has been done, do as if you no care afterall, nobody dey pay your rent for there and you be full adult.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by brain54(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bros…

How you come take settle the matter?

You take ‘shameness’ pay?

7 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by brain54(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Your case remains me of my Lebanese neighbour when I was still a bachelor on Allen Avenue, Ikeja. The Lebanese man was fighting with one Olosho on our street that morning, everyone gathered, na so the rugged Lebanese man said he asked the Olosho if she has BUSH....Bush I pay 10k...no Bush no money. No so Olosho gree say she get Bush. Lebanese man said when they were about to start he noticed the Olosho didn't have BUSH and he raised his observation and repeated his agreement...Olosho said go on! The Lebanese man fork Olosho finish, in the morning he told Olosho to go cause there was no Bush, Olosho raise alarm, she didn't know the Lebanese man madness x50 of hers.

Na so Lebanese dey shout No Bush no money! Our street scatter with laughter that day grin grin
When police came from Area F the Lebanese man said his own part of the deal and agreement reached, police asked the Olosho of that was the agreement she said yes na so police told her she doesnt have any case , na so Lebanese gave the 10k to police....Olosho see the one wey pass am that day. The period for me street na NO BUSH NO Money come back watch word. grin grin grin
This one funny…

Some of those Lebanese guys na crazies x10!

18 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Nonexisting: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Agreement is agreement. Next time you'll learn to stick to your side of the agreement no matter what.

See the dirty thing with black armpit shouting broke men everywhere. I'm sure she is waiting on non-broke men to provide all her needs including shaving stick and toning cream for her rotten armpit. Tueh

38 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Brighton1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
brain54:
Bros…

How you come take settle the matter?

You take ‘shameness’ pay?

i swear, I shamelessly pay, the embarrassment was too much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by brain54(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brighton1:
i swear, I shamelessly pay, the embarrassment was too much.
The olosho no really try…

Na wah o!
Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Chaos14: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

How much for 2 rounds?

10 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Nelllson: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Aside from the fact that she embarrassed you, I wonder how you guys pick up random girls on the street you don't even know from Adam and lay with her without being scared if she have spiritual or physical issues that can render a man useless for life.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by BobbieZion(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Neutral ground... Even if na 4k to 6k hotel.

Never knack Olosho without your eyes very dirty

You are actually paying her not only for her vagina but time spent with you, so quickly discharge her if she isn't giving you needed services

In case she tries to act foolish as most of them are born greedy and entitled, calmy tell her you will pay her on her way out, lock your door s walk or drive her far off and tell are in the middle of nowhere you ain't paying

See yourself, na u been dey tell me say I be kid.
See smelly format way you dey give pesin.

1 Like

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Ireportlive: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
BobbieZion:

See yourself, na u been dey tell me say I be kid.
See smelly format way you dey give pesin.

Are you normal
Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Qatar2022: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brighton1:

I felt so embarrassed no be small and my compound people dey respect me, some even think say I be pastor becus of the way I dey do my things, but i think they would have a second thought about me. I no go lie for you, I felt so embarrassed today.
Your village people visit you
Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by BobbieZion(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Are you normal

If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Festus30(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

I don first talk am say u na confirm Hoelosho

4 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by StrongAlphMale: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Your case remains me of my Lebanese neighbour when I was still a bachelor on Allen Avenue, Ikeja. The Lebanese man was fighting with one Olosho on our street that morning, everyone gathered, na so the rugged Lebanese man said he asked the Olosho if she has BUSH....Bush I pay 10k...no Bush no money. No so Olosho gree say she get Bush. Lebanese man said when they were about to start he noticed the Olosho didn't have BUSH and he raised his observation and repeated his agreement...Olosho said go on! The Lebanese man fork Olosho finish, in the morning he told Olosho to go cause there was no Bush, Olosho raise alarm, she didn't know the Lebanese man madness x50 of hers.

When police came from Area F the Lebanese man said his own part of the deal and agreement reached, police asked the Olosho if that is the terms of agreement she said yes na so police told her she doesnt have any case , na so Lebanese gave the 10k to police....Olosho see the one wey pass am that day. That period for me street na NO BUSH NO Money come back watch word. grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by StrongAlphMale: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

We no you're a prostitut*e but get sense and Stop fooling and embarrassing yourself online.

Try and get a decent job and work. Ashawo and hookup no be work

5 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Prechispicy: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hope say you use condom

2 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by BigYash: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why you go carry olosho go ur hux na?

4 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by StrongAlphMale: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brighton1:
I no understand this ur comment.

You loose guard Big time. How many times we don tell una say you don't Carry a Nigerian girl to your house? You take her to an hotel instead, bang her and leave her there.

Ogbeni, no dey looseguard for Nigeria ashawos again, be smart. Na hotel Dem dey bang Nigeria girls, not your house.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by biggace(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brighton1:

Rule no1:- Don't take olosho to your house

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? / Reason Why Women Are So Complicated. / Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.