Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,988 members, 7,952,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) (43833 Views)

Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki / Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Nino Idibia, 2face's First Son, Celebrates His 12th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Donspicey: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2020
olisaEze:
When I was about this age I used to be jealous of kids from broken homes. They always got all d coolest gifts because their parents were in a silent competition with each other. Now I’m grown, I realize how tough it must be for them. Those gifts can’t still make up for watching silently while 'uncle' Jolomi & mummy leave u in d parlor with ur ps5 to stroll into the oza room, hence the term 'modafvckers'! grin

Dirty mind..........

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Jamjoon post=96774932][/quote]Get ready for the mother of all memes on January 20th 2021.. tongue
Till then,keep wailing for Donald Dump.. grin

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Exodora: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mastakija:
instead make she gift am more textbooks and calculator... Make d child head dey gba for book
Mtcheeeeeew . Which mumu book .
Kuku buried his head on the book. You reading does not mean you can't create time to play if not why is there recreation hour .
One mumu school that I served that doesn't allow children to play still many of them na big Olodo .
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Dwastarz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by foreverfavoured(f): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
cynthia500:
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go,

sorry guys am about to logout now,
I hope righteousness89 takes over from here

take care love you all and sweet kissesssssssss.
bye seun!
Whatever it is... talk to God about it, just like u would talk to ur earthly father. He really cares about you, more than u can ever imagine...

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by cynthia500(f): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
foreverfavoured:

Whatever it is... talk to God about it, just like u would talk to ur earthly father. He really cares about you, more than u can ever imagine...

please help me and my mum startup a life again.
I plead with you all
https://www.nairaland.com/6299572/please-me-mum-startup-life#96794591
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by cynthia500(f): 6:26am On Dec 07, 2020
foreverfavoured:

you guys are simply the best
Re: Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce Pays Tribute To Fela Kuti,performs His 1976 "Zombie" At Coachella(video) / The Real Meaning Of Dorobucci – Dr Sid |pictures / Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.