Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? (2961 Views)

Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu / Can Governor Hope Uzodinma Win A Rerun In Imo State? / Can Governor Isiaka Adegboyega Oyetola Banished The Ooni Of Ife? (2) (3) (4)

Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by dignity33: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
I was just wondering why Wike Wife Name is Eberechi an Igbo name why not Bini Name as he claimed.

Since he Knows he is not an Igbo that his parents made a mistake by naming him with Igbo name he should have name his Children Osaze, Uromi or any Bini Names instead of the same Igbo name.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by RedPhoenix: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Get a life. You don't have one, slave. This was what your father did that his life turned the way it is. tongue Monday to Monday, Morning till night Wike.

Get a fvckin life niccur tongue

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Yenefer(f): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
So this is what causing your insomnia

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Solidconceptz(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
We would only be able to move forward as a nation when we all let go of all these tribalistic tendencies and allegiances. Nobody chose his or her tribe so I wonder why the unnecessary cringe to cast its supremacy over others

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by bigdammyj: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Noted
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by SILVERLINES: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dhood nigga is very pained in this case.

But I suggest you get a life

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Heartbender: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
What makes you think the names Igbos bear are Igbo names? Have you sat down to wonder whether the Igbos got their names and languages from other tribes?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
dignity33:
I was just wondering why Wike Wife Name is Eberechi an Igbo name why not Bini Name as he claimed.

Since he Knows he is not an Igbo that his parents made a mistake by naming him with Igbo name he should have name his Children Osaze, Uromi or any Bini Names instead of the same Igbo name.
How are you sure the igbos didn't get their names from ikwerre names.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Ojiofor: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
[s][quote author=dignity33 post=96763246]I was just wondering why Wike Wife Name is Eberechi an Igbo name why not Bini Name as he claimed.

Since he Knows he is not an Igbo that his parents made a mistake by naming him with Igbo name he should have name his Children Osaze, Uromi or any Bini Names instead of the same Igbo name. [/quote[/s]]

Stop creating useless Ikwerre thread here.
We have gone past that level.Wike can be what he want.

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by helinues: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Firstly, you need to start writing in your native language before we can take you seriously

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by cktheluckyman: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
If Wike says he is not Igbo please let him be.Its not by force to be Igbo.Enough of all these puerile threads

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by loveth360(f): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
dignity33:

Stop posting nonesense.

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
dignity33:

I have said here that Imo state and Abia should sort out any issue they have with Ikwerre and stop muddling other ndigbo who has no interest in their border squabbles.

Out of every 10 Ikwerre thread..6 are opened by imo state people and 4 Abia people.

please you guys should sort unasef out

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by HeadShot: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Get a life. You don't have one, slave. This was what your father did that his life turned the way it is. tongue Monday to Monday, Morning till night Wike.
Get a fvckin life niccur tongue

You that have a life... What tangible thing have you done aside chanting sai barber all over social media...
A certificate less cattle rearer ... A retired general being raped by a rag tag Boko Haram

wait for the Fulani sultan to tell you when the moon is out..

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by RedPhoenix: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
HeadShot:

You that have a life... What tangible thing have you done aside chanting sai barber all over social media...
A certificate less cattle rearer ... A retired general being raped by a rag tag Boko Haram

wait for the Fulani sultan to tell you when the moon is out..

I drank your tears. Your tears is sweet girl. Keep crying so I can drink more of them

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Obiobidgbo14: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
The greatest delusion is one deceiving himself.listen to Wike and listen to Ngwa man when he speaks and then tell me the difference in their accent.The governor thinks that he is politically smart but he fails to see the end of the tunnel.He has been using ipob to fight the federal government ,now he thinks that now he has gotten 2nd tenure he can now crush ipob in order to amend with the federal government.The Igbos all over the world including the Aniomas and Igbos in Niger Delta and Umu Ada lgbo now see Wike as anti Igbos

The mistake the noble sons and daughters of Ikwerre have been working hard to correct is what this man has foolishly entered.Na laugh dey laugh.

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Elvictor: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
dignity33:

his wife is from Ekpeye

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by DbitterTruth: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
why given the frog voice governor attention he doesn't deserve... he adds no value to d great Igbo race... we don't need him.. if d Igbo race decides to list out a billion of her industrious sons.. a person like WIKE can't fit.. if politics in Nigeria shld go by merit, who will vote a cultist taut like him as a governor... enough said

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
All these thread about Wike and ikwerre people by my igbo brothers and sisters is just shameful. We should be ashamed of ourselves with our obsession. Ikwerre people are four LGAs in rivers state and very strong and coordinated. We are five states yet can't even live at peace with them. Shame on us.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Prosperchuks1344(m): 2:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Heartbender:
What makes you think the names Igbos bear are Igbo names? Have you sat down to wonder whether the Igbos got their names and languages from other tribes?

if na play stop am o...
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Prosperchuks1344(m): 2:09am On Dec 06, 2020
BabaOwen:
How are you sure the igbos didn't get their names from ikwerre names.

but they said they are from bini, your question should be, why are they (Ikwerre) not bearing binin related name and speak bini dialect/language since they migrated from there.... that should be your question.
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Prosperchuks1344(m): 2:10am On Dec 06, 2020
helinues:
Firstly, you need to start writing in your native language before we can take you seriously

bizzy body, face your region.. nothing concern you here..
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Prosperchuks1344(m): 2:13am On Dec 06, 2020
dignity33:

oga enough of this una nonsense post...
Ikwerre this wike that..
let it stop

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Anago55: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I have said here that Imo state and Abia should sort out any issue they have with Ikwerre and stop muddling other ndigbo who has no interest in their border squabbles.

Out of every 10 Ikwerre thread..6 are opened by imo state people and 4 Abia people.

please you guys should sort unasef out
. well, the op is more Igbo than you can ever be. it is a fact

btw, when are you going to come out of this deceitful shell and own up to your true identity? it's becoming stale and only your alikes are cheering you up on this your childish acts. people now know who you are and what you represent. your cover is blown already. come up with a new one or have you run out of ideas. I can give you one. we did it here early 2005/2011. I am legend in this one

Good morning and happy Sunday
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Anago55:
. well, the op is more Igbo than you can ever be. it is a fact

btw, when are you going to come out of this deceitful shell and own up to your true identity? it's becoming stale and only your alikes are cheering you up on this your childish acts. people now know who you are and what you represent. your cover is blown already. come up with a new one or have you run out of ideas. I can give you one. we did it here early 2005/2011. I am legend in this one

Good morning and happy Sunday

Not interested in your igbo jargons whether he is high or low igbo...I don't care.

He is from Imo state and should start limiting the nonsense threads Imo issues. nearly all ikwerre threads are created by them plus their abia counterpart.

They should go and sort their issues with ikwerre out. others aren't interested in the nonsense. who care whether ikwerre is igbo or not?

everyone will never be igbo.

Imo and Abia shouldn't use their uselessness and obsession with ikwerre to be disturbing others....If they like ikwerre that much let them go and be discussing with them offline and not transporting their various stewwwpiddity to nairaland.

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by reallest(f): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2020
You people should leave wike alone,he said he is not igbo and you should let him claim whatever He like,we have many babatunde,temitope and omowunmi in Edo who are not Yoruba.Your every day rants on Nairaland won't change anything,the earlier you realize that,the better for your health.

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2020
kopite:
All these thread about Wike and ikwerre people by my igbo brothers and sisters is just shameful. We should be ashamed of ourselves with our obsession. Ikwerre people are four LGAs in rivers state and very strong and coordinated. We are five states yet can't even live at peace with them. Shame on us.

Which igbo brothers?

Direct this nonsense to imo and Abia people. be specific about the people opening th threads....nonsense.

These two states has vowed never to let is rest because of their obsession with ikwerre people.
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Anago55: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Not interested in your igbo jargons whether he is high or low igbo...I don't care.

He is from Imo state and should start limiting the nonsense threads Imo issues. nearly all ikwerre threads are created by them plus their abia counterpart.

They should go and sort their issues with ikwerre out. others aren't interested in the nonsense. who care whether ikwerre is igbo or not?

everyone will never be igbo.

Imo and Abia shouldn't use their uselessness and obsession with ikwerre to be disturbing others....If they like ikwerre that much let them go and be discussing with them offline and not transporting their various stewwwpiddity to nairaland.
. Agreed they should reduce their cling with ikwerre post

but one thing is certain here, you are in no position to point that out since you are no where an Igbo man. your takes on Igbo issues are insignificant. stay away from Igbo matter else what happened to one notorious Igbo hater here will happen to you.

BREAKING: Tension As Anonymous Threatens To Assassinate Simon Ekpa / Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. / Lagosians Come In Here, The Truth Bitters Alot (Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59