Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? (2957 Views)

Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu / Can Governor Hope Uzodinma Win A Rerun In Imo State? / Can Governor Isiaka Adegboyega Oyetola Banished The Ooni Of Ife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Anago55:
. Agreed they should reduce their cling with ikwerre post

but one thing is certain here, you are in no position to point that out since you are no where an Igbo man. your takes on Igbo issues are insignificant. stay away from Igbo matter else what happened to one notorious Igbo hater here will happen to you.

Alright

Where are you from to even speak or stand as igbo?
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Anago55: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Alright
Where are you from to even speak or stand as igbo?
. I am IGBO!
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by thatigboman: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2020
Heartbender:
What makes you think the names Igbos bear are Igbo names? Have you sat down to wonder whether the Igbos got their names and languages from other tribes?
oh chidinma is now a bini name?
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Anago55:
. I am IGBO!

Tell us your state precisely?

1 Like

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Anago55: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Tell us your state precisely?
. IGBO state
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Anago55:
. IGBO state
Lol
Seriously you are living in another world.

Nigerian is governed by Political state system and not some kind of monarchy .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by HeadShot: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I drank your tears. Your tears is sweet girl. Keep crying so I can drink more of them

Sai Barber grin grin grin
I heard that's the code for free fuel at the filling station... cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Anago55: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Seriously you are living in another world.

Nigerian is governed by Political state system and not some kind of monarchy .
. Proudly an Igbo man!

kiddo swerve off. I abhor trollers
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Heartbender: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
It could even be an Ibibio name
thatigboman:
oh chidinma is now a bini name?
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by dignity33: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Not interested in your igbo jargons whether he is high or low igbo...I don't care.

He is from Imo state and should start limiting the nonsense threads Imo issues. nearly all ikwerre threads are created by them plus their abia counterpart.

They should go and sort their issues with ikwerre out. others aren't interested in the nonsense. who care whether ikwerre is igbo or not?

everyone will never be igbo.

Imo and Abia shouldn't use their uselessness and obsession with ikwerre to be disturbing others....If they like ikwerre that much let them go and be discussing with them offline and not transporting their various stewwwpiddity to nairaland.
I don't care what you spewing out but I have said my mind, I have no business with Wike, he don't pay me a salary and I don't care if he choose to be Igbo or not. Lastly I'm not from Imo state or Abia state, so stop writing rubbish.
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
dignity33:
I don't care what you spewing out but I have said my mind, I have no business with Wike, he don't pay me a salary and I don't care if he choose to be Igbo or not. Lastly I'm not from Imo state or Abia state, so stop writing rubbish.

Story
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Afamed: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Wike don dey torment this one too
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Kinematics: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
Afamed:
Wike don dey torment this one too

Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by 24SEVEN: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Story

And you feel you should decide what people should write? you are now a spokesman. Anyway, How is Amarabae, your babe.
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
24SEVEN:

And you feel you should decide what people should write? you are now a spokesman. Anyway, How is Amarabae, your babe.

How she is doing, shouldn't be your concern, at least she is fine and well.

Guess you have returned from a long ban...Is Alright..
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
What do you expect, a lawyer who does not knw history or geography!
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by thatigboman: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Heartbender:
It could even be an Ibibio name
as akpabio is an igbo name
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Heartbender: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Just as Udofia is an Ibibio name
thatigboman:
as akpabio is an igbo name
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by Amarabae(f): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
24SEVEN:

be warned ,this isiokpo boy
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by gidgiddy: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
BabaOwen:
How are you sure the igbos didn't get their names from ikwerre names.

That would not be possible if Ikwerres are actually from Bini. Its not possible to migrate from somewhere, forget your ancestral language, formulate a brand new language and teach this language to a wider group of people.

That would mean that Igbos just stood and waited with no language of their own until Ikwerre came from Bini, forgot their Bini language and created Igbo language. That one makes me laugh
Re: Can Governor Wike Change His Children And Wife Name To Ikweres Not Igbo? by rosebowl01(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
I’ve never met a group of people so vindictive and desperate as you people. No be by force you go merge other people to you. Can’t you find a new hubby?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason For Sudden Attacks On Peter Obi - PMB / Obi Campaign Is About Igbo Agenda- Katsina LP Presidential Campaign Coordinator / Some Mistakes Tinubu Made Before The Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.