Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? (2070 Views)

Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl / The Only Sure Sign A Girl Is Really Into You(come In) / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by konfusedgee(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
so Im kind of confused on what to do about a particular colleague of mine in the office,, I just hope my boss who's a nairalander won't see this post

so in a office of four,,
there's this particular girl who gives me greenlight but I didn't really take her serious,,didnt believe,,, I'm like she's just trying to pull my legs,,, you know girls, once you take them serious they start shakara

I noticed when I try to touch her, she's receptive to my touch, but then she immediately resists me in a not so serious way,, I make sure she catches me staring at her lips, ass,,boobs and body, once caught me trying to look under her skirt,, covers up,,,only to later let me have a peek ,, I try to touch her bum sometimes but codedly, she just ask if I can ever keep my hands to myself

thing is I don't talk or chat dirty or romantically to her at all,, just work stuff and we just laugh dats all...

I feel I should do something about it,
make I close eye run this babe or make I just end this and stop playing with this girl and go back to my serious ways, cos when I dey work to touch dis girl body dey hungry me die

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by grim33(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
MGTOW MAN , MGTOW
Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Focus bro. You don deh lose guard

6 Likes

Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by Nazgul: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Oga focus on your job and leave her alone...office romance usually end in tears. Just remain friends with her and nothing more, it's for your own good.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by johnhood(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
konfusedgee:
so Im kind of confused on what to do about a particular colleague of mine in the office,, I just hope my boss who's a nairalander won't see this post

so in a office of four,,
there's this particular girl who gives me greenlight but I didn't really take her serious,,didnt believe,,, I'm like she's just trying to pull my legs,,, you know girls, once you take them serious they start shakara

I noticed when I try to touch her, she's receptive to my touch, but then she immediately resists me in a not so serious way,, I make sure she catches me staring at her lips, ass,,boobs and body, once caught me trying to look under her skirt,, covers up,,,only to later let me have a peek ,, I try to touch her bum sometimes but codedly, she just ask if I can ever keep my hands to myself

thing is I don't talk or chat dirty or romantically to her at all,, just work stuff and we just laugh dats all...

I feel I should do something about it,
make I close eye run this babe or make I just end this and stop playing with this girl and go back to my serious ways, cos when I dey work to touch dis girl body dey hungry me die
Will you people blame Buhari for this one also? What do you want us to do about your lust? Next time when you masturbate with Kim Kardashian picture please run to nairaland and tell us.
Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by planetx13: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Okay
Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
Your village people is on early lead in this game.
Don't allow them to win ooo
millions of jobless Nigerian graduates are out there and ever willing to take over your job .

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by MJBOLT: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
your job at the office is not to make friends or catch feelings,you were not employed for that.

DONT SH.IT WHERE YOU EAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by Cerebellum: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lol...lol

Chai!

Werey OPgrin
A just dey pity you..nah bubu period we dey you still dey play with una Job,,chai! Arindingrin
Ur eyes go soon clear
Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by Juliusmomoh: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Onuche is this you ? ..
Walai i go tell oga ..
I promise u
Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by konfusedgee(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Onuche is this you ? ..
Walai i go tell oga ..
I promise u

grin grin grin

Walai if you see that ass, where them redpillers dey,,, I need red pill advice
Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by Uzomacharles: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Na so one of my neighbor for shop dey do ooo

Never seen my d!ck but say my d!ck small...

We do flirt badly...
She will touch me even romance but if I start my own she go hit my hand off..
Today she even allowed me to look beneath come dey talk say she no dey fear me again..
Omo this girl get everything joor..
Even smart for sch

Fear Girls Oooo..

That girl wan control you oooo
Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by realestate99: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Your village people is on early lead in this game.
Don't allow them to win ooo
millions of jobless Nigerian graduates are out there and ever willing to take over your job .
lol
O.P 0 vs Village people 1 "65mins"
o.p , you still get time to equalize or else........
leave that girl and focus and your work or
village people go win you for full time.

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by SUPERPACK: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Use her for money ritual.
Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by Kvng6464: 1:30am On Dec 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? by McDaniel452: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Thanks for the amazing post paycheckrecords

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Need A Wife Again? Tell Me(pics And Videos). / Men Beating Women/their Wives.... / Why Do Guys Prefer Gals Dat Scream During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.