Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl (1861 Views)

I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) / Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? / The Only Sure Sign A Girl Is Really Into You(come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Frank25: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
I will just be brief in this. I met this this babe at asaba when i went for a traditional marriage at abraka i approached this gal and i did what every nigerian guys would do
I asked the babe her name and she said her name is amaka and i introduced myself to her. we talked like as if we had known for years
We talked about our families, education and more especially our love life.
She told me she broke up with her boyfriend on the basis that he cheated on her and we exchanged contacts that day
The next day an unknown number called me i answered the call and lo behold it was amaka

We talked normal and she told me
She got admission into rivers state university. I felt butterflies in my stomach cus i was beginning to feel something for this babe
To cut the story short i ask the girl out and she accepted then later on she arrived ph and rented one room apartment in mile 3 with a roomie
I always visit this bae we almost communicate every minute of the day via whatsapp. Buh i noticed anytime i ask for her phone she always decline saying she had flat battery and me being a cool guy i overlooked this until one day i saw this my bae with a guy along shandees road she was coming out of his lodge i felt pained buh i have nt told her.
This continued simultaneously .

Please help should i break up with this gal or should i continue remember i love this gal

Please no insult just help a friend
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
E fit be say na her phone she go charge for that nigha lounge self,who knows? tongue

Jokes Apart op,the fact that that banny is depriving you of seeing her phone alone should speak a very high volume of the kind of a coded God-fearing olosho you're dating lipsrsealed.

No go kill yourself for nothing undecided. That banny no deserve two seconds of your headache undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by chatinent: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
I did what every Nigerian guy would do
What will every Nigerian guy do?

She told me she broke up with her boyfriend on the basis that he cheated on her and we exchanged contacts that day
I pray a girl will not see me and deny her boyfriend because when I find out I will deny her too.

Buh I noticed anytime I ask for her phone she always decline saying she had a flat battery and me being a cool guy I overlooked this until one day I saw this my bae with a guy along shandees road she was coming out of his lodge I felt pained buh i have nt told her.
If we keep passwords like river Nile on our phones while together, we are probably wasting our time.

Please help should i break up with this gal or should I continue remember i love this gal
There is a difference between love and attraction. Learn to dot the lines.

There is this tendency for sb to think they are deeply in love with their partner when they feel the love isn't reciprocated in the same equilibrium as theirs.

It's not love. It is iberiberism. You are iberibezed by the human tendency to fight for what you think you want.

If you have an evidence she is cheating, dump her indian mike mike.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Iniobong34: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Who love epp? Guy make ur money and let girls be beggin to be ur 5th wife

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Isokoson1: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Op you Don cast. . You dey date olosho say nah girl. ..Op comot your shoe dust am,put am for ampit and run for your life.. Karashika nah em she be.. Queen of the coast

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Frank25: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Buh am deeply in love with this gal
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
E fit be say na her phone she go charge for that nigha lounge self,who knows? tongue

Jokes Apart op,the fact that that banny is depriving you of seeing her phone alone should speak a very high volume of the kind of a coded God-fearing olosho you're dating lipsrsealed.

No go kill yourself for nothing undecided. That banny no deserve two seconds of your headache undecided
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Frank25: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Swearz
Iniobong34:
Who love epp? Guy make ur money and let girls be beggin to be ur 5th wife
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by NobleSeed(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
dating Nigeria girls when you are broke grin no put body ooh

Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Frank25:
Buh am deeply in love with this gal
If you like yourself,like you really care about your sanity, don't be too emotionality attached to her..... Because it's very obvious she isn't for you only.......Use your head, before that banny go begin use am play kalo-kalo lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Frank25: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Noted
Sonnobax15:
If you like yourself,like you really care about your sanity, don't be too emotionality attached to her..... Because it's very obvious she isn't for you only.......Use your head, before that banny go begin use am play kalo-kalo lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Frank25: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
So should i confront her?
Or should i just feign ignorance just 4 peace to reign
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Chinehz(f): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

There is a difference between love and attraction. Learn to dot the lines.

There is this tendency for sb to think they are deeply in love with their partner when they feel the love isn't reciprocated in the same equilibrium as theirs.

It's not love. It is iberiberism. You are iberibezed by the human tendency to fight for what you think you want.
Iberiberism indeed grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by chatinent: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Chinehz:

Lols.
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by lawbabs: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Frank25:
I will just be brief in this. I met this this babe at asaba when i went for a traditional marriage at abraka i approached this gal and i did what every nigerian guys would do
I asked the babe her name and she said her name is amaka and i introduced myself to her. we talked like as if we had known for years
The next day an unknown number called me i answered the call and lo behold it was amaka

She got admission into rivers state university. I felt butterflies in my stomach cus i was beginning to feel something for this babe
To cut the story short i ask the girl out and she accepted then later on she arrived ph and rented one room apartment in mile 3 with a roomie
I always visit this bae we almost communicate every minute of the day via whatsapp. Buh i noticed anytime i ask for her phone she always decline saying she had flat battery and me being a cool guy i overlooked this until one day i saw this my bae with a guy along shandees road she was coming out of his lodge i felt pained buh i have nt told her.

Please help should i break up with this gal or should i continue remember i love this gal

Oga, read in between the lines na. You don't need to be a prophet to know.... By the way what is her name again? AMAKA right? grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Frank25: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Is it that u didn't understand the question?? Or that the level of ur brain is too small to contain the writeup
Chinehz:

Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Frank25: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Yea amaka is her name
lawbabs:

Oga, read in between the lines na. You don't need to be a prophet to know.... By the way what is her name again? AMAKA right? grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by yuping(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Last last everybody go chop breakfast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by lawbabs: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Frank25:
Yea amaka is her name

AMAKA dey disappoint na...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Frank25: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
So i should break up with her?
lawbabs:

AMAKA dey disappoint na...
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Palazee(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Op go ahead and propose to her

She will certainly make a good wife

Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Truvelisback(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
No, don't breakup with her, continue.

Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Ocholu: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
You said no insult. But let me be real with you; you're a mumu man. Na the same bus carry you, ozo and saga!

You see your babe de comot from another man lodge on several occasions and you're here asking us what should "I" do. Baba even add "please no insult".

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Frank25: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Guy u should better watch ur choice of words or i will be forced to do something stupid
Ocholu:
You said no insult. But let me be real with you; you're a mumu man. Na the same bus carry you, ozo and saga!

You see your babe de comot from another man lodge on several occasions and you're here asking us what should "I" do. Baba even add "please no insult".

Ode!
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by lawbabs: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Frank25:
So i should break up with her?

It's only you that can take that decision. Just watch and pray... God didn't allow you see that encounter for fun... Find out what u must do and do it...
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by brosom(m): 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Can do u break up if u re not dating?
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by Chinehz(f): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Frank25:
Is it that u didn't understand the question?? Or that the level of ur brain is too small to contain the writeup
Yeah grin
You're right,my small brain couldn't contain the mighty writeup cheesy....hope you're good now wink
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by phenzy(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Op please don’t break up with her ooo kindly have a heart to heart talk with her. After then, you can go pay her bride price and marry her so she can be offering her puna fr every dick and Harry on your matrimonial bed. I repeat ahah... don’t break up with her o arindin.
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Frank25:

Do you actually know what love is?
Re: Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl by OcMichaels(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2021
What Continued simultaneously? �

(1) (Reply)

How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Be Enemies With Women As A Man / I Need Matured Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.