Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

This Are The 10 Questions Catholics Cannot Answer About Their Religion. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Are The 10 Questions Catholics Cannot Answer About Their Religion. (590 Views)

A Question JW Cannot Answer / Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer / So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Are The 10 Questions Catholics Cannot Answer About Their Religion. by ViralStories: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2020

Re: This Are The 10 Questions Catholics Cannot Answer About Their Religion. by MightySparrow: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
Do you have answers to these questions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Are The 10 Questions Catholics Cannot Answer About Their Religion. by orisa37: 1:51am On Dec 06, 2020
The Catholic wrote The Vulgate Bible and It's a complete questions and answers WORDS OF GOD if you know what you're reading. So there's no question the Catholic can not answrr
Re: This Are The 10 Questions Catholics Cannot Answer About Their Religion. by Mindlog: 4:16am On Dec 06, 2020
Is the Catholic Faith a security risk to you or is it in any way a stumbling block in your personal relationship with your Creator?

1 Like

Re: This Are The 10 Questions Catholics Cannot Answer About Their Religion. by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2020
God will them from the grip of Satan..
Re: This Are The 10 Questions Catholics Cannot Answer About Their Religion. by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2020
ViralStories:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ke/en/share/detail?news_id=665d480805bb478e2a93fc996237090b&news_entry_id=s43f93a45201205en_ke&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_be0d023f-22a8-4963-9d3f-78712e044e27&from=news

OP, know this before you proceed:

Catholicism is Not a 'religion'.

Catholics are Christians- that is their religion.

Catholicism, meanwhile, is their denomination.

In other words, Catholicism or the Catholic church, in itself, is just a part of a much larger Christian religion or faith. Even though some mischievous persons might want to dismiss that... sad

I hope you let this sink in and don't get the fundamentals wrong.

***I know cos my I come from a family of Anglicans and Catholics.

1 Like

Re: This Are The 10 Questions Catholics Cannot Answer About Their Religion. by AntiChristian: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2020
mansakhalifa:

OP, know this before you proceed:

Catholicism is Not a 'religion'.

Catholics are Christians- that is their religion.

Catholicism, meanwhile, is their denomination.

In other words, Catholicism or the Catholic church, in itself, is just a part of a much larger Christian religion or faith. Even though some mischievous persons might want to dismiss that... sad

I hope you let this sink in and don't get the fundamentals wrong.

***I know cos my I come from a family of Anglicans and Catholics.

Catholics pray to dead people to help them.
For example, they can say "Saint Nicholas of so so , pray for us"!

Secondly they bow to graven images of Mary and Jesus!

This is idolatry and against the first commandment!

(1) (Reply)

What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? / Age Of Aquarius: Astrological Predictions For A New Century / Kirk Franklin’s Son Released Explicit Audio Of The Gospel Singer’s Threats:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.