Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? (7649 Views)

Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? / Which Investment Of 100k Will I Do Now. / Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by easyboycom(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=peacealways post=96980672][/quote] I want to know about this pls
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by KensonAbule(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
SUPERPACK:
@op if you end up falling for any of these scams flying around in this thread despite my early warning, I will be disappointed in you. Stop asking about details, because the more you ask, the more you fall, this is a case of the more you wish to know the bigger the mugu you will become. Pls this is Chrismas season hold your money and avoid stories.

Thanks Bro,
Am thinking of opening a barbing shop for someone to operate and be paying any agreed returns, since I won't be chance to learn it for now or handling it myself for now.
After your first advice, I took the point raised.
Thanks a lot
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by SUPERPACK: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
KensonAbule:
Thanks Bro,
Am thinking of opening a barbing shop for someone to operate and be paying any agreed returns, since I won't be chance to learn it for now or handling it myself for now.
After your first advice, I took the point raised.
Thanks a lot
This is far better to do.
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Exoclassic: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
T500 series 5 smart wristwatches for sale
Key Features
Superb Fitness Tracker 2020 Model
T500 Smart Watch
Replaceable Strap
Bluetooth Call
Alarm/Calendar
Voice Recorded
Health monitoring
Bluetooth Music Control
Sleep quality monitoring
Activity Tracker
Steps Counter
Messages reminder/Message push
A variety of Sport mode monitoring

#10,500 per piece
Only 3 pieces available

Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by ObieD(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
imagrg:
I understand that the office in Benin City no longer pay investors their ROI. Confirm please.

Not true.. We have a centralized network system that pays all
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by amakadlite(f): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
KensonAbule:
Am a Student, but working for now due to ASUU strike (God Bless ASUU).
Am very sure that the strike will be called off by January and I won't be free to work again.
Right now, I want to invest my little savings into any legit investment platform, but I have no idea.

Am sponsoring myself in School, but hustling for money and studying to make a good Grade at same time, is really difficult.
So I want to concentrate on my studies, while my money works for me.

Pls only share the ones you're investing with, not them say grin grin to avoid story that touches the Heart.
Thanks.
have you been able to find any reliable platform? if no, then give it Chymall E-commerce. do your research about them and give it a try. they have been reliable and their system is authomated to trade for you and return your profit. I can talk to you if you want to.
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Amybekee: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
You can try My social investment or Liberty finance, it pays 34% and 30% in one month respectively. Not ponzi. My 3 months package with them has completed and my capital also returned. Chat me up on zero seven zero 40651501 if interested.
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Stan2330(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Amybekee:
You can try My social investment or Liberty finance, it pays 34% and 30% in one month respectively. Not ponzi. My 3 months package with them has completed and my capital also returned. Chat me up on zero seven zero 40651501 if interested.
What's the investment about?

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by elmas(m): 12:41am On Dec 20, 2020
Arabs999:
Binary Income Group is paying.
It is a French based forex and binary group. They pay daily, weekly, and monthly.

Do not believe me. Just use Google to find out about them yourself. Then, thank me later with a bottle of origin after you have started earning your daily income with them.

How long have you been with them??
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by Amybekee: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Stan2330:

What's the investment about?
My social n liberty finance pay 30% in 3months and then your capital is returned. Chat me on my digit for more clarification.
Re: Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? by KensonAbule(m): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2021
amakadlite:
have you been able to find any reliable platform? if no, then give it Chymall E-commerce. do your research about them and give it a try. they have been reliable and their system is authomated to trade for you and return your profit. I can talk to you if you want to.

I have researched about them, but it's better I invest my money on business I can control myself, to avoid B.P

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 / Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira / Real Time Free Forex Trading Signals For Better Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.