Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan (32797 Views)

INEC Under Fire For Giving Certificate Of Return To ‘wrong Person’ In Ogun / Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity / Ezekwesili Slams Buhari’s Comment On IG’s Weight, Says It’s A Joke On Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
techmo:
Jonathan is smart

No need dragging himself to what doesn't concern him
check your brain
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Sunnyja: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stalwert:
Reno the slowpoke of all time should use his decayed brain and see how Jonathan knowing his manumental failure in security that bequeathed on Nigeria a weakened security system and poorly equipped military has the lucidity to know when to keep shut on such matters, that is having some level of dignity.
I think those who left their messiah and service chiefs out and calling on Reno must have decayed brains.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by amuwo1980: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stalwert:
Reno the slowpoke of all time should use his decayed brain and see how Jonathan knowing his manumental failure in security that bequeathed on Nigeria a weakened security system and poorly equipped military has the lucidity to know when to keep shut on such matters, that is having some level of dignity.
Crap
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by amuwo1980: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sunnyja:
I think those who left their messiah and service chiefs out and calling on Reno must have decayed brains.
He is just plain stupid
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by amuwo1980: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
helinues:

Buhari might have not met with expectations regarding insecurities in the country, but the situation is not as bad as GEJ's time...

Not something I really wish to argue about but it's logical

Because u got nothing to say mister .
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is a man with good heart and forgiving spirit.

Had it been that breathing mannequin in Aso Rock in Goodluck Jonathan’s shoes, he would have spoken bitterly against the government and call on the President to resign
Which good heart? These people are looting and looted the country and you are moved by these words? The only good thing about pdp is that they were not as terrible as this useless apc.

Never be fooled by the words of any party or politician whether he be apc or pdp.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
One of the major problem of this great man during his tenure as the commander in chief is that he relied on Hausa's faithfulness which actually brought havoc on his government, believe me,they are only trying to keep quiet because their so called man is on power, insecurity presently in Nigeria is at his peak and I doubt if this zombie can do anything about it
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
What would the ineffectual buffoon have said, after he babysits boko haram from infancy to puberty?

I AM DONE TALKING

Jamo you are done spewing your trash as usual
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Stalwert: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sunnyja:

I think those who gaggle their teeth with foolish reno shits are the ultimate decayed brains.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by focus7: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Had it been that breathing mannequin in Aso Rock in Goodluck Jonathan’s shoes, he would have spoken bitterly against the government and call on the President to resign

Those that know knew am a critic GEJ but with this comments I consider him as a great man of honour and he has earn my respect big time
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Blackdisciple(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Baba just dey for you sitting room cross legs with tooth pick in your mouth be picking your teeths and be watching Nigeria and Buhari mischievousness.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by badoh(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Even Tinubu who entroned this disaster of a government is yet to comment on the security in the Nation, rather he is busy licking the balls of Gandollar.

Why not ask Tinubu to comment?

Ohh, I forgot, " IS EVANS A HERDSMAN"?
I don't know why you people can't talk without mentioning Tinubu? Is it only Tinubu ACN that merged with CPC to form APC? What about ANPP? Where do you put the likes of Ngige, Ogbonna Onu and other Igbo leaders that joined the merger? You people will never mention their names cos they are from your tribe. It is only tinubu you people will be cursing.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by godumes: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
I will not vote for him, he really messed up.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by bejeria101(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Definetly sir.

Let their last cowbender answer that question.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by badoh(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=clarocuzioo post=96777176]

Even Tinubu who entroned this disaster of a government is yet to comment on the security in the Nation, rather he is busy licking the balls of Gandollar.

Why not ask Tinubu to comment?

Ohh, I forgot, " IS EVANS A HERDSMAN"?[/quote
]I don't know why you people can't talk without mentioning Tinubu? Is it only Tinubu ACN that merged with CPC to form APC? What about ANPP? Where do you put the likes of Ngige, Ogbonna Onu and other Igbo leaders that joined the merger? You people will never mention their names cos they are from your tribe. It is only tinubu you people will be cursing.
Tinubu is a politician and from Opposition side(AD) since 1999. His aim is to ensure his party becomes the ruling party which successfully came into fruition in 2015. Do you expect him to be praising Jonathan PDP govt cos I don't know the reason why you people hate him the most.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
That is wisdom spoken
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Brushstrokes20: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
So I thought, but the dullard is worse!
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
helinues:
smiley

Comments, suggestions are different from condemnation..

Is GEJ happy with the current insecurities in the country as a statesman?

Because he acknowledges his failure is even more of a case to be the voice of reason.

People have tried to make this insecurity a matter of politics, religion and tribalism and it is now obvious it is not.

It is one of incompetence and the lack of courage to accept that ideas have dried up.

PMB has failed the north by refusing to acknowledge that his security apparatus is in shambles. What has stopped him from seeking people with war experience and not office and courtier experience to end this conflict that is destroying the country?

Those that say he advocates for farmers I dare to say more farmers and cattle rearers have lost their lives during these killings than anyone else and the truth is that there will be a food shortage if he doesn’t step up and do the needful.

For all the monitorers of social media on behalf of their ogas we will advocate for impeachment if this president refuses to deal with security and call his officials to accountability.

Feel free to tell them to keep monitoring and not working. This country belongs to us and not some arrogant nincompoops we put on seat.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by mamaluwe22(f): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
[Why?]

I want to slap this man
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
helinues:
smiley

Is GEJ happy with the current insecurities in the country as a statesman?
[/s]
Calm down and enjoy your Sai Babaric insecurity.
Sai APC.

cc lzaa afamed sarrki bambambiglo blackking98

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by hecomeshome(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stalwert:

You should understand that GEJ doesn't want to set the country ablaze. The current insecurity in the nation is very much worse than the former.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Ekpes2017: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by seanwilliam(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:

there will always be different between person wey go school and person wey no go at some points.... jona has my maximum respect

1 Like

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Sleekfingers: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Racoon:
The past is also part of reality. "If you know your histroy, then you will know where you're coming from." -Lucky Dube

bob marley
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
helinues:
smiley

Is GEJ happy with the current insecurities in the North as someone APC miscreants called a drunkard?
is he your president
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Solomath01: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigeruan army just launched Spiritual war again terrorism !!
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Coldie(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stalwert:

I thought cownu is your president?
Must u display your stupidity everyday
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by dudley1459: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stalwert:
And 8yrs is not enough to equip and strengthen our military, even rebels can do better. You're just weak mentally. Agreed Jonathan was a failure,buhari is what precisely...
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bambambiglo:

You too mumu abeg angry
Trust you are enjoying the Boko boyz grin grin grin
sai change.

cc lzaa helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Bambambiglo: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
imhotep:

Trust you are enjoying the Boko boyz grin grin grin
sai change.

cc lzaa helinues
hope you're enjoying your ipob terrorists bombing churches in Rivers?
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by JOSH54: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
JosEast:

https://dailytrust.com/jonathan-wrong-person-to-comment-on-insecurity
DAT IS MATURITY. MEN ARE DIFFERENT FROM BOYS. GEJ, U HAVE SPOKEN WELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Court sacks all APC candidates In Cross-Rivers - DailyPost / My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu / APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.