Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan (32800 Views)

INEC Under Fire For Giving Certificate Of Return To ‘wrong Person’ In Ogun / Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity / Ezekwesili Slams Buhari’s Comment On IG’s Weight, Says It’s A Joke On Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Orjioorji(f): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2020
helinues:
smiley

Comments are different from condemnation..

Is GEJ happy with the current insecurities in the country as a statesman?
a**hole your sai Baba is looking for who to blame

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by helinues: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2020
ngadaAwo:

Rule 1

The fear the of mods for creating cancellation monikers is the beginning of wisdom.

Finally, trap is working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Stalwert: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
rowland545:
now read what u wrote and try and see if u made any sense...

Helpe check were u made sense in this rubbish u wrote? Because I can't find any.

Nigerian now and Nigerian under which is better ...don't let stupidity and hatred control ur sense of reasoning.

I will say this again if u voted buhari first and second term...u r an enemy of this country and bad things shout befall u

[/s]

Wetin dem call this kind thing again

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Dreyton36: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2020
Baba you too get sense
Nor let them put u for middle
Those APC people wahala be like bicycle
They're the Boko Haram themselves and they know how to put an end to it , they shouldn't drag you into it
Or isn't buhari a general no more ?
Let them set explosives on Lai Mohammed and dump him at sambisa forest to hug Boko Haram members cuz that man is worse than Boko haram

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by ChoCho54(f): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2020
helinues:

Oya Cho Cho fun mi one time Cho
Cho Cho fun mi 2 times Cho Cho
Cho Cho fun mi 3 times Cho Cho Cho
Lawd! Hahahaha Hahahahaa grin This one off me! grin
As I'm running water to bathe and go for service, I said lemme check this madhouse one more time, and this is what I get! grin grin

Helinues!!! You funny die! Hahahhaha grin grin

Hahahhaha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Lifestone(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2020
ChoCho54:
You didn't have to disgrace stalwert like that now.

Jonathan will be like...
Oga journalist na God I take beg you oo
Okodoro Oro
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by rowland545(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2020
[s][/s]
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Wetin dem call this kind thing again
u b mumu

1 Like

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by baralatie(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2020
in short I am the wrong person to comment on wetin phreek and toto matter take happen
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Shadysen: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
motherfucker buhari can't say the same thing.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by gurunlocker: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
helinues:
smiley

Comments are different from condemnation..

Is GEJ happy with the current insecurities in the country as a statesman?

Oh now you know he is a statesman? How about countryman?

You did not know how APC played crazy politics with this same insecurity then? Not even this bad under GEJ, but since it's Bubu, no one can talk as everything seems normal. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by MrStylish(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Abobi
Who is hr asking??
After u sold our security to buhari
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by josite: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
yet another mediocre statement from a mediocre ex head of state
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Donedeal1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
This man is just too urbane for Nigeria politics,ask Baba Obj and hear yabis part2
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Castino236: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=96776881]
Same GEJ you and your elite ZoneBs called ineffectual Buffon is who you’re asking about current insecurities in the country.

Gbam!
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by helinues: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
gurunlocker:

Oh now you know he is a statesman? How about countryman?

You did not know how APC played crazy politics with this same insecurity then? Not even this bad under GEJ, but since it's Bubu, no one can talk as everything seems normal. grin grin grin

Buhari might have not met with expectations regarding insecurities in the country, but the situation is not as bad as GEJ's time...

Not something I really wish to argue about but it's logical
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Grace001: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:

Same GEJ you and your elite ZoneBs called ineffectual Buffon is who you’re asking about current insecurities in the country.

Your messiah buhari promised to eradicate Boko haram within two months if elected, ask him if he’s happy with the current insecurities, allow the ‘ineffectual buffon’ to enjoy His ineffectuality!

Leave that zoneB guy alone jawe

He is becoming more confused everyday. He can’t support a failure and won’t be confused and clueless
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by sammy7410(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by sammy7410(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
No comment
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by gurunlocker: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
helinues:

Buhari might have not met with expectations regarding insecurities in the country, but the situation is not as bad as GEJ's time...

Boko Haram, banditry, kidnapping, Fulani terrorists causing mayhem in almost every part of the country?

The major issue during GEJ tenure is Boko Haram bombing.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Oludara202: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Now I believe it’s true, the North want Gej for a term and then ...

If he wasn’t interested in taking another shot at the presidency, he would have squashed it when asked the question. Secondly he was very protective of the present government while answering questions on insecurity.

We are watching!
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by ABELKIDO(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
But, the present administration promised us CHANGE... why asking the former administration about our present insecurity

They brought the change but nagative one
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Muhylonaire007: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
This man is the most knowledgeable public office holder I've ever seen both past and present

1 Like

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Muhylonaire007: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
helinues:

Stop living in the pass and be active with reality.

Lolz... Mhen, nairalanders actually know how to deal with you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by emerged01(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stalwert:
Reno the slowpoke of all time should use his decayed brain and see how Jonathan knowing his manumental failure in security that bequeathed on Nigeria a weakened security system and poorly equipped military has the lucidity to know when to keep shut on such matters, that is having some level of dignity.
That is why most times I’m against Reno. He was once part the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Oluchia(f): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
helinues:

Seriously Are you freaking kidding me?? Even a kid knows that we've never had it this bad in Nigeria. For once let us learn to call a spade a spade, Haba!

1 Like

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by EASTERNPOL: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Miyetti alla, is seeing in Jonathan as the only person that can save them from impending storm that will strike them after their brother exit Aso Rock, he is the only southerner that can do their bid
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Oluwaseun2020(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
only jesus can guaranty your safety..not government can keep you safe. You hear it now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) / Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government / Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.