Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan (32798 Views)

INEC Under Fire For Giving Certificate Of Return To ‘wrong Person’ In Ogun / Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity / Ezekwesili Slams Buhari’s Comment On IG’s Weight, Says It’s A Joke On Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Stalwert: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
dudley1459:
And 8yrs is not enough to equip and strengthen our military, even rebels can do better. You're just weak mentally. Agreed Jonathan was a failure,buhari is what precisely...

Sir, PMB has purchased more military hardware than any government since the return of Democracy unfortunately we are facing a myriad of challenges and this means there are just as many priorities that are competing for scarce resources.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by mmsen: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
GEJ is an example of humility to a nation of people who shun the genuine word.

Nigeria didn't/doesn't deserve him. Buhari is the cretin that the average Nigerian deserves. Let them enjoy.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Dollanaira: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Emotionss: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
helinues:
smiley

Comments, suggestions are different from condemnation..

Is GEJ happy with the current insecurities in the country as a statesman?

I am 300% sure if he had commented or even suggested anything concerning the insecurities of the nation, people like you would have insulted the living daylight out of his existence...

1 Like

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by nextstep(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
helinues:
smiley

So is it because GEJ talks that Buhari will listen? Abeg, the guy no dey hear word
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Oketwin(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stalwert:
Reno the slowpoke of all time should use his decayed brain and see how Jonathan knowing his manumental failure in security that bequeathed on Nigeria a weakened security system and poorly equipped military has the lucidity to know when to keep shut on such matters, that is having some level of dignity.
you ate an ignoramus ode,it is people like you DAT put us in dis rubbish we are now
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by kollinz1234(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Designsking:
Probably because he witnessed the same demon the present administration is fighting

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today. See my profile for my info
drop your WhatsApp phone number
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Bizibi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stalwert:

Sir, PMB has purchased more military hardware than any government since the return of Democracy unfortunately we are facing a myriad of challenges and this means there are just as many priorities that are competing for scarce resources.
mtcheeeeew, apc sycophants and lies. You will never change...
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Stalwert: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeew, apc sycophants and lies. You will never change...

PDP thieves and psychopaths wooooo
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bambambiglo:
hope you're enjoying your ipob terrorists bombing churches in Rivers?
IPOB did not bomb anybody.
Stop listening to the wasted army of Nigger area.

IPOB amaka.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Racoon(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sleekfingers:
bob marley
Thanks sir.I remember.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Bizibi(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stalwert:

PDP thieves and psychopaths wooooo
continue in your lies and keep deceiving yourself....
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Miracle2020: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:

But, the present administration promised us CHANGE... why asking the former administration about our present insecurity?
who ask him? Use your brain pls. Did you see federal government asking him?
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by God2man2again(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
I salute you Sir.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by brainhgeek(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Of course you are.
There is no difference between you and those who are there now. You have one thing in common'security incompetence'
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Studio247: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Putin an end to this shit is eas

Every youths must get something doing either work to earn a salary or go learn a skill
No one should stay at home

The entire security system must be changed
We must move from anologe to digital

If every part of the country is secured by men in uniform and other civilians who may volunteer to secure their environment tell me how bandit go attack

Keep a stand by patrol team on bikes and van

Close all illegal entry to Nigeria for some time let's fight our demon first
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by austinleo78(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:
smiley

I've been reading your comments for a while now... Guy try and be more open minded rather than show this much hate...
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by LZAA: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2020
imhotep:
[s][/s]
Calm down and enjoy your Sai Babaric insecurity.
Sai APC.

cc lzaa afamed sarrki bambambiglo blackking98
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by EagleNest(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2020
He's being careful not to be misunderstood by intolerant APC government. Even at that I will not subscribe to his candidacy. There was so much wastage and corruption during his term. In fact if it was not due to his shortcomings, Buhari wouldn't have come in.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by freeborn02: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Stalwert:
Reno the slowpoke of all time should use his decayed brain and see how Jonathan knowing his manumental failure in security that bequeathed on Nigeria a weakened security system and poorly equipped military has the lucidity to know when to keep shut on such matters, that is having some level of dignity.

Have you asked uour rotten head why Buhari has failed in his promises to eradicate corruption and insecurity?
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by freeborn02: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2020
Sirjamo:
What would the ineffectual buffoon have said, after he babysits boko haram from infancy to puberty?

I AM DONE TALKING

Please stop acting as if you are only growing old and not growing up. You are supposed to be an elderly person. Stupidity should be the lot of kids and someone as old as you should not be linked to dumbness like you displayed above.

Kindly explain why both buahri and Lai Mohammed said it is unconstitutional to eradicate Boko haram.

Or is your Brain too watery for you to remember?

Last time I checked, it was buhari, and.not Jonathan, that added Boko haram terrorists to Nigeria armed forces. It was under buahri that Boko haram murdered farmers in the north.

I hope you are not planning to die this way? I hope you have an expiry date for your senseless, unbecoming display of zero intellect?

https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2020
Davash222:

But, the present administration promised us CHANGE... why asking the former administration about our present insecurity?
LMAO

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by Sirjamo: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2020
freeborn02:

Please stop acting as if you are only growing old and not growing up. You are supposed to be an elderly person. Stupidity should be the lot of kids and someone as old as you should not be linked to dumbness like you displayed above.

Kindly explain why both buahri and Lai Mohammed said it is unconstitutional to eradicate Boko haram.

Or is your Brain too watery for you to remember?

Last time I checked, it was buhari, and.not Jonathan, that added Boko haram terrorists to Nigeria armed forces. It was under buahri that Boko haram murdered farmers in the north.

I hope you are not planning to die this way? I hope you have an expiry date for your senseless, unbecoming display of zero intellect?

https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/
Typical Clown. Using newspaper sensational headline as a proof. I read the article and it says a completely different thing.

"Buhari put Boko haram in the army". " Buhari says Boko haram are Angeles ". Yen yen yen, not a single concrete proof to show, just listening to voices of demons in your heads.
Re: I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan by orisa37: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2020
No Military Training experience, yes we know. Fulani Herdsmen are Terrorists and BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN. In your last period serving, you were surrounded by majority FULANI Politicians, and this we know too. You have a human and Animal Expertise. That is superior to all of the above combined. Please use this to advice you Successor to DECENTRALIZE INTERNAL SECURITY TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu / APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.