Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Need Suggestion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Suggestion (773 Views)

Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Suggestion by rahjan: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
What is d best way to pick a big fight with a girl? See, I want to breakup with my Girlfriend but i dont want to just dump her for some personal reasons instead i want a big argument so dt we can scatter everything and go our separate ways. I have a few ideas up my sleeves but i want to see if i can get better ones out here. Its people who will suggest i want oh not judges and jury.
Re: I Need Suggestion by 25omega(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2011
grin grin eya you a punk. you need to grow a set and tell her it's over instead of resorting to this childish maneuver

p.s tell her you dont think she is wife material that will scatter everything
Re: I Need Suggestion by Omolola1(f): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2011
u are behavng and thinking childishly @OP
Re: I Need Suggestion by Arosa(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2011
set her up with a guy you know she can't say no to, with her not knowing it was you. when she falls for it you can give her a french leave. cool
Re: I Need Suggestion by Goldieluks: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2011
Pointless!!!
Re: I Need Suggestion by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2011
Ok lemme help u a lil, once heard bout a naija guy datin a white gal whom he wanted to leave but was lookn for a way she would leave him herself and so he started bedwettn @nyt purposely and so afta much complain frm d gal, she left him, so i will advise dat wen ur slpn togera try to wee wee on d bed, make dis happen like five or six times
Re: I Need Suggestion by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2011
Ok lemme help u a lil, once heard bout a naija guy datin a white gal whom he wanted to leave but was lookn for a way she would leave him herself and so he started bedwettn @nyt purposely and so afta much complain frm d gal, she left him, so i will advise dat wen ur slpn togera try to wee wee on d bed, make dis happen like five or six times
Re: I Need Suggestion by obowunmi(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2011
rahjan:

What is d best way to pick a big fight with a girl? See, I want to breakup with my Girlfriend but i dont want to just dump her for some personal reasons instead i want a big argument so dt we can scatter everything and go our separate ways. I have a few ideas up my sleeves but i want to see if i can get better ones out here. Its people who will suggest i want oh not judges and jury.

hahahahhahahahha! you be FOOL.
Re: I Need Suggestion by rahjan: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2011
@ obowunmi, i think u are a bigger fool for not being able 2 comply to a simple request or simply move on mchew, i*diot
Re: I Need Suggestion by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2011
@poste
Tell her you are into zoophilia and like to be mounted by dogs etc.
Re: I Need Suggestion by ShyOne(f): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2011
It doesn't take much with women

Pick any subject you will be fine - TRUST ME

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: I Need Suggestion by Arosa(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2011
tell her you want to bleep her and her sister/bestfriend at the same time (treesome). that should do it. undecided
Re: I Need Suggestion by Spclst900: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2011
words alone won't get you a desired result, all you need do is punch her like a punching bag, and she'll run away from you forever.
Re: I Need Suggestion by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2011
ULSHERLAN:

Ok lemme help u a lil, once heard bout a naija guy datin a white gal whom he wanted to leave but was lookn for a way she would leave him herself and so he started bedwettn @nyt purposely and so afta much complain frm d gal, she left him, so i will advise dat wen your slpn togera try to wee wee on d bed, make dis happen like five or six times
[/quot

in waffi we call this ogbu-koko, it works like magic, trust me @op
Re: I Need Suggestion by InkedNerd(f): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2011
@OP: Stop being such a douchebag and just tell her you want to end the relationship. All the time you spent reading the rubbish suggestion from everyone else, you could have sat down and had a civil conversation with her. Be the man that you think you are and just tell her.

@everyone giving wor wor advice:
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. For your sake, I hope you all are joking. If not the reponse that you've given the OP shows what sort of person you are.
Re: I Need Suggestion by MsPotato(f): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2011
Poster, how about u call her fat and tell her that she looks uglier by the day. perhaps that will lead to a huge fight  embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Suggestion by born2boink(m): 9:49am On Mar 24, 2011
Take after AWOLOWO words" You cannot be fighting war with your enemy and giving them food at the same time" simply remove money factor,stop calling, stop giving her transport money when she comes to you, stop assisting her when she brings complain,she will walk away with her leggs because women are money
Re: I Need Suggestion by Sub5(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2011
Just tell her you cant go on again, and you dont want to hurt her at the end by not marring her.
Re: I Need Suggestion by Mcleo007(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2011
@op, be man enuf to tell her its over and U̶̲̥̅̊ can't continue with her. Chikena
Re: I Need Suggestion by livedit(f): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2011
What the? Is this kindegarden school? How old are you? Why not tell her that the relationship is not working out for you and you want to end your relationship? That way, you can show that you do have dignity and being a man about it. Don't go picking useless dumb fights just to break it off with someone. If she asks why, then you can respectfully reiterate why you two aren't a good match. But picking a fight to end it with your girl is something, excuse me, but a "punk" way of getting out of something. Do you pick a fight with your boss when you want to quit the job? You easily say, flat out, I'm resigning or I quit. Not going in there complaining or picking a fight. Please show maturity when ending this. Whatever happens after you tell her it's over, is on her. You told her how you felt and it's over. Don't go out with some useless drama garbage.

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Ur Advise! / He Loves Her, But Should He Be Having Second Thoughts? / I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.