Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? (4499 Views)

Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) / 8 Ways We Can Reduce Poverty In Nigeria. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by techmo(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Hausa

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
This is an individual perception, you'll meet the two types in every tribe.
Only those who fear God has this honesty trait.

[s][/s]
Gibberish
I love you my baby kiss
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by helinues: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2020
123threee:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

Rule 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2020
Orjioorji:
No tribe in Nigeria is hundred percent honest every tribe have their flows , Igbo man can never be honest when money is involve, Hausa man can't be trusted in term of religion and ethnicity. Yoruba man can't be honest even if you are a Yoruba he will always backstabbed you. But the worst tribe is Idoma they and Tiv they are animals.
Dominique, Mynd44, seun, Justwise

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by ThatFairGuy1: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
I love you my baby kiss
My multi-task brother. Love you back, no homo. tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by loveth360(f): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2020
oyin44:
Igbos are always sly. Yorubas are honest, northerners ,you can never know what they are up to.
Are you sure you know the meaning of honest?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Marine54(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
This is an individual perception, you'll meet the two types in every tribe.
Only those who fear God has this honesty trait.

[s][/s]
Gibberish
First time you're making sense ! Indeed Only those who have fear of GOD in them...
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by ThatFairGuy1: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Marine54:
First time you're making sense ! Indeed Only those who have fear of GOD in them...
Because it's the First time you don't let emotions, bigotry, party affiliation, religion or ethnicity cloud your sense of judgment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

My multi-task brother. Love you back, no homo. tongue
I'm a lady please cry kiss
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2020
Charleys:
The ijaw man followed by the jukun.
Seconded
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2020
No particular tribe is exceptionally honest everybody is a crook in this country

But certain tribes have built majority participation in specific niches of crime over the years i.e. the Igbos dominate narcotics trafficking, the Yoruba focus on thuggery and street violence, Igbos do a lot of armed robbery, Hausa-Fulani love fùcking fellow men up the àss (still a criminal offence in nigeria, by the way); the igbos started kidnapping-as-a-business about ten years ago but the fulanis dominate the trade now

Card fraud & international 419 used to be a Yoruba/Bendel thing but now a lot of Igbos have their own exclusive crews, Igbo people went into local 419, armed robbery & prostitution immediately after the war but today a lot of yoruba girls are freelance prostitùtes in the major urban centres, though Igbo remains the lingua franca inside virtually all the brothels in this country, why? because their girls take to brothel prostitution like ducks take to water (same for Calabar & Akwa ibom girls)

Fake drugs, fake products generally is an Igbo thing though other tribes are learning too, quasi-legal sex with minors is culturally a Hausa-Fulani thing but child sexual abuse these days cuts across all tribes, etc, etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:
The igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by TooMuchStuff: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Any Real God Fearing Person who is filled with Spirit of Truth.

The Niger Deltans....are mostly honest with fewer bad elements

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by ThatFairGuy1: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
I'm a lady please cry kiss
Yes my brother, you're.

Meanwhile you should have used 123three MONIKA to quote me instead of logging out to opt for this.

Happy Sunday my brother, tinubugoquench

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Afamed: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Fulanis are not Nigerians but immigrants.
According to IPoB jew with over 20,000 monickers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by luvmijeje(f): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2020
Since we are in the politics Section. Honesty is not a virtue. Honesty and politics doesn't go together. You can't be honest and survive as a politician.

In fact you can't be honest and survive in the real world. If you are honest you will die young. If you are honest you will die in proverty.

If you don't have the gift of deception, learn it. Learn the art of Chameleoniship(If you like Google it)

I don't dare talk like this in real world( I won't last in this world)
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Benwallt(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2020
Nonsense .
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Yes my brother, you're.

Meanwhile you should have used 123three MONIKA to quote me instead of logging out to opt for this.

Happy Sunday my brother, tinubugoquench
I'm not Tinubugoquench i swear cry
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by ThatFairGuy1: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
I'm not Tinubugoquench i swear cry
Okay my brother grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by BENARI: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2020
MightySparrow:
mine is not, your contribution shows you are not honest, maybe you are representing your own tribe, be bold to tell us where you are from.

Ok Mr. Journalist. I'll tell you, I'm coming....
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Because it's the First time you don't let emotions, bigotry, party affiliation, religion or ethnicity cloud your sense of judgment
Perfect and apt response to that boy.
Respect to you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Tumbulum: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2020
post=96780334:
HAUSA people all the way.
They are honest, loyal and honest all over again.
90% of them.
#Respect
see them. Suya people.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by EMMY76: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2020
No tribe in Nigeria is 100% perfect u will always find a great percentage of the good, the bad and the ugliest in every ethnic group in this country.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by Dreyton36: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2020
There's no honesty in the whole of Nigeria
Even brothers sell brothers

And in terms of Africa as a whole , I give it to the togolese
Togolese people are honest people , not completely honest though but they're trouble free and hardly in any bad activity unlike other countries

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by oyin44: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2020
shocked
mightyhazel:
Remind me the backstabbers of Nigeria.. u can use google search
you spoke in a way that reminded me how ojukwu had nothing to send against the northerners except the bodies of his own people-, only flesh and flesh and flesh. 3m is not a joke. Correct that English now, reminded me not remind me. Education is very important for igbos. cheesy Speak good english like the yorubas my brother
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Consider Most Honest? by SlurUsername1: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2020
Hausas-50%

Other Nigerians 50%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Conducive Business Environment Vital For Economic Growth / Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists / New Ministers' List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.