Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation (30806 Views)

How Adeduntan Resigned As First Bank CEO On Cbn’s Order / Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers / Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by blinking001(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2020
All these years we been having government, there's nothing we have gotten right about this economy, the only thing we are good at is looting and big big grammar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by uchennamani(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2020
duduade:
What does the Labour know

Ordinary to fight for the Nigerian masses na to go collect brown envelope

Tufiakwa
Who told the envelope was ever brown?

1 Like

Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by AfroKnight: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2020
Does Nigeria still have a labour union? cheesy
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by blacknp(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2020
Paxxcarl:
backing mediocrity cheesy
Bench warmer profess a solution, armchair economist?

1 Like

Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by blacknp(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2020
duduade:
What does the Labour know

Ordinary to fight for the Nigerian masses na to go collect brown envelope

Tufiakwa
The sooner you start working to try & secure your own brown envelope the better for you. Heaven helps those who help themselves, go and fight for your rights, nobody will fight for your rights for you.

3 Likes

Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by 4ckyou: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2020
purplekayc:
What's the official exchange Rates now

I exchanged with 505# two days ago

1 Like

Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by GavelSlam: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Labour are probably as clueless as the CBN Governor himself.

You are smarter than everyone in CBN.

1 Like

Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by blacknp(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2020
4ckyou:

I exchanged with 505# two days ago
Wow, I have Benjamin Franklins for sale.
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by GavelSlam: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
All these years we been having government, there's nothing we have gotten right about this economy, the only thing we are good at is looting and big big grammar

Hmmm.

Maybe the problem is us?
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by IMAliyu(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2020
Slowly, slowly $1 will become = N1k
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2020
GavelSlam:

Hmmm.

Maybe the problem is us?

Who is "Us"?
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by brosom(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2020
I need help on this plz.

I was sent money through worldremit, after the secret code and all, i was told that the money need to go through an account before I can cash it. meanwhile I have an account with the bank which I gave them but they said I should upgrade my account that the money was more than 150k, which I did, after the whole process in upgrading account and get to the lady who was supposed to transfer the money to my account that there was an error in processing the transaction, meanwhile the sender had already notified me that he has gotten a message that I've taken the money... now I was told that the Money would be reversed to the sender, that it did so because it was in naira, that CBN is working on something so that all money sent from abroad will be collected in dollar. it happened on Thursday last week, till now the sender have not gotten any reversal.. I'm going to go mad with them tomorrow Monday.. anyone when with similar experience? and how did u resolved it?

thanks.
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Just N20? Please make it N200

because of the rampant devaluation, Nigerians cannot afford quality brand new products. Naso so second hand we go dey see everywhere

I cannot remember the last time I used or even saw original perfume to buy in the market
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by ologodidanalbum(f): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Nigeria my country

Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by CioAngels(f): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Of course, they will collect brown envelope to make the CBN head to have a little respect. The man that is working for the benefit of the few fulani elites. Very soon another one will bid to buy off Shell and mr Emefiele will pay for him with the common wealth that all Nigerians Own. The Niger Delta Oil is for free while the Zamfara Gold is for sale.The Southern heads are all iritating and Stooges, they can never raise objections to Evil Manipulations against their people because of Evil positions and money they give to them to enslave there Own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2020
I make fine cartoons for 1,500 message Hustoon
+2349068695615 to check out smooth works

Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by PoliticalHunter: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2020
Na we cause am,that time they were shouting change change,we forgot to ask abt the type of change exactly angry
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2020
blacknp:
Bench warmer profess a solution, armchair economist?
asslicker saviour of the nigerian economy ewu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by Senigentle(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2020
Hmm..... Let's see how this goes
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by segebase(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2020
R
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by GerraMeh74(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2020
GavelSlam:

You are smarter than everyone in CBN.
Been clueless has nothing to do with smartness. Don't just open your mouth and say something because you feel like.
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by ecclize: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2020
so what have they been doing before now...
there is nothing to celebrate only is Naira can appreciate by 50% should we start celebrate...

earlier this year it was about 350. now she what we are having.
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2020
This government is just a joker.....

Look at how they allowed Dollar to move up to #500 yet waiting for Nigerians to support them and praise them for a depreciation of just #20 ....

Who is the chairman of Nigerian labour pls??

I see propaganda taken over that sector
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by sapientia(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2020
Just like border closure

Who asked them to stop it before?
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by realstars: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2020
purissimo1998:
still waiting for 1$=1naira o...
sometimes I feel like these politicians don't really know what they're going into before running for political offices... hence the unrealistic manifestos to the masses
The name of our information minister is the key to the promise kept.

Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by Jetrue3oo: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2020
APC government is the worst government in Nigeria history

All the politicians under APC are all useless and clueless.
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by GavelSlam: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Been clueless has nothing to do with smartness. Don't just open your mouth and say something because you feel like.

You know more about the economy than the people in CBN.

grin
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by naijadrivablog: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2020
Labour still in existence
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 06, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
When you have more inflows into the country at dollar value it will help bring down the BDC rates,
it will also help solidify or unify the rates in the market so we don’t have multiple currency rates.

This new directive means when Nigerians living in diaspora transfer money to loved ones in the country, they can in turn withdraw the money in dollar cash and sell wherever they want to.

Now, Nigerians who recieve foreign transfers such as Western Union or Moneygram can withdraw it in dollars and then sell at the black market rate or wherever they want to.
the policy won't last. They will still kill it.
Re: Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation by Akpuobi1: 11:42am On Dec 06, 2020
Celebrating #20 gain. Is alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo / Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.