Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him (52020 Views)

Nesma Galal: FFK Calls An Egyptian Woman "My Hatun" / Akeredolu Purchases N1.2 Billion Cars For Ondo Lawmakers, PDP Blasts Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mom007:
This one simple now... The first was when she was asking him for money and he promised to 'do something' the second was when she found out she was being washed and he wasn't gonna send jack! Women and money ern...�
FFK realised a video of recent eulogising the beauty of a woman. She may be pained that her pictures are not the one FFK used in that video. Women and jealousy are like 5 and 6.

She wants first position in the man's heart but there are many more prostitutes like her who wants the same spot.

1 Like

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by sharpwriter(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
madjune:
When you see a man that's crazy about yellow ladies, pity him.
His downfall is by the corner.

Lol cheesy.... Why yellow ladies? Wetin yellow ladies do.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by capatainrambo: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

Couldn't care less whatever happens to any of them.

Barcelona is the stupidest club in the universe. See me see 35 million naira, only for the dolts to mess things up. angry angry angry angry
ask bubu for money. Zombies deserve to be poor
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
sharpwriter:

Most of them are either possessed and dangerous.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

Barcelona is the stupidest club in the universe. See me see 35 million naira, only for the dolts to mess things up. angry angry angry angry
I'm not surprised that you are a gambler. I won't call you an unfortunate boy but THINK, stop surpporting evil or else you will not end wel.

1 Like

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by dragunov: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
ruggedboy01:
Yolloba demon and their woman wahala,

They're really possessed by demons

A Yoruba boy must have snatched your girlfriend from you. Pele ti e o.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by omenka(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
PastorFire:
Chey, how much u stake
Just 10k sha. It was my third attempt ever after someone taught me how to the stuff works a month ago. On all three occasions, I lost. grin
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by omenka(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
capatainrambo:
ask bubu for money. Zombies deserve to be poor
Absolutely. They deserve to be poor. Your dad follows Kanu, right?

Little wonder your family dwells in perpetual penury. Zombies indeed deserve to be poor. cool

Life can be a bit less miserable if you unburden your heart of unnecessary hate and bitterness though. That your father ended up that way doesn't mean you must suffer the same fate. Think about it. smiley

Bye.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Wesely01(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
I said it soon she will come out and say FFK is bad man its just a matter of time. Imagine still 2020 she don come out to finish the man lolz

moscobabs:
Nesma Galal Barely a month after pouring encomium on him, Egyptian lady calls out former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/1319547871745484/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by ablejesus26(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
The IPOB god on it again

Hmm dis one is very hoorrny and needs to masturbate on yoruba vs igbo and other bigotry useless poor riff rafts do in this forum

abeg set awon yorubaigboland and bigotland make una help una watsapp membet out bcus if him no masturbate now na die for am be dat oo

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by omenka(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
godforus:
so you place bets sad i've always known you've been a worthless man. Better look for other sustainable and honest means of livelihood and stop relying on gamble.

Thought APC gave you an appointment
Just like your father. smiley

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Surulereman(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nothing new said in the post. We already know FFK very well.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Yemisi87: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
FFK get liver oooooh! Egyptian girl friend keh.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by madjune(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
sharpwriter:

Yellow ladies are prone to demonic possession.
Not all of them are fully possessed but are more exposed to manipulations of the arcane; and in turn, unwittingly destroy anybody under their spell.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

[s]You're the worst of your kind!

Aside being a shameless, bitter, dumb troll, you're also a weak coward who hide behind an unfamiliar monicker to troll a regular one. You are a coward! A disgrace!

Of all the times I've managed to stumble on your comments, never for once have you made an iota of sense on this platform. Zero intelligence.
What a waste of opportunity to make positive impact.[/s]

You can do better, cry me a river cheesy
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

[s]You see how dumb and shallow you reason? Shame!

You are too insignificant to deserve my attention. Such a simpleton.[/s]
Cry me a river cheesy
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by OMONGBALI: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

Na lie.
Why do people lie about games they didn't play?
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Mariangeles(f): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You can do better, cry me a river cheesy

A weak comeback!

I thought as much...

By the way, I don't cry for fools, I punish them!
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by realestate99: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
godforus:
mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala seun
you called the guy a worthless man and he reciprocated after you are rushing to the Mods...you are worse than a coward.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by sharpwriter(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
DamZik:
Most of them are either possessed and dangerous.

Hmmmn
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Mariangeles(f): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Se.un, lalast.iclala, myn.d44

Rule 2

Why are you barking for the mods you weakling?

What? You can't take what you give? Lily-livered coward!

To think you dare to challenge me... cheesy
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

[s]A weak comeback!
I thought as much...

By the way, I don't cry for fools, I punish them![/s]
Weak line! I was expecting something better, u fall my hands cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

[s]Why are you barking for the mods you weakling?

What? You can't take what you give? Lily-livered coward!

To think you dare to challenge me...[/s] cheesy

It pained u to the extent that u were using an alternate moniker to insult me, can I bring my cup to fill ur tears? lolz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Blackdisciple(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ok, No problems a man begging a gurl and her mum for her to come back to him... But my question is how is begging a gurl to come back to a man a BIG deal?
with that your white face there...

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Mariangeles(f): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
It pained u to the extent that u were using an alternate moniker to insult me, can I bring my cup to fill ur tears? lolz cheesy

Why use an alternate when I can just use my main account to whoop your ass? You should already know by now that I am not a weak coward like you, neither am I a fake or a respecter of fools. When I punish, I punish!

Icejayy, you sef know say I no dey pretend....I no dey look anybody face for this forum, iwo gan da mo!
Iyalaya anybody that dares to mess with me!
I go burn you! Radarada!
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

[s]Why use an alternate when I can just use my main account to whoop your ass? You should already know by now that I am not a weak coward like you, neither am I a fake or a respecter of fools. When I punish, I punish!

Icejayy, you sef know say I no dey pretend....I no dey look anybody face for this forum, iwo gan da mo!
Iyalaya anybody that dares to mess with me!
I go burn you! Radarada![/s]

I'm already drinking ur tears, cry more! cheesy
for Ur information I'm not iceyjayzz or whatever but I know that u are Ginaflex, I'm sure the account must hv been banned by now remain ur main moniker, don't worry ur tears will fill River Nile infact it will overflow cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by sharpwriter(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
madjune:

Yellow ladies are prone to demonic possession.
Not all of them are fully possessed but are more exposed to manipulations of the arcane; and in turn, unwittingly destroy anybody under their spell.

It's well
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by dalass(f): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bkayyy:
They should take it easy on this man

He's a crazy guy who's always attracted to the same type of fair, beautiful and psychotic woman! Toxic minds attract!
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm already drinking ur tears, cry more! cheesy
for Ur information I'm not iceyjayzz or whatever but I know that u are Ginaflex, I'm sure the account must hv been banned by now remain ur main moniker, don't worry ur tears will fill River Nile infact it will overflow cheesycheesy

Yes, you're him. You just confirmed it because you're dumb.
I know my response gets you excited like a monkey with a banana. I'm just being socially generous, while I have some fun with a monkey.

As for the tears? Here cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Are those enough to keep you alive or you want more?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Udebuan Sage Chibueze: Items Recovered From Arrested IPOB Commander (Photos) / Sambo Dasuki In Nigerian Army Uniform (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.