Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him (52043 Views)

Nesma Galal: FFK Calls An Egyptian Woman "My Hatun" / Akeredolu Purchases N1.2 Billion Cars For Ondo Lawmakers, PDP Blasts Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by godforus(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
realestate99:

you called the guy a worthless man and he reciprocated after you are rushing to the Mods...you are worse than a coward.
and you are same as him
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

[s]Yes, you're him. You just confirmed it because you're dumb.
I know my response gets you excited like a monkey with a banana. I'm just being socially generous, while I have some fun with a monkey.

As for the tears? Here cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Are those enough to keep you alive or you want more?[/s]
Imagine a dumb and jobless person calling someone else dumb, Ginaflex take Ur time if u don't want me to pounce on u like a truck, look at dis one that live, eat and sleep on a faceless forum? I just checked Ur profile and I was wondering if u have a life outside dis forum, but it's obvious that unfortunately u don't, if u can't prove to me that I'm iceyjayzz then u should remain silent forever and cry me a river
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Superjazz: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Wahalla for who no ge very fine babe....

Wetin dis babe dey feel sef? Because you be Egyptian or what?? See her English sef
Fkk is taking fresh Calabar weed it is written all over him
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by ManOfCompetence(m): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

Couldn't care less whatever happens to any of them.

Barcelona is the stupidest club in the universe. See me see 35 million naira, only for the dolts to mess things up. angry angry angry angry
Tell me something grin
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by realestate99: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
godforus:
and you are same as him
Get out!! coward, if you can't take insults don't dish it out to others.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by capatainrambo: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Absolutely. They deserve to be poor. Your dad follows Kanu, right?

Little wonder your family dwells in perpetual penury. Zombies indeed deserve to be poor. cool

Life can be a bit less miserable if you unburden your heart of unnecessary hate and bitterness though. That your father ended up that way doesn't mean you must suffer the same fate. Think about it. smiley

Bye.
my dad doesn't even know kanu. And to help with kanu and ur demi god bubu. 8 know that's what u and ur fada worship

Later u will be playing bet9ja. Olodo lineage
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by enonche85(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
GavelSlam:

Heya.

But you should have seen it coming.

Barca are far from reliable this season.

Anytime you are tempted to go for Barca, swap it with AC Milan.

Or better still, if u must choose barca carry ov1.5
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Mariangeles(f): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Imagine a dumb and jobless person calling someone else dumb, Ginaflex take Ur time if u don't want me to pounce on u like a truck, look at dis one that live, eat and sleep on a faceless forum? I just checked Ur profile and I was wondering if u have a life outside dis forum, but it's obvious that unfortunately u don't, if u can't prove to me that I'm iceyjayzz then u should remain silent forever and cry me a river

Dumb weakling with an empty skull!

To an unintelligent fool like you it's just "a faceless forum", but for people like us with a great minds, it's a platform full of prospects. To sell our skills. Of course, you wouldn't know that because you have nothing to offer humanity. What a waste of existence. smiley
You wouldn't recognize an opportunity even if it's right under your nose.

Keep fooling around while we codedly cash out on a "faceless forum" I'm not offended smiley

Now, go ahead and cancel out your frustrations Icejayy. I allow you. smiley

Dismissed!

1 Like

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Coinbased: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by AFONJACOW(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Las Las nah women go kee this one
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by NaMeAboki: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Something is definitely wrong with this man: after four wives, a string of girlfriends and still counting; yet he is still unsettled.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by udomma1005(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

Barcelona is the stupidest club in the universe. See me see 35 million naira, only for the dolts to mess things up. angry angry angry angry
Na so Dem do us 4 here!
I nor go fit tell u sorry,but just brace up,u go blow Dem one day but 4 now,na NTOOR I go tell u grin

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by udomma1005(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
My "Hatun" don fexxxxx

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by nextstep(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Who is surprised? I'm not... everytime the thing will start out sweet betweek FFK and a lady, then barely a few months into it, na abuse dey rain. From his interactions with ladies and people in general, I'm convinced he has anger issues and may even be bipolar... there is medication for that.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

[s]Dumb weakling with an empty skull!

To an unintelligent fool like you it's just "a faceless forum", but for people like us with a great minds, it's a platform full of prospects. Of course, you wouldn't know that because you have nothing to offer humanity. What a waste of existence. smiley
You wouldn't recognize an opportunity even if it's right under your nose.

Keep fooling around while we codedly cash out on a "faceless forum" I'm not offended smiley

Now, go ahead and cancel your frustrations.[/s] smiley
Why are u talking about yourself? we all know who's the dumb and unintelligent person here with brain filled with dry plantains, cheesy

I checked ur posts and you spend most of Ur time on food section, is that what you call a job? oh my God cheesy you aren't different from those dumb slay queen's out there, perhaps you are one of them, who knows if you are married or have a real job offline. someone was calling you plantain girl and u were even shining Ur teeth with that Ur giraffe neck that's longer than a pole cheesycheesy

abeg swerve jare! show me what's in ur account and I will show mine, let see who's making money, because I spend few times here doesn't mean I'm like you, Lolz u can't even compete with my woman talkless of me, gerara here mehn.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by 1stbest(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

can you teach me how to play this bet
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by mamatwiny(f): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
So he left snowhite for this thing?
Snow White right now will be..

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by omenka(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
1stbest:
can you teach me how to play this bet
This is just the third time I've tried it, and honestly, I'm not looking to continue. Had very loose change and decided to try my hand out. Stuff is very addictive I heard, so it's in your best interest not to even learn it. cheesy
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
This is just the third time I've tried it, and honestly, I'm not looking to continue. Had very loose change and decided to try my hand out. Stuff is very addictive I heard, so it's in your best interest not to even learn it. cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by 1stbest(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:

I just want to try my luck,
who knows i can win ,

I am in a bad shape .
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by VictoriaIsland(f): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
FFK!!!!
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by emmyN(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Her post reeks of attention seeking. I'm sure she just want to follow the trend of people calling him out and cashing off the publicity. She was the first to associate with him on social media, and the first to call him out. I wouldn't take her seriously.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Nmezor(f): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Mariangeles(f): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why are u talking about yourself? we all know who's the dumb and unintelligent person here with brain filled with dry plantains, cheesy

I checked ur posts and you spend most of Ur time on food section, is that what you call a job? oh my God cheesy you aren't different from those dumb slay queen's out there, perhaps you are one of them, who knows if you are married or have a real job offline. someone was calling you plantain girl and u were even shining Ur teeth with that Ur giraffe neck that's longer than a pole cheesycheesy

abeg swerve jare! show me what's in ur account and I will show mine, let see who's making money, because I spend few times here doesn't mean I'm like you, Lolz u can't even compete with my woman talkless of me, gerara here mehn.. cheesy

@bolded, you see the power I have over you? I make you want to do some research on me.
I love the influence I have over you. cheesy
I love that I intimidate you.
I love that you go crazy everytime you see me.
I love that I make you go crazy with rage. grin
I love the respect that I command.
I love that my plantains drive weaklings like you crazy.
I love that I make you want to prove yourself.
I love that I made you type the most words in your entire existence. grin
I love how I manipulate you to reveal yourself (Icejayy, you're a puppet in my hands)
I love that I make you want to show what you're worth on a "faceless forum" (inferiority complex)
Most of all, I love the mystery about me. kiss
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
The IPOB god on it again
Ipob kill ur generation there
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Swinger60(f): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
LadySarah:
I'm cringing already. 6th woman.
Deji Adeyanju, your egbon have started again.
walahi, some ladies don't know their worth.

what will even make me to marry a 60years old man? and to think a 60years old that has been divorced several times? A 60years wey no get sense.

sister, no be bragging, I can't do it.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
JovialJune:

You have a mental problem, seek help.
or maybe he didn't suck his mother's breast
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

[s]@bolded, you see the power I have over you? I make you want to do some research on me.
I love the influence the I have over you. cheesy
I love that I intimidate you.
I love that you go crazy everytime you see me.
I love that I make you go crazy with rage. grin
I love the respect that I command.
I love that my plantains drive weaklings like you crazy.
I love that I make you want to prove yourself.
I love that I made you type the most words in your entire existence. grin
I love how I manipulate you to reveal yourself (Icejayy, you're a puppet in my hands)
I love that I make you want to show what you're worth on a "faceless forum" (inferiority complex)
Most of all, I love the mystery about me.[/s] kiss

Hahahaha keep deceiving yourself keyboard warrior, I'm the last person you can ever mess with Ginaflex, btw I told u to prove to me that I'm iceyjayzz and u are still yet to, loser! cheesycheesy

I got my eyes on u.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by LikeAking: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
He is an advanced idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. / Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration / Ndume Announces N100,000 Dowry Of His Daughter At The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.