Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him (52045 Views)

Nesma Galal: FFK Calls An Egyptian Woman "My Hatun" / Akeredolu Purchases N1.2 Billion Cars For Ondo Lawmakers, PDP Blasts Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Johnbosco77(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gbese for who no wear condom oo...
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Rebuke: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Chai
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Aremu01(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by IamFINESSE: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Useless golddigger from useless God forsaken country
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Kyase(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

Couldn't care less whatever happens to any of them.

Barcelona is the stupidest club in the universe. See me see 35 million naira, only for the dolts to mess things up. angry angry angry angry
Lol Messi will love to play for cadiz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by carbony4red(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kk
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by madjune(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
When you see a man that's crazy about yellow ladies, pity him.
His downfall is by the corner.

8 Likes

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by godforus(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

Barcelona is the stupidest club in the universe. See me see 35 million naira, only for the dolts to mess things up. angry angry angry angry
so you place bets sad i've always known you've been a worthless man. Better look for other sustainable and honest means of livelihood and stop relying on gamble.

Thought APC gave you an appointment

5 Likes

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by richybill: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bro lets see a screenshot of what you are talking about..i need to see something u get...
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by SILVERLINES: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

grin

Your distance was that <>close to 35 million

Sorry bro
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Tab4kids(f): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lol
Please spare us the bullsh*t. You can't deny not knowing his past marital history before getting hooked up
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bkayyy:
They should take it easy on this man
Is he taking it easy on himself. He has 4 women in his life, yet you are saying they should take it easy in him. Truth is FFK is on rampage. He is the one that need to take it easy

1 Like

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by EleventhWeirdo: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
godforus:
so you place bets sad i've always known you've been a worthless man. Better look for other sustainable and honest means of livelihood and stop relying on gamble.

this is a foolish comment. So, to you, only the unfortunate place bets? You are a joker. mind you, sport betting isn't gambling. It is speculative investment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Mariangeles(f): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Some people are just shameless.

Nothing justifies exposing a conversation that was meant to be intimate and confidential.
I have no respect for dishonourable and disloyal people, man or woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
This man truly get problem

1 Like

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by jaxxy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Why am I not surprised
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by semyman: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
The true identity of this nuisance you push to the front page every now and again is coming out clearly now
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by pyro62(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

Pictures or it's a lie!!
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by fabsyl(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Another SHE wl stl fall for ds gigolo, a womanizer of d first order just like all males from his ethnic group.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Dchampion65: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Femi, Femi, Feeeeemi,

How many times did I called you?

Season is no more in your favour.

Be caution
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Mom007(f): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
This one simple now... The first was when she was asking him for money and he promised to 'do something' the second was when she found out she was being washed and he wasn't gonna send jack! Women and money ern...�

2 Likes

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by PastorFire: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

Chey, how much u stake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by PastorFire: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

Chey, how much u stake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Depressed101: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
efighter:

He is not taking it on himself
i tell you I can't imagine a matured man like me having my romance matter in the public eye. From one scandal to another...
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Decryptor(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
godforus:

God is not asleep. He will continue to remain poor because he sold his conscience to the devil and supports evil. Fortune never smiles at his likes.

1 Like

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Mariangeles(f): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Like u

You're the worst of your kind!

Aside being a shameless, bitter, dumb troll, you're also a weak coward who hide behind an unfamiliar monicker to troll a regular one. You are a coward! A disgrace!

Of all the times I've managed to stumble on your comments, never for once have you made an iota of sense on this platform. Zero intelligence.
What a waste of opportunity to make positive impact.

1 Like

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by xtervaganza(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
That's what you get when all you do is sleep around with your child's mate

1 Like

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Mariangeles(f): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
Ikillbrokehoes:
This man truly get problem
[/s]

You see how dumb and shallow you reason? Shame!

You are too insignificant to deserve my attention. Such a simpleton.
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by Uniquekriss(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Short Fused nonentities.

so sorry bro, I didn't see d loss coming buh I still remember Cadiz beat real Madrid the last time so that was enough to make one skeptical especially when barca was playing away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by bizzibodi(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
When she was eating his money & riding on his 5" cockerel she did not know fkk na Yoruba demon & confirm werey?
Re: Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him by pepperdemzombie: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
ruggedboy01:
Yolloba demon and their woman wahala,

They're really possessed by demons
Uzodinma married 3 times
Ojukwu marred 3 times
Zik, same. Stella Damasus married 4 husbands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndume Announces N100,000 Dowry Of His Daughter At The Senate / Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration / Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.