Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness (1288 Views)

A Guy Who Went To Do Yahoo Plus, This Is What He Was Told / Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by Takeit2017(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Please teach me how to do yahoo am tired of brokenness

Am begging am tired the suffer don too much
I need to take care of my family though am the last born

Front first born to 2nd last born are doing nothing some are married....nothing is working anymore suffer don too much

Only me hustle money move from village come Lagos .....hustle never pure

Am a blogger blog for like a year ...it ended in premier tears

Am a computer literate

Tried learning affiliate marketing.. Another premier tears

Doings surveys... Vip waste of time

I finished my secondary school 2015.., because of money I never enter UNI...which way naaaa

Las las I fell in love with Nigerian girl ....hot premiers tears at last

This life no balance which way

Abeg I wand do yahoo
Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by SenorFax(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Look, nothing good comes easy, and what comes easy won't be good. Awoof dey run belle.

Find a legit work or business, there more blessings attached to it than doing yahoo

You need Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by Dididrumz(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
E go still frustrate You ooooo

1 Like

Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by hfhsfuh: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by Abudu2000(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Come and learn AutoCAD and start chopping money.
Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by defcon4: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Push barrow in Lapdipo, 1k per trip. Hustle well 5k go set daily.

5 Likes

Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
bro I can only tell you as a hustler that the grass is not always greener on the other side .

even after you start Yahoo, there are days you will still go broke except you want to do ritual

whatever hustle you are doing now, embrace it , work hard and pray about it and watch your life turn around

thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by cRobo: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
piece of cake
just click on
www.yahoo.com

I won't say a word

2 Likes

Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by icebird25(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
See don't let them decieve you that Yahoo is A bad thing..oga if you want to do it ..look for one HK to join ...this life has already be programmed that you must feed on someone's to succeed...
Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by risos(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yahoo go make this one commit....
Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by paulolee(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
u think say yahoo easy abi? incase u dnt kno, going illegal is more easy than keeping it clean..if u doubt am carry gun go tief na.
Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I see a real niggarr in the making.

But the game pass wetin ordinary eye fit see.

I for say make you pm me, but I nor get access to my NL mail again. I nor fit reply. And i nor fit drop my celli, I no sabi who be who.

My advice nah say make you gather small money, link up with GEE for your area, them no dey difficult to spot and remain loyal to get what you want.
Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by Amanew(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I see a real niggarr in the making.

But the game pass wetin ordinary eye fit see.

I for say make you pm me, but I nor get access to my NL mail again. I nor fit reply. And i nor fit drop my celli, I no sabi who be who.

My advice nah say make you gather small money, link up with GEE for your area, them no dey difficult to spot and remain loyal to get what you want.

Sir I don't understand
throw more light
am interested
Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by okey95644: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
E go still frustrate You ooooo
Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Even game self no easy if we've started during early 2010->13 he sure say we no fit dey this country.
No relent sha you fit open Facebook and bomb page hopefully God will pick your call one day✌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by ChiefSosa(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
This one just wants to cast himself. Your twitter info is in your profile; so is your phone number. You also uploaded a pic you and your guys a while ago saying you're the cutest. By the time EFCC catch you, just know say na you cast you and your guys.I no wan hear say you blame village people o
Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by JJmubby: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
ChiefSosa:
This one just wants to cast himself. Your twitter info is in your profile; so is your phone number. You also uploaded a pic you and your guys a while ago saying you're the cutest. By the time EFCC catch you, just know say na you cast you and your guys.I no wan hear say you blame village people o

Why u con cast am for here
Re: Please Teach Me How To Do Yahoo Am Tired Of Brokenness by tellsblinks(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Abudu2000:
Come and learn AutoCAD and start chopping money.

Lol is thier money here?? Teach me na

(1) (Reply)

Are Akwa Ibom Men, The Worst Thing To Happen to Nigeria / Who Made This Rule That A Man Must Be Older Than The Wife? / If A Girl Is To Demanding Know You Not Her Real Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.