Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free (467 Views)

Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone / I'm Giving Out Recharge Cards To 20 People Who Can Get This Correctly / Wanna Teach A Few People How To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free by Legitboi: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Send a message to legitalwais@gmail. com to get started. If you are part of the lucky ones, you must drop a review here about how good or bad what I thought you is. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free by Legitboi: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Everyone that got his or her file should kindly drop a review.
Re: I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
One guy don bill him eruku for my front before .the amount wey him bill am high the eruku kon dey beg am back say na only $79,OOO remain for hin hand.
Shey na that time me go kon settle for $10 per day when I wan buy car for my Mama?
Op no vex people wey need am go come for am
Re: I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free by Legitboi: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
One guy don bill him eruku for my front before .the amount wey him bill am high the eruku kon dey beg am back say na only $79,OOO remain for hin hand.
Shey na that time me go kon settle for $10 per day when I wan buy car for my Mama?
Op no vex people wey need am go come for am
You are a funny fellow. I prefer something small with peace of mind bro.
Re: I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Legitboi:

You are a funny fellow. I prefer something small with peace of mind bro.
You're a funny fellow . so if you collect $79K now you won't have peace of mind bah
Re: I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free by Legitboi: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

You're a funny fellow . so if you collect $79K now you won't have peace of mind bah
Frauds brings no peace of mind my brother.

1 Like

Re: I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Legitboi:

Frauds brings no peace of mind my brother.
Hmmm even $10 won't bring it either
Re: I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free by Legitboi: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Hmmm even $10 won't bring it either
EFCC will takeover all the $7900 in a blink of an eye.
Re: I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Legitboi:

EFCC will takeover all the $7900 in a blink of an eye.
And is you SARS won't harass or catch when they see you dress Nice
Re: I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free by Legitboi: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

And is you SARS won't harass or catch when they see you dress Nice
I wanted to say 'can'. I was in a haste bro. I don't understand what you just said anyway.
Re: I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Legitboi:

I wanted to say 'can'. I was in a haste bro. I don't understand what you just said anyway.
Even with your $10 if you dress nice and buy cool stuffs outside when SARS see you they will catch you and tag you a gee boy
Re: I'll Teach 20 People How To Make $10 Everyday For Free by fehintiola324: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
:You are a funny fellow. I prefer something small with peace of mind bro. You're a funny fellow . so if you collect $79K now you won't have peace of mind bah

(1) (Reply)

See How This Man Used A Stick To Beat The Boy That Slept With His Wife (VIDEO) / Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21, And Undergoes Plastic Surgery / Nigerian Women Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.