Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nigerian Women Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Part 2 (473 Views)

Nigerian Women Part 3 / How To Be Dominant With Women -part 1 / Reasons Why I Don't Approach Pretty Women. (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Part 2 by EvolvedPisces(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
They are worthless, shameless, useless and most of them are walking corpse probably used by one OGA at the top or yahoo boys... Stupid ashawos with no dignity

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Part 2 by Molahnelson(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Guy calm down

Don't get headache on other person life

I use to actually thing like you before until Irealize that Nigerian women are the product of the weak men we have in our society

So channel your grievances to the Weak man, not them
Re: Nigerian Women Part 2 by lasisi69(f): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii come in here grin food don done

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Part 2 by mosdii(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
lasisi69:
mosdii come in here grin food don done

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Part 2 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
You this ugly street urchin,why are you this bitter about women
Re: Nigerian Women Part 2 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:

Zzor
Rozz
Rose

You are very Useless infact your uselessness cannot be said in words.
Have you gone nuts,what's zor,roz and what have you that you are mentioning, ugly street boy.weak boy
Re: Nigerian Women Part 2 by Collegelove: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
They are worthless, shameless, useless and most of them are walking corpse probably used by one OGA at the top or yahoo boys... Stupid ashawos with no dignity
lol...
Re: Nigerian Women Part 2 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:

At Least I have posted my pictures here and if you know you gat the nerves, please do post just your face and let's see.

Transgender scammer
I don't need to satisfy your stupid curiosity but one thing I'm sure of is non of your generation that ever exist plus the present ones can match my natural Godgiven beauty,get lost you bitter soul
Re: Nigerian Women Part 2 by Qrash(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
exactly how you mum was used before she gave birth to a scum like you.
Re: Nigerian Women Part 2 by EvolvedPisces(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Qrash:
exactly how my stupid drunk mistake of a father used my wretched ashawo mum with smelly rotten kitten
before she gave birth to a scum like me and my stupid imbecilic siblings
grin

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Patronize Me / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / 97 Good Morning Texts For Her To Brighten Her Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.