Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,715 members, 7,865,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

"I Have Finally Snatched Someone's Boyfriend" Slay Queen Finds True Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Finally Snatched Someone's Boyfriend" Slay Queen Finds True Love (844 Views)

“i’m Snatching Someone’s Boyfriend Before Summer” – Princess Shyngle / DJ Cuppy Threatens To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend / It Is Not A Big Deal To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend – IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Finally Snatched Someone's Boyfriend" Slay Queen Finds True Love by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
"I have finally snatched someone's boyfriend" Retired slay queen celebrates as she finds true love (screenshots)

Popular Nigeria twerker and beauty queen, Nikki Fefe, as taken to her official handles to share photos of her new boyfriend as she celebrates finding true love again, despite being heartbroken several times.

The Abakiliki model, took her fans by surprised as she flaunts the "love of her life" pening down lovely quotes for him. this has got people happy as they congratulated her.

See the photos she posted below

See the post she shared and the messages she past

https://vickygistblog.com/i-have-finally-snatched-someones-boyfriend-slay-queen-celebrates-as-she-finds-true-love-screenshots/

Re: "I Have Finally Snatched Someone's Boyfriend" Slay Queen Finds True Love by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stop promoting nonsense please.
Re: "I Have Finally Snatched Someone's Boyfriend" Slay Queen Finds True Love by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
We've seen this,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

(1) (Reply)

Meet Aliko Dangote Side Chicks Who Are Fighting Because Of Him / Watch as Ota boys do the unthinkable / I Dont Know The Billionaire - Actress Destiny Etiko Swears With Her Mothers Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.