Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife (59789 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by MSGAMBLE9: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
comfokon:

you're a disgrace to manhood yourself. I pray you end up with a bitch who has flirted her life away and starts hounding you when you can't meet up to her past sexual and financial experience in her past life.
See if a woman is showing yoy attitudes that you ain't bargain for, drop her asss and move on with your live. You only live once instead of turning your into an ANIMAL and beating the daylight out of her.

Have seen men sentence to 12month for domestic abuse, is it worth it? Ruining your life because of Marriage.

You are not only a DOG buh also lacked SELF-ESTEEM (you choose female moniker wen there is nothing Feminime in the way you type).

Yeye dey smell. TUEH!!
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by comfokon: 1:35am On Dec 16, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
See if a woman is showing yoy attitudes that you ain't bargain for, drop her asss and move on with your live. You only live once instead of turning your into an ANIMAL and beating the daylight out of her.

Have seen men sentence to 12month for domestic abuse, is it worth it? Ruining your life because of Marriage.

You are not only a DOG buh also lacked SELF-ESTEEM (you choose female moniker wen there is nothing Feminime in the way you type).

Yeye dey smell. TUEH!!

Oga I have better things to do than chase an empty argument with you, when you get married to a LovePeddler(because I'm sure you wouldn't miss out on one) you can keep these commandments of yours..

All I know is there are women I can't pray for my brothers or relations to get married to. Wait till you have kids from them, then you would see how easy you think divorce is.

na women dey know fellow women secret, na una type dem dey use do tissue.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by MSGAMBLE9: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
comfokon:

Oga I have better things to do than chase an empty argument with you, when you get married to a LovePeddler(because I'm sure you wouldn't miss out on one) you can keep these commandments of yours..

All I know is there are women I can't pray for my brothers or relations to get married to. Wait till you have kids from them, then you would see how easy you think divorce is.

na women dey know fellow women secret, na una type dem dey use do tissue.
k,

All i know is that marriage is not by force if you no longer comfortable buy_out your clause (Divorce). Put your life first and think of your family name b4 you turn animal.

Simple!!
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by oln: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
comfokon:

you made a statement and I further gave a detailed description of possibilities that can be the offset of her lifestyle.

Chai! You baffle me. Offset or onset is inconsequential. The crux of the matter is the physical assault. Let's face it oga.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Inioluwa095(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2023
https://www.youtube.com/@DrammyQ_Productions/videos

It is disheartening to hear about situations involving conflict and hostility among individuals, particularly in personal relationships. However, it is important to approach such matters with empathy and a focus on resolution.

In the case of "5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife," resorting to violence is never an acceptable solution. It is crucial for all parties involved to find peaceful ways to address their concerns, whether through open communication, seeking professional help, or legal channels if necessary. Encouraging understanding and respect is vital for fostering healthier interactions and resolving conflicts in a constructive manner.

say no to domestic violence

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.