Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife (59784 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
sack him cos of what Una no dey think atall .. how will he take care of children if he's sacked.
Didn't he think about the consequences before beating her? He should be sacked and jailed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by seanwilliam(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
sapphiere:
Didn't he think about the consequences before beating her? He should be sacked and jailed.
make we hear word joor... why dem go jail am, he kill person? And na u go take care of the children?

27 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
make we hear word joor... why dem go jail am, he kill person? And na u go take care of the children?
His wife is a medical doctor. Probably earning higher than him.

9 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
Was he taking care of the kids and the wife complain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Dayoebe(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nobody, not even animals deserve this kinda beating.

There are two sides of a story. Before I give my final verdict on the matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by seanwilliam(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
sapphiere:
His wife is a medical doctor. Probably earning higher than him.
can the mother do the other fatherly responsibilities cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
can the mother do the other fatherly responsibilities cheesy
What fatherly responsibilities is he doing? Watch the video and hear what the wife said about him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
saaphiere:
They both are working. The fight began when the wife advises him to spend less on women because they have four kids and those kids need to be taken care of.

Watch the video or visit this link to know what happened. https://www.nairaland.com/6299866/lady-calls-out-husband-pius

It is still same "look at your mates" and how they take care of their families.

7 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by atiku07(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
sapphiere:
What fatherly responsibilities is he doing? Watch the video and hear what the wife said about him.
Go rest jare agreed he fuked up na so una go push de woman to her doom

15 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
atiku07:

Go rest jare agreed he fuked up na so una go push de woman to her doom
What doom is worse than being in an abusive marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Esseite:

It is still same "look at your mates" and how they take care of their families.
No. It is "stop spending recklessly on other women. Remember with have 4 kids already"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
nairavsdollars:
We will close down Channels TV ooo if dem no deal with the guy
when Nigerians reason your matter, you are gone, but buhari strong oh, we still dey reason him matter

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by GavelSlam: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Just try it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by ednut1(m): 12:39am On Dec 07, 2020
Why stay for 6 years and have more kids if he has been beating you all these while. Both husband and wife are useless people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by PureMe01: 12:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Bsaka9:
Men are scum sha
your dad & brothers are included

22 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Barryseal: 1:10am On Dec 07, 2020
I don't condole violence hopefully, justice will be served. However, it looks so obvious the lady used lipstick to accentuate the supposed wounds. No swollen eye socket, no red eye, no swollen face for a mending of this magnitude?
I fear this case may not be what it seems.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by ednut1(m): 3:13am On Dec 07, 2020
Barryseal:
I don't condole violence hopefully, justice will be served. However, it looks so obvious that the lady used lipstick to accentuate the supposed wounds. I fear this case may not be what it seems.
to marry dey fear me. Why did she stay for 6 years, giving birth anyhow. Now the man will lose his job and she will still call him deadbeat.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Yankee101: 3:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Please why won't women leave?

You're a doctor, you make your own money. I know news media guys make money from government to push or kill a news item. Still.

Must you wait for him to kill you b4 u file for divorce? He sat on your pregnancy? Then on your 4week old CS surgery wounds? Haba. You no get brothers?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by asatemple(f): 4:43am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Sack him to serve as a lesson to other wife beaters.
if they do, is it good for the kids right now?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by letitrainnow(m): 4:43am On Dec 07, 2020
What a news
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by AmeLonRo(m): 4:44am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
After investigating or before investigating?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by AmeLonRo(m): 4:45am On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by celwonder(m): 4:47am On Dec 07, 2020
Bsaka9:
Men are scum sha

U jst opened ur mouth and generalize ur speech using words inappropriately, forgetting that our fathers and husbands and even sons would be men.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by porshnuel: 4:48am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

There's no justification whatsoever for this kind of beating.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Ifenyinwa just gave her own side of the story, how about the guy's side.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

Do we talk about her wayward way of dressing even after her wedding?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

It's unfortunate this guy used a girlfriend for a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

Summary of every tin...it unfortunate this guy used a girlfriend for a wife..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by kuuljay(m): 4:49am On Dec 07, 2020
My neighbor was always beating his wife and she will be screaming for help untill one day I burst door only to discover the woman was on top of the man beating hell out of him...proper investigating should be made pls, some women beats their men steady,if you try to fight back they will call the whole world that your are a woman basher

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Lexusgs430: 4:52am On Dec 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
sack him cos of what Una no dey think atall .. how will he take care of children if he's sacked.

He should have thought about that, before domestically abusing his wife and causing emotional trauma to his kids.........

After sacking him, he should be locked up in prison for 2 years.........

All the wife needs to do is relocate, for her skills to be appreciated........ She would have the financial muscle to look after all her kids......... Nigeria does not appreciate medical professionals........

5 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by zoghys: 4:53am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:

Inasmuch as I don't support or tolerate violence against woman, the action taken by the woman is not sensible. Judging by the fact that they have four kids together, and with the way things are he will lose his job and may never find any again at least with a TV station, then the onus of paying their school fees and other expenses around the house now sits with her. She should have just walk away from the marriage and at least report him to the corrupt Nigerian police then call him out later on social media but definitely not with those pics. The aftermath will be greater than she can manage, that I can assure you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Profadvocate: 4:53am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Sack him to serve as a lesson to otheir wife beaters.

That is not the way out o
Sack him and suffer those kids
The family will suffer
Dont forget doctors are not well paid herea
Nah for naija some doctor dey receive 80k about 150 dollars black market rate

Every body yansh get shit so also marriage
I pray God help them

3 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Jimmy231: 4:57am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Don't mind that clout. No human even animal would like to be beaten.
BDSM

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by cococandy(f): 4:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Lmao. Typical Gaslighting and trying to distract from the topic. You really intend to spam the whole forum with your stories aimed at discrediting the lady. Her mother yeh yen yen. I wonder what our business is with that. Face the topic sir
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

There's no justification whatsoever for this kind of beating.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Ifenyinwa just gave her own side of the story, how about the guy's side.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

Do we talk about her wayward way of dressing even after her wedding?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

It's unfortunate this guy used a girlfriend for a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Godbless3(m): 4:58am On Dec 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:

If they don't deal with him properly then its their reputation as stake.
Stop talking trash and close down a country that is maltreating you first before going after private firm.
Even if they don't sack him, u will crave more for channel because most TV station are scrab in naija.
Since 1989 Sun newspaper can't be sold in the city of Liverpool after wrongly accusing Liverpool for helsel disaster and Liverpool, Everton, Tranmere etc fans call for boycot of the paper and the rest is history.
Till today sun still exist and keep on reporting trash. Just like the wrongly accuse the train driver that crash in scotland of sleeping.
Thats the power of boycot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by whitering: 5:00am On Dec 07, 2020
Just sue him. Gosh! Just forgot how messed our justice system is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.