Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

There Is Nothing Like True Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like True Love! (4476 Views)

Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / your wife Determines How Your Home Will Be Like True/false And Your Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Truvelisback(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Good day, fellas. There is nothing like true love, so don't be fooled. It might be so in the past but not now. What we have for one another is lust(what we call love today). Ugly truth: That person that decided to date or marry u is only doing so because of the lust(what u love) he/she has for u. Even in the Christendom, if u are rich or well to do, most pastors would want to be nice to u and treat u well but if e red for u, ur name na sorry. Some would go as far as using u. So be wise! Lalasticlala, Mynd44, F.P pls. I need audience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Di ongle one mi kno di one yuh parent ave fi you.. wink
Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Truvelisback(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Meaning?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Meaning?
Don't you read? undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Abovebest(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Must you people bring Pastor or Church into your arguments

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Truvelisback(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Abovebest:
I'm a Pastor. I bring it because of my experiences with Churches and with pastors. Most of them u see and admire preaching on T.V aren't who they are. Some of them are very heartless. Dem just use Church cover face. lt's only those who are close or very close to them that knows who they really are.

10 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Candidlady: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm a Pastor. I bring it because of my experiences with Churches and with pastors. Most of them u see and admire preaching on T.V aren't who they are. Some of them are very heartless. Dem just use Church cover face. lt's only those who are close or very close to them that knows who they really are.

You are a pastor shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Candidlady: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Even parental love atimes aren't real/true

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Truvelisback(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Candidlady:

E Shock u?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Truvelisback(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Candidlady:

True, favoritism fit dey. I.e The mum could treat one well than the other.
Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Candidlady: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
E Shock u?

Electrocuted

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Candidlady:

You are right candid.. grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Abovebest(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:

Pastor of which denomination sir

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Truvelisback(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Abovebest:

Pastor of which denomination sir

Why are u concerned abt the denomination?

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Abovebest(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why are u concerned abt the denomination?

Because, I'm surprised, how a so called pastor we speak low of other Pastor in a forum like Nairaland where they bash Christianity and Pastors with every given opportunity...

If you're pastor, I expect you to know how you ought to speak concerning your faith
Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Cypress042(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Abovebest:
Must you act like the most righteous all the time grin

6 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Ifyken2: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Abovebest:

Because, I'm surprised, how a so called pastor we speak low of other Pastor in a forum like Nairaland where they bash Christianity and Pastors with every given opportunity...

If you're pastor, I expect you to know how you ought to speak concerning your faith

This Is why Christianity isn't prospering as before because people like you are afraid to speak the truth. Didn't Jesus call the Pharisees and saducees hypocrite right there in the temple in their midst. Who see truth suppose talk am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Truvelisback(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Abovebest:

Lol, i get ur point. I do not in anyway condemn Christianity, i am only saying the reality. This is not to say all pastors or Churches are bad. I wanna ask u, be sincere to urself. Have u never being maltreated by a Pastor b4 or by a Christian whom u never thought or dream that he or she would maltreat u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Cypress042(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Kai the lord is good grin grin Pastor pastor grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Abovebest(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cypress042:
Must you act like the most righteous all time grin

Rest!
How many times have you seen my post?

And how does my list suggest that I'm acting all the time?
Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Candidlady:
And proof that they are liars and deceivers, all of them. undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
At least you admit here to being just one of the liars and deceivers who prey on people for a living. undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Nonexisting: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
There's no love at all talkless of true love. The only love that exists is the love of parents, siblings and pet animals. Outside those three, any other love that is professed to you is either fake or for a reason and when the reason disappears, the love vanishes in the thin air.

8 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Abovebest(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lol, i get ur point. I do not in anyway condemn Christianity, i am only saying the reality. This is not to say all pastors or Churches are bad. I wanna ask u, be sincere to urself. Have u never being maltreated by a Pastor b4 or by a Christian whom u never thought or dream that he or she would maltreat u?

Even if, I will not bring it here sir

I will rather tell the person involved or channel it to the right Church authority or better pray about it
Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Konjiboii: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. There is nothing like true love, so don't be fooled. It might be so in the past but not now. What we have for one another is lust(what we call love today). Ugly truth: That person that decided to date or marry u is only doing so because of the lust(what u love) he/she has for u. Even in the Christendom, if u are rich or well to do, most pastors would want to be nice to u and treat u well but if e red for u, ur name na sorry. Some would go as far as using u. So be wise!

It's not just Christendom and marriages and relationships but humanity as a whole has lost it , there's no love in the entire world anymore.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. There is nothing like true love, so don't be fooled. It might be so in the past but not now. What we have for one another is lust(what we call love today). Ugly truth: That person that decided to date or marry u is only doing so because of the lust(what u love) he/she has for u. Even in the Christendom, if u are rich or well to do, most pastors would want to be nice to u and treat u well but if e red for u, ur name na sorry. Some would go as far as using u. So be wise!
True love exists. It is those who are able to love others as they love their own selves, those who do to others as they would like for others to do to them that are said to exhibit the kind of love that is true. undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Konjiboii:
It's not just Christendom and marriages and relationships but humanity as a whole has lost it , there's no love in the entire world anymore.
There is love in the world... you just haven't contributed your share of it is probably why. undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Cypress042(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Abovebest:

Rest!
How many times have you seen my post?

And how does my list suggest that I'm acting all the time?
we don't need people who are too serious here, if you can' t bit them you join them grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Abovebest(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ifyken2:

This Is why Christianity isn't prospering as before because people like you are afraid to speak the truth. Didn't Jesus call the Pharisees and saducees hypocrite right there in the temple in their midst. Who see truth suppose talk am.

Is this forum a Church

Like the example you gave, I will rather talk about Christian/Pastors issues in the Church than to bring it to a forum where the mods likes pushing Controversial Christian topics to front page than edifying ones

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Konjiboii: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is love in the world... you just haven't contributed your share of it is probably why. undecided

Oh I have mate, I have.and I have my scars to prove it.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Abovebest(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cypress042:
we don't need people who are too serious here, if you can' t bit them you join them grin grin

No mind me, I no dey take my Christian play

But we fit use other things play sir

And wetin even concern pastor and the topic

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like True Love! by Truvelisback(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Abovebest:

Even if, I will not bring it here sir

I will rather tell the person involved or channel it to the right Church authority or better pray about it

Lol, u never jam. If u are pastor and have work with or serve under pastors b4, u will understand my point. 2ndly, if u have been committed to or being a dedicated worker in a Church or Churches b4, u will understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better / Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. / See This beautiful Pussy Sitting On My Laps; is she not lovely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.