Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu (1174 Views)

I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders / Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges / SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Yenefer(f): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2020
I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu
1 hour ago

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Zenith Account Opening
By ABDULLLAHI YAKUBU |

The national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has said that he lay premium on the existence of Nigeria as one indivisible entity and shall work towards maintaining its corporate survival at all cost.

He maintained that those praying for divisive tendencies must not be given a single chance to orchestrate their devilish motives saying that the country is far above any single individual or group.

“Those insisting on breaking the country, are small minded and true Nigerians must work hard to keep the unity of this country no matter what,” he said.

Tinubu, who said the unity among Nigerians would put her detractors to shame, said the development and growth of the nation is of paramount importance to all of us.

The former governor of Lagos spoke when he attended the Wedding Fatiha

of Sheikh Muhammad Bin- Uthman daughter, yesterday in Kano, where he hailed the father of the bridegroom Sheikh Bin-Uthman for his efforts as a committed Islamic Scholar in contributing to the development of Nigeria in all spheres.

He said he was given little time but despite the short notice he decided to abandoned his tight schedule to intimate Governor Umar Ganduje that he was coming to Kano even if he is not in town.

He prayed for the couple, Unaisa Muhammad Bin-Uthman, and Nuruddeen Adam, and wished happy married life, long life, good health and blessed family.

Speaking earlier Ganduje said the marriage was an important one, considering the family of the couple and their social standing in the society.

He said, “Looking at the calibre of people at the wedding Fatiha, it is a clear testimony that Bin Uthman has been contributing immensely towards the promotion of Islam and unity of the country.”

https://leadership.ng/i-believe-in-one-indivisible-nigeria-tinubu/?amp=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by KingsJohnson(m): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2020
Funny Polithievicians

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Yenefer(f): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2020
Get your house in order
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2020
Where is bakasi ? ...untill we bring back bakasi Nigeria is divisible

6 Likes

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Kapeter(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Islam before any unity according to Ganduje.

As long as y'all cashing out on Nigeria, as long as it's your cash app you lots will suyanize anyone that try to divide it. Kwantinue. Oloriburuku somebody.

5 Likes

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by OfficialAwol(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Fool...who ask you?

He wants the North to feel comfortable with his candidacy while a barrage of internet urchins will be unleashed to perpetuate the usual "an Igbo man will divide the country" propaganda against Igbo candidates.

Like they did in 2019. When they found nothing on Obi, they manufactured how Obi deported Almajiris.

Same fools said nothing when Northern governors were deporting Almajiris.

But one is as certain as the sun rising tomorrow, and that is that Tinubu will never be president.

Shebi Ulammas and Imams who they claimed endorsed him has swiftly refuted such claim.

When things start, even Remi will deny him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Baba is hallucinating over one Nigeria because he is looking forward to ascending the presidency and profiting from the corruption therein.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 7:58am On Dec 07, 2020
We can achieve a United Nigeria that works for everybody.
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Maxymilliano(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2020
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has said that he lay premium on the existence of Nigeria as one indivisible entity and shall work towards maintaining its corporate survival at all cost.

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways - James 1:8

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Fash20: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2020
When Nigeria is his cash cow

3 Likes

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Fool...who ask you?

He wants the North to feel comfortable with his candidacy while a barrage of internet urchins will be unleashed to perpetuate the usual "an Igbo man will divide the country" propaganda against Igbo candidates.

Like they did in 2019. When they found nothing on Obi, they manufactured how Obi deported Almajiris.

But one is as certain as the sun rising tomorrow, and that is that Tinubu will never be president.

Shebi Ulammas and Imams who they claimed endorsed him has swiftly refuted such claim.

You Igbos sha. Bitter, intolerant and hateful beyond belief. It is the man's opinion he is entitled to. Same as you have yours.
Learn to stop insulting others because of your intolerance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by princemillla(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Hmmmm that's u cuz u r enjoying the free flow of free money.
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Fash20:
When Nigeria is his cash cow

Nigeria is the cash cow of every politician from your State and region of origin also. Even the "we feed Nigeria" South South leaders can only loot and undersevelop their own people with massive corruption through NDDc and political offices.

At least Tinubu is productive and everyone can see the result of his vision and political application whereas others are very comfortable underdeveloping their own people and States.
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by omenka(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2020
OficialAwol:
Fool...who ask you?

Na wa o!!! All this vitriol simply because a man expressed his opinion? You people are the ones always talking about citizen's right to protest and march in the streets, their freedom of speech, freedom of association etc, but when I read some of your comments, all I see are potentially dangerous dictators if given a chance at power.

People can protest but they have no right to an opinion. What a queer way of thinking. Or isn't Tinubu a human being like yourself?

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Rugaria: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2020
The press should Stop giving this lout all these unnecessary attention. He's nothing but a yesterday's politician.. No ideology, no positive legacy. Just another dyed in the wool corrupt politician from Owanbeland..

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by googlepikins: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2020
of course, so that you will continue to steal like a rat

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2020
princemillla:
Hmmmm that's u cuz u r enjoying the free flow of free money.

How many are enjoying "free flow of free money" and giving nothing in return?

Jonathan you all love to worship stole Nigeria blind with his wife, Alison-Madueke, etal.

Yet his Bayelsa saw not one iota of development in all the years GEJ has been in State and national politics. In fact Bayelsa is a disgraceful and backward State regressing daily. What of Abia's fate under Kalu who wants to be and has always wanted to be President of Nigeria ?

Realities like that are not enough for you people to reflect on when you just open mouth to attack Tinubu daily. Only God knows when some of you will learn to start facing your direct misrulers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Marine54(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Afanja are unity beggers , cause their life are tag to other regions for surviver !
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Rugaria:
The press should Stop giving this lout all these unnecessary attention. He's nothing but a yesterday's politician.. No ideology, no positive legacy. Just another dyed in the wool corrupt politician from Owanbeland..

Lol. Jealous because the press follows Tinubu around while they remain distinctly disinterested in what Peter Obi, Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji and your other dull and colourless leaders have to say?

You cannot even note the oxymoron in your unintelligent talk. A "yesterday" politician every facet of Nigerian society remains obsessed with 24/7. You Igbos are always contradicting yourself and using words you don't understand. Typical of haters lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2020
omenka:
Na wa o!!! All this vitriol simply because a man expressed his opinion? You people are the ones always talking about citizen's right to protest and march in the streets, but when I read some of your comments, all I see are potentially dangerous dictators if given a chance at power.

People can protest but they have no right to an opinion. What a queer way of thinking.

Smh.

Man tire for this lot bro. Tinubu says anything and they want his head cut off. Same people are always insisting on the right to express their own opinion.

You are right. Most Nigerians are potential misrulers and dictators who would be far worse than leaders they are always attacking.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2020
seunmsg:
We can achieve a United Nigeria that works for everybody.
“Nigeria is not a nation. It is a mere geographical expression. There are no "Nigerians" in the same sense as there are "English, Welsh, or ‘French," The word "Nigeria" is a mere distinctive appellation to distinguish those who live within the boundaries of Nigeria and those who do not” -Chief Obafemi Awolowo, 1947

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by singeronion: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Idiotic man
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2020
o ni sorire iwo oloriburuku ti o ti ta awon omo eya re lopo nitori ipo ati owo
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by thatsleepboy1: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2020
This piece of land called nigeria will be divided by the step brothers BTW I've never heard of One Ghana before ooo
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Rugaria: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2020
OneTemplate:

Lol. Jealous because the press follows Tinubu around while they remain distinctly disinterested in what Peter Obi, Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji and your other dull and colourless leaders have to say?

You cannot even note the oxymoron in your unintelligent talk. A "yesterday" politician every facet of Nigerian society remains obsessed with 24/7. You Igbos are always contradicting yourself and using words you don't understand. Typical of haters lol.
Don't make leaders for me... I don't know those people you mentioned there. . I don't care about them either! Just pack Tinubu off to hell where he rightly belongs and stop fouling the air by mentioning his ignoble name in every decent political discuss..

1 Like

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Mastakija(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2020
so u can chop more money abi
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by efighter: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2020
Yes, as long as you are milking and looting the corrupt system. Thunder will strike all Nigeria’s evil politicians. I hope you are not among.
Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by Dedetwo(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2020
It is all about the belief of Thivenubu which remains silly. Beliefs are not facts and far from reality. Besides, Thivenubu is a typical Yoruba. A revolving door is even better than the likes of Tinubu because the door is hinged to the wall.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In One Indivisible Nigeria – Tinubu by efighter: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Nigeria can only be one based on fair play and justice. If there is no justice, then it’s a matter of time before the so called country disintegrate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Rain As GSS Boss Weds His Heartrob In Awka: Pictures & Video / How Ooni Ogunwusi's Companies Executed The Biggest Fraud In Nigeria Real Estate / Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.