Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT (82269 Views)

Yahaya Bello Condemns Fresh #ENDSARS Protests / FG To Treat Fresh #endsars Protest As Attempt At Regime Change / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Rugaria: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:
Any idiot caught disrupting the peace of this great country in the name of one useless protest should be arrested and dealt with RUTHLESSLY in a manner that will shock Satan!

ANYWAY..

My advice to anyone joining this coup movement is this... First make peace with God Almighty.. Make sure you have repented and asked God for forgiveness.. Heaven and Hell are real.. REPENT NOW, for tomorrow - or maybe today? - might be too late..

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by dante0147: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:
Any idiot caught disrupting the peace of this great country in the name of one useless protest should be arrested and dealt with RUTHLESSLY in a manner that will shock Satan!

ANYWAY..

My advice to anyone joining this coup movement is this... First make peace with God Almighty.. Make sure you have repented and asked God for forgiveness.. Heaven and Hell are real.. REPENT NOW, for tomorrow - or maybe today? - might be too late..

I support you %100000 percent! I am surprised to still see end sars instead
Of End bad governance protest! They have disbanded sars what are you now protesting end sars for again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by IamAuntyOnion(f): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2020
we are coming

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by SocialJustice: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

ANYWAY..

Brazen foolishness will get you nowhere in life.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ULOPVQ: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2020
JoeEeL:

The story is a little bit wrong though, it was Joseph Stalin of Russia and not Adolf Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Bluffly: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Damn it. Narrative should be #Badgovernance
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by SmartPolician: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

This is just the beginning. Order will come from this chaos.

The fact is that things need to change on our Government system and the time has come.

Personally, Buhari failed me cry cry cry

I thought he would change a lot of things in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Seyzcham91(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2020
you get sense! unlike other fools on here that don't see the essence of this movement asking some stupid questions like

whats the need for protest again?

stupid and myopic mind that settle for less and used to suffering won't see the relevance of this movement
Fahdiga1:
Great Nigerian youths it is now or never. Let's take back our dear country from the claws of vultures parading as leaders. We move

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by sojiadebayo: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

ANYWAY..

where is that great country bro
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Igbankpa(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2020
#restructurenigerianow should be the adopted mantra, I believe #endsars has been overflogged.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Charmingrascal(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Misterdhee1:

What has happened since the Oyingbo and lekki massacre? The problem with many of us is we expect too much of the country and in the process of not waking up to the reality, we lose our lives unjustly to a country that doesn't even care about our existence. Sadly, it's the family and loved ones of those who are unjustly killed that bear the brunt.

I repeat many were killed at Lekki and as you said nothing has happened.

The second wave of this protest will not be like the first, it will shock the World, even politicians will be hiding.

Mark this day!

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Samorobo2: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Deathissweet:
Correct.
Who else see those drones. I am joining tomr

IPhone 7 32gig 4 sale. Working perfectly

They need more of those drone to capture footages so incase the govt try to play a fast one they will be have them filmed as evidence....also now is the time for CNN to send their officials to the protest ground so any fishy move can captured by them....infact their presence alone will discourage any of this govt stunts at criminalising this protest.

6 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ruffDiamond: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2020
shut up there.! abok1 one Naijeriya! those slain farmers made peace with God before boko haram attack abi?
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Urekaure: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

ANYWAY..

How many people dem wan kill?
The people wey dem wan kill plenty pass them wey wan kill. Let's see how it goes...

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2020
prof800:
Two Months after the first protest, no justice, no visible action, police still on poor welfare, human rights still abused and you think the youths will keep quiet?

Think again.

*************"*"***
God please protect every protester that has begun this second wave of physical protesting today. We’ve had enough deaths already with this movement, we just want justice, peace and a better Nigeria. Amen. #EndSARS
Up till now police have not been paid last month salary, the useless promotion given to their rank and file is still the same old stories where they buy uniforms by themselves, the ones that will write promotion exam paid for the registration themselves. What kind of a country is this?

3 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2020
juininho:
This is not about Tinubu or Buhari. From East to West to South to North, let us teach these politicians a lesson. Some bastards will start saying Igbo, yoruba, Hausa when the politicians are united by their mission to rob you blind. They only fight when someone is taking a bigger share of the loot than them. That is the only reason why you have politicians fighting. Over loot and power. The fight has never been about you. It is about them and their kid buying the next house or riding the next Porsche or Marrying the finest lady with the biggest party. Ignore the paid people. They are doing their job. Don't argue with them. They are only doing what they are paid for. They will show proof to their masters before getting paid. Don't fight them, they just want to survive. Let us know the real issues here. Guys like Tecmo, manna, ozonengi, helinues, bosstrevor are not the issue. These guys are on a salary by government forces.. ignore them

They are so United when it is time to share the National cake.

No tribe or religion matters to them.

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by mobi99(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

The protesters were not looting. Get it?

It was one, the lawyer arrested at the Aso Villa. Now a scanty few. Imagine the number in the near future.

CBN should keep freezing accounts.
scanty, yes! but don't be surprised when the number skyrocket in days to come... besides the little number is what we need to at least the can be controlled and organized

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Afamed: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Racoon:
“Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.” - Martin Luther King Jr. Oya tell them to come shot us as you have been demanding.
Keep quiet. You can't claim freedom while obstructing others from moving to their various locations
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Dareal90s(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:
sad

Which productive people will start their Monday with a protest?

Anyways, proud boys have been advised to stand back and stand by

How would they be productive without money, no jobs, dollar on d rise, famine, insecurity. Even with all these u still ask them to pay tax, u kill dem, what else do u want them to do?
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by pacespot(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2020
Much welcome. This EndSARS protest is the only thing I see in this country that gives me peace. All other things are just a recipe for depression for me

4 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2020
SmartPolician:

Personally, Buhari failed me cry cry cry

I thought he would change a lot of things in this country.

As for me, I believe Buhari died a long time ago and crooks are using his name and integrity to commit atrocities with a double in power.

My belief.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ULOPVQ: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I want the police to send this jobless youths back home.

They are not even much.

All Coup Plotters Must face the firing squad

Common not you man, you have seen police kill people ruthlessly after the protest and even the military harass civilians. The government needs to sit up and act that's the only way to quell the protest, you can't keep responding with force because at a certain point the protesters will have no other option than to also respond with equal and proportional force.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ruffDiamond: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

jer
ANYWAY..

sharrap dia,!abok1 one Naijeriya parasite!
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2020
dante0147:

I support you %100000 percent! I am surprised to still see end sars instead
Of End bad governance protest! They have disbanded sars what are you now protesting end sars for again

Someone is trying to make money off these clueless protesters

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by IamAuntyOnion(f): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2020
after the first EndSars the law enforcement didn't stop the killing.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Dareal90s(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:
Watch as they will blame Ndigbo for this protest in a week time.
Ndi ara.
As you see them like this you will think they have plan. Yes they do and their biggest card in their arsenal is to blame Ndigbo once the protest goes south.
We've seen this script many times. The same story line with different actors.
First Coup renamed Igbo coup.
1st endsars protest renamed "Igbo wants to destroy Lagos protest" a.k.a Yoruba ronu.
Now this.
Infact #IgboRonu #Igboteta #IgboMuruAnya
Tell ur FlatHeadz brothers to steer clear the protest ground, I don't understand their attache by force, do they think they can ever b Yoruba just because they spent years living in Yoruba land?

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Laboni: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2020
What are they protesting really now? ... I mean I fully supported the initial protest which led to the disbandment of SARS which we all wanted. Now what are they really protesting for?

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Tecno66: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2020
lalasticlala:
Second wave of #EndSARS protest commences at Lekki Toll Gate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ufNCYOKoU

https://mobile.twitter.com/AIT_Online/status/1335882887112044546
When the people have been pushed to the wall, a repeat of the Tineman square masacre will not hinder them. I am surprised how a failed government is still winning paliamentary elections.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ULOPVQ: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Charmingrascal:

This is not a joke.
Any brutality against peaceful protesters will lead to full blown anarchy.
This is what I have seen and I am sure of.
The far North will join this protest in no time, their people are being killed on a daily basis.

The North will not stop until Buhari's loosed nut is properly nutted.
Mark this day!

The government needs to sit up and act that's the only way to act, you can't keep responding with force because at a certain point the protesters will have no other option than to also respond with equal and proportional force.

I have known the day will come not long from now, we hope to see how it ends.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by lexy2014: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

ANYWAY..

How has govt dealt ruthlessly with bandits, herdsmen and Boko Haram?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by OTayobami(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Misterdhee1:

What has happened since the Oyingbo and lekki massacre? The problem with many of us is we expect too much of the country and in the process of not waking up to the reality, we lose our lives unjustly to a country that doesn't even care about our existence. Sadly, it's the family and loved ones of those who are unjustly killed that bear the brunt.

So what are you driving at? Protests should stop, and the people should remain silent while their rights are being trampled upon? What about the families of those that lost their lives due to brutalities way back, even before the idea of the protest was birthed?
Enlighten me please

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.