Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT (82313 Views)

Yahaya Bello Condemns Fresh #ENDSARS Protests / FG To Treat Fresh #endsars Protest As Attempt At Regime Change / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Myself2(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Great Nigerian youths it is now or never. Let's take back our dear country from the claws of vultures parading as leaders. We move

As much as this is a worthy cause, how do you propose to ensure its not again hijacked by hoodlums to lead to looting, arson, killings and general breakdown in law and order ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Bkayyy: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Dareal90s:

Tell ur FlatHeadz brothers to steer clear the protest ground, I don't understand their attache by force, do they think they can ever b Yoruba just because they spent years living in Yoruba land?
E don even start already
Coninho's never disappoint

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2020
ULOPVQ:

Common not you man, you have seen police kill people ruthlessly after the protest and even the military harass civilians. The government needs to sit up and act that's the only way to quell the protest, you can't keep responding with force because at a certain point the protesters will have no other option than to also respond with equal and proportional force.

Ignore him brother. This guy is just earning his salary. Why are you arguing with an employee? If he doesn't say all these things he won't get paid!

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nwaotu10(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Yoruba Endsars.

Umuigbo, let's avoid this Yoruba protest oooo
Okwa make ndi "Yoruba Ronu, Igbos are destroying Lagos, our region is infiltrated"

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by JoeEeL(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2020
ULOPVQ:

The story is a little bit wrong though, it was Joseph Stalin of Russia and not Adolf Hitler.

Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Laboni:
What are they protesting really now? ... I mean I fully supported the initial protest which led to the disbandment of SARS which we all wanted. Now what are they really protesting for?

Protest stops when the Government start to have sense.

When a disturbance is imposed on a balanced system, the system will react to cancel the disturbance.

The Government should start by releasing the lawyer arrested at ASO Villa gate.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by lexy2014: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Laboni:
What are they protesting really now? ... I mean I fully supported the initial protest which led to the disbandment of SARS which we all wanted. Now what are they really protesting for?

Was d disbandment of SARS d entirety of d demands of endsars protests?

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Oketwin(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:
Any idiot caught disrupting the peace of this great country in the name of one useless protest should be arrested and dealt with RUTHLESSLY in a manner that will shock Satan!

ANYWAY..

My advice to anyone joining this coup movement is this... First make peace with God Almighty.. Make sure you have repented and asked God for forgiveness.. Heaven and Hell are real.. REPENT NOW, for tomorrow - or maybe today? - might be too late..
everytime i see ur post i feel very sorry 4 u, i dont knw buh u sound very fustrated
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by richmondefosa(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2020
[s][s]
SilverNoGold:
Any idiot caught disrupting the peace of this great country in the name of one useless protest should be arrested and dealt with RUTHLESSLY in a manner that will shock Satan!

ANYWAY..

My advice to anyone joining this coup movement is this... First make peace with God Almighty.. Make sure you have repented and asked God for forgiveness.. Heaven and Hell are real.. REPENT NOW, for tomorrow - or maybe today? - might be too late..
[/s]

Let me ask you some questions.
Is peaceful protest a crime in Nigeria?
so far, the protest was adjudged to be peaceful. The violence was carried out by hoodlums.
Constitutionally, the Police is meant to ensure that the life of the protesters are safe.
Why is the Government trying so hard using violence to shut down protesters instead of attending to their demands?

3 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Myself2(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Personally, I think this move is Ill adviced a d ill timed
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Dchampion65: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Ottyn01:
Yes we're all here @lekki toll gate we demand 4 a better nigeria!!! Tinubu should send his soldiers

#SayNoToBadGov't"

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Skseries: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

ANYWAY..

oga where is this peace? We are hiding in our house saying peace when ppl are being killed daily, who has peace in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Eshiosbest: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

ANYWAY..

You known say u no get sense,continue to dey show ur stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ULOPVQ: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Gilbertase:
it will get to their doorstep. It's only a matter of time. Ppl dont know or choose not to know that these things ALWAYS come full circle. Just wait, watch, and see

That's the issue nobody is safe, the funny part about the guy is that, he stays at the North the epicentre of insecurity. He should be bothered about him and his family's safety than siding with a failed government.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nkwobi042: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2020
We need this in the East

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Misterdhee1(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I repeat many were killed at Lekki and as you said nothing has happened.

The second wave of this protest will not be like the first, it will shock the World, even politicians will be hiding.

Mark this day!
Weren't people killed in Oyingbo too? Or does that not deserve the same level of attention? I've not seen you spoken out on that too. That's double standard.

And if you understand basic rules of social engagement, you will understand that it is very unlikely for the same level of interest that was achieved in the first round of protests in October to be achieved any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Dareal90s(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

E don even start already
Coninho's never disappoint
Better heed coz if gbege happen na ur head dem go use break coconut. We movee.

By d way is just cone shaped, abi ur flat head dey pain u?
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2020
We will not be divided by religion or tribe anymore. The rain of corruption does not select tribe or religion to fall on.

The corrupt Politicians don't differentiate themselves with religion or tribe.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2020
nigerian youths abeg make una postpone this protest to next year febuary,make una no spoil person xmas celebration
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by KINGCHUKWU(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2020
Na so Una go de Una office/house de cause problems online... Issokey o...
Ottyn01:
Yes we're all here @lekki toll gate we demand 4 a better nigeria!!! Tinubu should send his soldiers

#SayNoToBadGov't"
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by mobi99(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

They are so United when it is time to share the National cake.

No tribe or religion matters to them.
you are wiser than the sarpent... u just said it all... let's not trust politicians, they are all same old wine in different bottles... let's not be deceived, quest for power and amassing of public fund had brought them all under one umbrella. quest for good governance, security, justice, equity,tranperancy and accountability has brought us all together be u south, west, East or north..all we demand is good governance

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ULOPVQ: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2020
juininho:

Ignore him brother. This guy is just earning his salary. Why are you arguing with an employee? If he doesn't say all these things he won't get paid!

grin grin these ones don go finish.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2020
Please these people should stop chanting SARs must go. SARS has already gone. We should request for better governance and transparency in the system. Please if that is not what we are requesting for, everybody should go home. Abeg!!
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by nzeobi(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2020
Toktee:
I am very pained now to have discouraged that the exist called Felix Terungwa is tiv man......

This country is cursed.
He is a tiv man who sacrifices his life for stupidity.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Misterdhee1(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2020
OTayobami:

So what are you driving at? Protests should stop, and the people should remain silent while their rights are being trampled upon? What about the families of those that lost their lives due to brutalities way back, even before the idea of the protest was birthed?
Enlighten me please
What has the previous round of protests (since forever in the country) achieved? Have you lost a loved one before to issues that could have been avoided? If you have answers to those two questions, then you can easily enlighten yourself.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by sirwhyteB(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2020
Oppressing government are more dangerous than lion.
Yes we know this but freedom and good government will never come without protests because it's the only way to tell the Democratic Government how we feel.

I support a peaceful protests
I say no to hoodlums
Nigerian security agencies should stop threatening Nigerians, they should mind their job. They should even be happy that people are protesting against bad government because they will still enjoy if our leaders change for better.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Ottyn01(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2020
KINGCHUKWU:
Na so Una go de Una office/house de cause problems online... Issokey o...

Fool" Dey house dey talk rubbish
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Kuns84:
I wish they'd use a different hashtag

Using #EndSars is counter productive.

Why not #RestructureNigeria? We are tired of being ruled by Northern illiterates!

Or #EndArmyBrutality.
Or #EndBadGovernment.
Or #RepairOurRoads.
Or #StableElectricity.

I agree with you. They should change the hashtags to #Restructure Nigeria and all the other hashtags you put already
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ULOPVQ: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2020
streetsoldier1:
same sets of idiots refused to vote during bye-elections in their hood, stupid beings

Daft, INEC is yet to begin the issuance of voters card, so how should they vote? Or they should snatch ballot boxes like your bosses do, clown.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Misterdhee1(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2020
OTayobami:

So what are you driving at? Protests should stop, and the people should remain silent while their rights are being trampled upon? What about the families of those that lost their lives due to brutalities way back, even before the idea of the protest was birthed?
Enlighten me please
What has the previous round of protests (since forever in the country) achieved? Have you lost a loved one before to issues that could have been avoided? If you have answers to those two questions, then you can easily enlighten yourself.

Btw, what right are being trampled upon? We asked for Sars to be disbanded, it has been done. Policemen lost their lives as much as innocent protesters. A judicial panel is also currently sitting on issues that arose from the protests. If you think anarchy (anarchy because the average Nigerian is never organized to conduct a long-term organized protest) is the best way to fight a government in power, then best of luck in your attempts.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by wellmax(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Those that are not protesting are severely dealt with by the massive suffering and insecurity.

You fight for a better Nigeria or suffer in the hands of these evil people in power.

Anyone arrested for any nonsense protest should be severely and seriously dealt with.
Is it protests that will put food on our table? What are the demands? Do we want overnight change?
Any protester is nothing but a criminally minded pdp apologist. I said it.

You cannot deny others their right to movement in the name of a useless protest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.