Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT (82307 Views)

Yahaya Bello Condemns Fresh #ENDSARS Protests / FG To Treat Fresh #endsars Protest As Attempt At Regime Change / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by infogeneral: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2020
Any #endSars protest is needless unless the people have hidden agenda. When Americans did not like their leadership, they had to wait for election to make a decision. The international community will never support any act that can bring about forceful change of democratic government. Let's get that clear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by VULCAN(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2020
It was not a coup when we went to Ojota to protest fuel price increase under Jonathan?

Cheap Paid Tool like you!

SilverNoGold:
Any idiot caught disrupting the peace of this great country in the name of one useless protest should be arrested and dealt with RUTHLESSLY in a manner that will shock Satan!

ANYWAY..

My advice to anyone joining this coup movement is this... First make peace with God Almighty.. Make sure you have repented and asked God for forgiveness.. Heaven and Hell are real.. REPENT NOW, for tomorrow - or maybe today? - might be too late..

3 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by mobi99(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

Mortal man, make sure you have made peace with God before joining the coup movement.. That's all I have for you.
coup movement u said, and nothing good will ever seat at your door step, ur rights will forever be denied from you if demand for justice and civil rights is a coup.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by pharmagba: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:
Any idiot caught disrupting the peace of this great country in the name of one useless protest should be arrested and dealt with RUTHLESSLY in a manner that will shock Satan!

ANYWAY..

My advice to anyone joining this coup movement is this... First make peace with God Almighty.. Make sure you have repented and asked God for forgiveness.. Heaven and Hell are real.. REPENT NOW, for tomorrow - or maybe today? - might be too late..
You are oblivious of the reality
They are already dead,
The have been killed by ASUU strike
They have been killed by poverty
They have been killed by insecurity
They have been killed by unemployment
The government and Nation had killed their hopes.

Tell the government resurrect hope in them and find out if they will be on the street

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by humilitypays(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2020
OMG! I need an emergency flight to Lagos oh, how can I miss this great opportunity to write my name in the sands of history

I love this generation of Nigerian youths. You guys are blessed!

Please how can we donate to ensure this cause becomes a success

They can't stop us!

Nigerian youths are already on the floor, so you cannot push them down again when they are already on the floor hopeless and helpless, nothing to lose cos we have lost all to these heartless thieves in power.

Criminals and voodoo worshipping cultists, and vultures parading as political leaders in their bloody agbada, they must be dealt with! angry

Buhari was not up to 40yrs when he carried a coup even though he knew that if it failed he would be executed live or jailed forever!!! Nigerian youths please don't be scared, they cannot do more than they have done already in the past!!

5 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Basicend: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2020
How will any sane person tell me such movements like this will not end in further violence.

Where is the SARS they are agitating against.

Fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by dante0147: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Someone is trying to make money off these clueless protesters

This is not just funny anymore! #EndBadGovernance is what we wanna see ! Which one is Endsars again!
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by lexy2014: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:
sad

Which productive people will start their Monday with a protest?

Anyways, proud boys have been advised to stand back and stand by

This is a protest in South Korea which led to d resignation of their president. It seems they have a lot of "unproductive" people over there

6 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Eriokanmi: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2020
I thought they said dem no get liver, say endsars no go surface again... Nigerian youths are the most useless in the world. Instead of joining hands with them to get back their country, they're deraiding their fellow, brave youths. They prefer to be perpetual sycophants, shioor. Their whole lives have been mortgaged teey-teey. Una mumu neva do.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by KunleyY19(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2020
Racoon:
“Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.” - Martin Luther King Jr. Oya tell them to come shot us as you have been demanding.

Alaye even the freedom Martin Luther King was talking about came through the ballots. After he died there was riots now ask yourself if riots will not be a case of fry pan to fire for Nigeria now Go and get your PVC by 2023 we can flush them out. But this one we want to start can Lead to something worse.

Violence doesn't solve anything. Well all I know is that the military is there waiting to capitalize on any mistakes. It seems our generation wants to taste it by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by openmine(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2020
ULOPVQ:

Focus on the killings going on in the North where you stay, so that it won't get to your doorstep grin. The government you fight for may not be there to save you or your loved ones, when the insurgents come knocking at your doors grin.
grin grin
No mind am grin
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Eriokanmi: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:
sad

one of those whose lives have been mortgaged spotted. Wait a minute, where are your empty threats and your police stopping them?
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by mobi99(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2020
infogeneral:
Any #endSars protest is needless unless the people have hidden agenda. When Americans did not like their leadership, they had to wait for election to make a decision. The international community will never support forceful change of government. Let's get that clear.
mr man are sure u exist at all in this planet Earth? recently Peru protest demands that the government is incompetent, what did the president do? did he not resign or should the whole north east wiped out before u will know that the administration is incompetent, or better still buhari should Savage the country by showing the service chiefs the front doors, to show he is with Nigerians... those men has lack ideas and tactics to battle Nigerians insecurity challenges.. u can imagine buratai statement last week about insurgency, proving that we are right about our demands to sack them

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2020
wellmax:

Anyone arrested for any nonsense protest should be severely and seriously dealt with.
Is it protests that will put food on our table? What are the demands? Do we want overnight change?
Any protester is nothing but a criminally minded pdp apologist. I said it.

You cannot deny others their right to movement in the name of a useless protest.

The Government has been senseless and we will make sense out of this.

That Government that says it's citizens will not sleep, they will not sleep too.

WE MOVE.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by BigMamaNaija: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2020
#EndBadGovernance!
It's not just about SARS anymore!
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Newboss(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2020
Go and pack onions now o. Senseless Nigerians are at work again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2020
juininho:
If we are all wise let us take to the streets. 2 million out of 200 million will shake this country. Police, army no reach 1 million. We will shake this country to to the roots. Sachet tomato is now ×3 the actual price under Jonathan. TV that costs 35k is now 48k. Phoned of 30k are now 40k plus. To rent a decent one roo self con now you have to have 200k. Police can kill you anyhow. You don't have light. Your govt is filled with money grabbing bastards. All of them. You are ruled by idiots without any shred of humanity. This is another chance, let us take it and stop politicians from using our money to build 100 houses, Marry wives, ball hard and still yab us day in day out. 2 million is enough. Let 198 stay at home. 2 million mo army or police can stop it.
the name or tag of the protest should be changed

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by OTayobami(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2020
Misterdhee1:

What has the previous round of protests (since forever in the country) achieved? Have you lost a loved one before to issues that could have been avoided? If you have answers to those two questions, then you can easily enlighten yourself.

Btw, what right are being trampled upon? We asked for Sars to be disbanded, it has been done. Policemen lost their lives as much as innocent protesters. A judicial panel is also currently sitting on issues that arose from the protests. If you think anarchy (anarchy because the average Nigerian is never organized to conduct a long-term organized protest) is the best way to fight a government in power, then best of luck in your attempts.

I don't believe some people are in Nigeria and can't figure out what's really happening in the country.
If you think people who had the real spirit of the protest in them or people who were really aware about the real course of the protest were those who got involved in vandalism, looting and killing of police men then you need reorientation chief!
#Peace
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by FemiLastBorn(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2020
AIT be sharing old video..
That's why their graphics be so poor
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nicoddemus(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2020
This second protest is the most foolish decision I see a group of people can make. Have SARS not been disbanded? Why still protesting against it again. These people just want to endanger the safety of innocent Nigerians before you know it now another looting will begin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2020
Vikkie14:
You will just open your mouth "wah"and vomit regurgitated claptrap on the cyberspace.

What's productive about the continuous ASUU strike?
What's productive about the hike in cost of living?
What's productive about maladministration?
What's productive about the incessant bloodshed occasioned by blatant insecurities the country over?

I think the name or tag of the protest should be changed
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by wellmax(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

The Government has been senseless and we will make sense out of this.
That Government that says it's citizens will not sleep, they will not sleep too.
WE MOVE.
Keep moving with the madness, you will be dealt with.
Protest without direction and focus, mindless miscreants.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by James4bright(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

ANYWAY..

Which peace exactly? You must be a northerners. Nothing is peaceful about this country. It's crazy how you quickly over looked the level of terrorism, corruption, dictatorship etc just to justify your clueless notion.

We must protest, your opinion isn't needed.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by kilonshele101(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
ULOPVQ:
The spirit of the revolution never gives up, the more it's put down, it rises higher than the last time. The New Generation has unlocked that spirit, and will stop at nothing until our goals are achieved and our voices are heard.

The government needs to sit up and act that's the only way to quell the protest, you can't keep responding with force because at a certain point the protesters will have no other option than to also respond with equal and proportional force.

#SoroSoke

you people are going to wake up from your dream one day.

as if your yeye protest wee do some abracadabra to our current situation.

you can continue making things hard for your fellow citizens in the name of your imaginary freedom fighting while the people you're protesting against keep signing billions of naira to fix and reconstruct what you and your fellow hoodlums damaged

foolish youths can't even make a very organized unified clear demand , all they know is to come out to display their sorosoke madness with an unorganized vague demand that can be easily hijacked .

to lazy to understand that naive idealism is very much different from reality.

let's it be clear that none of your fallen heros died for me nor my children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Gabkosh: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:
sad

Are you tired of chest beating. Thought you said they dare not Mr productive.

As productive and you are, can you donate money for orange seller on the street.

The unproductive youths did that.

Keep quiet coward
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by greenskittles: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Someone said something on the radio, that it "isn't time to protest yet", because clearly things are not bad enough for everyone, that there are still a lot of comfortable or semi-comfortable Nigerians who can afford to manage and live through the hardship (most of us actually belong to this category). Basically implying that when things get extremely bad, to the point that everyone is affected, even up to the so called "rich people", nobody would tell us to get our pitchforks out to protest. To be honest, he's right, though I'm not sure the point he wanted to make. Because on one hand I agree with the people protesting for a better Nigeria, but on the other hand, we need our lives to go on, the rest of the world isn't waiting for us.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by 9jatriot(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
They should just go there with one big truck and load them inside and take them to Ojo police station far from Lekki so that by the time those who want to come and bail them pass through traffic they go know wertin they put hand inside. Armed robbery is on the increase in that same lekki and these miscreants think endsars protest is what they should be bothering about at this time.
SilverNoGold:

ANYWAY..

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
wellmax:

Keep moving with the madness

The true madness is the massive looting and diversion of public funds going on.

Tell the national cake sharers to continue with their madness.

WE MOVE.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by crafteck(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

ANYWAY..

Is this a country, do we have leaders, are you paid to do this
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by wellmax(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Any one protesting today is a miscreant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by mobi99(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
KunleyY19:

Alaye even the freedom Martin Luther King was talking about came through the ballots. After he died there was riots now ask yourself if riots will not be a case of fry pan to fire for Nigeria now Go and get your PVC by 2023 we can flush them out. But this one we want to start can Lead to something worse.

Violence doesn't solve anything. Well all I know is that the military is there waiting to capitalize on any mistakes. It seems our generation wants to taste it by force.
remember before the protest turned violence it was peaceful... government was the ones that try to set in the violence in other to change the narrative of the peaceful protest... this time both government and masses have learnt there lessons.. protest starts at one point and ends at one point.. let's see how they will unless there miscreants to cause mayhem in the name of protest, this time they have life coverage and live social Media, let them be guided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.