Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website (5347 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Elmaaq: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
tayeloveme4rel:
I THINKS IT WAS A JOKE UNTILL......

I take it as a setup by haters and enemy untill she was called for runs services by my friend as planned between me and my gee.she fainted imediately she saw me@my friend place as she promised to come i just bow down in shame because i trust her to the extend of me figthing my best gee.pls i need advise should i kick away or 4give her

What site?
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Elmaaq: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
tayeloveme4rel:

CODED RUNS.COM
Is a lie

Anyways the choice is yours
Weigh the pros and cons and then Decide
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by DaInferno(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
tayeloveme4rel:

I take it as a setup by haters and enemy untill she was called for runs services by my friend as planned between me and my gee.she fainted imediately she saw me@my friend place as she promised to come i just bow down in shame because i trust her to the extend of me figthing my best gee.pls i need advise should i kick away or 4give her
I couldn't read what ever it you wrote tbh, immediately I saw your topic;I just came to ask you what YOU WERE ALSO DOING IN THE SITE?!
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
When you are too poor to provide for the poor girl, why won't she take to runs to make ends meet?
Is he her brother, father, uncle or cousin?
Giving should be from the heart and he shouldn't be compelled to foot all her responsibilities.
What does she contribute to his life? I'm female and I have a brother, I'd want him to provide but while he's not yet married to her, he is not compelled to be responsible for her 100% but should give according to his means.
By the way, runs isn't a job although I do not blame people who venture into it because I've seen people who do so so they can go to school and cater for their family members. I pray never to be in the worst situations of life that in the end, it'd be my last resort.

1 Like

Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Decimus: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
tayeloveme4rel:

Forgive her. to err is human to forgive is divine.
pay more attention to her, place her on monthly salary and take care of her relatives.
Open a supermarket for her and get her a good health insurance.
Then tell her to close the supermarket after two weeks and send her abroad for further studies.
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Wisedove(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
viceddy95:

Bad man cheesy cheesy abeg come answer this man,we need the name of the site....
There is an app called olosho, another one is inmessage while the website is codeddruns
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Paromarc: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
When you are too poor to provide for the poor girl, why won't she take to runs to make ends meet?

Some ladies can be so disgustingly shameless, imagine saying something as shitty as this. Like it's the guy's responsibility to take care of the broke hoe in the first place.

Like Cardi B said "I'm gonna do a broke bitch filthy". Bleep a broke hoe who has no future plans or sense of independence and dump her once you are tired. Doing anything serious with such is pure foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Vision556(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=tayeloveme4rel post=96819480]I THINKS IT WAS A JOKE UNTILL......

I take it as a setup by haters and enemy untill she was called for runs services by my friend as planned between me and my gee.she fainted imediately she saw me@my friend place as she promised to come i just bow down in shame because i trust her to the extend of me figthing my best gee.pls i need advise should i kick away or 4give her[

My advice is for u to break up
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dis Story Sounds Like A Cooked Up Story.
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Jodha(f): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Break up with her asap....a lady that can willingly sell her body for money.. instead of working should not be joked with...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by muller101(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
The type they use for rituals. Shameless creatures
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by LordofNaija: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Baiser:

All is greediness.
Cut your cloth according to your size.
Many of you are walking corpses.

What I have seen ehn, I had to stop having sex.
I only get blow jobs....

Before u marry any girl, check her spiritual radar well.
Many girls don turn es350.

What's the full gist, you can quote me on a closed thread
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by JohnOkolo: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Cc: dominique, mynd44, justwise,oam4j,

Rule 2

Bleep you and your fucking rules.

Who tells a Slut to speak, go suck on a Dick.
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by mj31(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
Adeola... i wasn't ecpecting this comment from u
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Mikocake(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
blinking001:
Na normal thing. Most Nigerian women are shameless and materialistic. Just play the silent game with her and loose her number. Block every conversations with that bittch. I just lost a friend to hepatitis B two days ago thanks to his unfaithful girlfriend.

Please how did it happen? Is the babe still alive?
I also lost a friend to hepatitis early 2019 and it was an ugly experience. That shiit is a fast killer. When I went to see my friend at the hospital, I couldn't recognize him. He was so lean with bloated tummy like one suffering from kwashioko. Just under a month the guy kicked the bucket.
Guys need to be careful. So many ugly diseases flying around
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by steeltrust: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
na yansh dis one de take tink

1 Like

Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by OscarJaden(m): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
that runs website must be codedruns cus I've come across a few accounts of my course mate there
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by OscarJaden(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Erojepromise:
forgive her if she asks for forgiveness, she could be a victim of circumstances.... listen and hear her story if she is ready to pour out her story to you.
hey sweety

why do you like defending hoes everytime on this forums?
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Erojepromise(f): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
OscarJaden:
hey sweety
why do you like defending hoes everytime on this forums?
how? explain..
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by PapaNwaeje: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Man, I don't wanna laugh. I dey vex angry

cheesy nobody can take my joy biko grin grin grin wink
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by blinking001(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mikocake:

Please how did it happen? Is the babe still alive?
I also lost a friend to hepatitis early 2019 and it was an ugly experience. That shiit is a fast killer. When I went to see my friend at the hospital, I couldn't recognize him. He was so lean with bloated tummy like one suffering from kwashioko. Just under a month the guy kicked the bucket.
Guys need to be careful. So many ugly diseases flying around
The idiot girl had hepatitis B in her blood and didnt disclose this information to my stupid friend who was madly in love with her to the extent they both cohabitated for some time. They've been dating for 4 years now. I'm sure they've been making love without protection. This dude was so into this girl that he never cheated on her even when we all knew she wasnt the faithful type but our G still remained indifferent. May be the girl was on medication or something because I really dont understand why he died and she's still alive spreading the disease.
An incident happened last year July and our G needed blood transfusion, even when she was the perfect candidate, she blatantly refused.
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Mikocake(m): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
blinking001:

The idiot girl had hepatitis B in her blood and didnt disclose this information to my stupid friend who was madly in love with her to the extent they both cohabitated for some time. They've been dating for 4 years now. I'm sure they've been making love without protection. This dude was so into this girl that he never cheated on her even when we all knew she wasnt the faithful type but our G still remained indifferent. May be the girl was on medication or something because I really dont understand why he died and she's still alive spreading the disease.
An incident happened last year July and our G needed blood transfusion, even when she was the perfect candidate, she blatantly refused.

That's quite unfortunate for your guy. Women can be ruthless. That's sad.
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by kingPhidel(m): 12:26am On Dec 08, 2020
My friend said i should ask YOu the website address grin
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Uyaibae: 12:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Bad bad bad
Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Judybash93(m): 12:47am On Dec 08, 2020
majamajic:

This period is just so difficult for most students , there's only 3 things u can do , end relationship , keep her very close to u if truly u love her , or try be meeting up with her needs ( not a guarantee )

Try listen to her side of the story , her reasons and see if u can do anything about it , if not just know your stand , na u wear the shoe , u can date a runs girl too , nothing there . How many of them are not ? Is it because u catch her ?

1 Like

Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Judybash93(m): 12:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:
Break up with her asap....a lady that can willingly sell her body for money.. instead of working should not be joked with...
Correct

Re: Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 08, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Na pikin be this
Don't bother saying more; your profile has said it all.
It's only painful seeing Adeola in your moniker

I wish Oizee can give a sound lesson to this teen-looking girlangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? / Vanity Kills! :A Gallary Of Women With Booty Shots Gone Terribly Wrong / Places You Should Never Touch Your Woman During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.