Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Dreamweaver Lounge! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Dreamweaver Lounge! (823 Views)

How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dreamweaver Lounge! by RuuDie(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2007
Been posting Dreamweaver posers and don't seem to be getting no responses - so if you're a Dreamweaver user and you got questions or solutions for other folks why don't we just put it all here !
Re: The Dreamweaver Lounge! by RuuDie(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2007
got a question already grin

how do i make my web application to load a default picture in the event that a user doesn't upload their own picture ?
Re: The Dreamweaver Lounge! by my2cents(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2007
Though I don't use DW and have no idea of its internals, I am forced to ask, do you need DW to do this?

Wdnt it b something like so:

If(photofield is blank)
print default photo (which wd basically be an image with text that reads something like "no photo available"wink
else
print photofield
end if

Just wondering?
Re: The Dreamweaver Lounge! by smartsoft(m): 1:13am On Jun 30, 2007
Sure you can do it writing the code and as well you can do it using the Dreamweaver Server behaviour.
Re: The Dreamweaver Lounge! by RuuDie(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2007
@ SmartSoft

PLS MAN, teach me the trick  cry  cry
Re: The Dreamweaver Lounge! by RuuDie(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2007
Is dreamweaver this popular?
Re: The Dreamweaver Lounge! by RuuDie(m): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2007
Buzz, buzz. . . Smartsoft, wey u dey?
Re: The Dreamweaver Lounge! by RuuDie(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ smartsoft,

abeg nah!
Re: The Dreamweaver Lounge! by RuuDie(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2007
how i can i do the emoticon thing just like we've got here on NL ? that is, inserting an emticon into the body of your message like we usually do when we post our messages here!
are the tags browser specific or they have to be written in any special form to be recognized by a browser? can they be written/read in standard HTML file?
Re: The Dreamweaver Lounge! by RuuDie(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2007
Smartsoft make we yarn nah!

(1) (Reply)

Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? / Please Review This Site / The Best Website In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.