Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

She Finally Break Up This Morning. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finally Break Up This Morning. (2335 Views)

I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) / She's Finally Here (see Her Pix) / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Finally Break Up This Morning. by travis365: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
I was the one talking about the girl I'm scared to loose yesterday... So she finally break up this morning and blocked me instantly.... I'm really heartbroken... even with the thing have done for her....it's just too much.. Don't know how to get her off my mind .�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by donbachi(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
just look for a way and find strenght in ur weakness.
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
travis365:
I was the one talking about the girl I'm scared to loose yesterday... So she finally break up this morning and blocked me instantly.... I'm really heartbroken... even with the thing have done for her....it's just too much.. Don't know how to get her off my mind .�

First it's *lose* second you are a man, if she goes move on nau, abi you wan dey cry, this life dey harsh better get used to the idea that women can leave anytime. Focus on yourself, you valued her more than you did yourself that is why she doesn't value you anymore. Work on yourself and hit your goal. Develop yourself.

All my ex-gf broke up with me, I no give myself headache because I know my own value. it's like you don't know yours. if tomorrow you don't achieve your potential, na still she go dey laugh you and justifying her actions.

Chai today's men sha this is why i like street bois and hustlers they do not reason like this. Everybody just soft sha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Dannyyoung26(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
I hope you sha taste her toto... That's my own

5 Likes

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Boxer007(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
travis365:

Darlin, ignore females since they are evil. I will do u right if u let me love u
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by ahnie: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Choi bros....sorry ndo!
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by ahnie: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Boxer007:

Darlin, ignore females since they are evil. I will do u right if u let me love u
You are looking for his fresh innocent yansh to burst abi?

1 Like

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by blinking001(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Join the redpill community and get your life back on track again

1 Like

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by SUPERPACK: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
travis365:
You can't be heartbroken because there is no correlation between the heart and love. I think you are brainbroken.

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
blinking001:
Join the redpill community and get your life back on track again

Rubbish, he doesn't need Red Pill, all his need is ambition and to develop himself, most of the RP i see will just make him a bitter person. NL RP is misogynistic which won't help him. He needs to be ambitious and develop a level of self confidence. When you value yourself, you won't allow other people de-value you. even though RP might have some pointers about self value.
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by millionboi2: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
travis365:
just take m like ticket weh cut.
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Glad she finally came to her senses to realize you don't deserve her.
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
move on or what else do you want us to do?
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
PopSmoke:
move on or what else do you want us to do?
" my b...itch love,coco!, Who like banging.
Ok ok,ok ok"
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Asekhamid: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bro I know its going to be hard but you have to get over her..
Her breaking up with you was a time bomb waiting to explode anytime(and it just did)..
But count yourself lucky you were able to dodge a bullet...
Let Her Go....the guy who is filling up her mind with surely dump her soon and then she will realise the good guy she disposed earlier and want to come back,and by then am sure you wouldn't love her again..

I know it would take time(days,weeks even months) but you will forget about her...

My advice for you now is
-Delete everything about her(pics,number,chats,everything I say) bkos a quotes goes "out of sight is out of mind"..
-start talking to or hanging out with other people(avoid being alone most times) both make and female and you will see how Much you have been missing on in life.
-Start engaging in any form of exercise or sport like wieghtlifting,football,basketball
-But a playstation or Xbox game and start playing(either by yourself or with friends)
-Start chasing your goals in life and invest to create a better future for yourself...I assure you by the time you start making profit and doing well,you will forget about one ungrateful BITCH..

And my advice for your next relationship...always keep this in mind when dealing with your next girlfriend:

(1)Never get entangled to someone you cannot walk away from...
(2)Your Peace of mind is worth everything
(3)Always keep your options open..never let her be the only girl you are talking to...let her see you have more beautiful girls as friends and she can be replaced ASAP(I repeat don't tell her,let her see it and get jealous)
(4)Don't try to avoid drama with a girl...they love drama and tension...but don't be the one to start it..
(5)Never say I love you unless she says it first
(6)Never show emotions to her like jealousy or cry in her presence(if you are very sad or concerned,talk to your male friends instead)
(5)Always give her space once in a while kos she has her life to live and you have yours(so you don't appear needy and desperate..let her miss you Small while you chase your goals)
(6)spend more for yourself than her....she is her fathers responsibility and not yours
(7)Never treat her like a Queen if she doesn't treat you like a KING

You didn't loose her,she lost you
She lost a Diamond while searching for stones
Enjoy your life bro and don't let anyone feel you don't deserve to be loved..kos you do

YOU are the PRIZE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
pcguru1:

Rubbish, he doesn't need Red Pill, all his need is ambition and to develop himself, most of the RP i see will just make him a bitter person. NL RP is misogynistic which won't help him. He needs to be ambitious and develop a level of self confidence. When you value yourself, you won't allow other people de-value you. even though RP might have some pointers about self value.
what does a weed addict like you know? Aren't you depressed today?
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
" my b...itch love,coco!, Who like banging.
Ok ok,ok ok"

let me see so

ok ok ok

you cannot say pop and forget the smoke

.ur head dey there
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
what does a weed addict like you know? Aren't you depressed today?
a lot o lol, my friend dey marry, come help us remove him plaiting, abi no be your job again. grin
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
pcguru1:

a lot o lol, my friend dey marry, come help us remove him plaiting, abi no be your job again. grin
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Boxer007(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
ahnie:

You are looking for his fresh innocent yansh to burst abi?

Yes ooo. May you introduce me to your boyfriend please. I like to make friends
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by blinking001(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
pcguru1:

The redpill isn't focused on women only. Know this fact.

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Boxer007(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
blinking001:

Hello dear
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Psych412(f): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
this guy again.

why won't she leave you. you cheated on her and you want her to forgive you.(how wish she did, then I will know her village people have used her brain to play bet9ja).

Get the Bleep outta of here.

keep on crying crocodile tears. I can donate bucket you can use to fill up with your tears.

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
blinking001:

I've seen the manosphere and Rollo's book and i beg to disagree. Isn't the whole movement centered around navigating modern women and hypergamy. You're better off reading Stephen Covey books if you want meaningful and fulfilling life. I do agree it has some good lessons, but to me it is shrouded in misogyny. If you cannot see that then you are not sure of what you are following.
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Paromarc: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Like I always say, "serious wahala for who go fall in love". I've dated 4 girls but can't say I loved any. All this emotional rollercoaster, I've never rocked them, so I can't say I know how you feel.

Learn how to detach emotions from everything you do in life. Do this and know peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Psych412:
this guy again.

why won't she leave you. you cheated on her and you want her to forgive you.(how wish she did, then I will know her village people have used her brain to play bet9ja).

Get the Bleep outta of here.

keep on crying crocodile tears. I can donate bucket you can use to fill up with your tears.

He hasn't stated that he cheated anywhere , did he ?
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
Paromarc:
Like I always say, "serious wahala for who go fall in love". I've dated 4 girls but can't say I loved any. All this emotional rollercoaster, I've never rocked them, so I can't say I know how you feel.

Learn how to detach emotions from everything you do in life. Do this and know peace.

My brother thank you very much, when I say i am not emotional pple no understand, else man go just commit suicide one day. Emotions are strong thing na why every man must learn not to be emotional esp if you want to survive.

4 Likes

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by manuel80(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
My friend, get busy. It's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by travis365: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Asekhamid:
Bro I know its going to be hard but you have to get over her..
Her breaking up with you was a time bomb waiting to explode anytime(and it just did)..
But count yourself lucky you were able to dodge a bullet...
Let Her Go....the guy who is filling up her mind with surely dump her soon and then she will realise the good guy she disposed earlier and want to come back,and by then am sure you wouldn't love her again..

I know it would take time(days,weeks even months) but you will forget about her...

My advice for you now is
-Delete everything about her(pics,number,chats,everything I say) bkos a quotes goes "out of sight is out of mind"..
-start talking to or hanging out with other people(avoid being alone most times) both make and female and you will see how Much you have been missing on in life.
-Start engaging in any form of exercise or sport like wieghtlifting,football,basketball
-But a playstation or Xbox game and start playing(either by yourself or with friends)
-Start chasing your goals in life and invest to create a better future for yourself...I assure you by the time you start making profit and doing well,you will forget about one ungrateful BITCH..

And my advice for your next relationship...always keep this in mind when dealing with your next girlfriend:

(1)Never get entangled to someone you cannot walk away from...
(2)Your Peace of mind is worth everything
(3)Always keep your options open..never let her be the only girl you are talking to...let her see you have more beautiful girls as friends and she can be replaced ASAP(I repeat don't tell her,let her see it and get jealous)
(4)Don't try to avoid drama with a girl...they love drama and tension...but don't be the one to start it..
(5)Never say I love you unless she says it first
(6)Never show emotions to her like jealousy or cry in her presence(if you are very sad or concerned,talk to your male friends instead)
(5)Always give her space once in a while kos she has her life to live and you have yours(so you don't appear needy and desperate..let her miss you Small while you chase your goals)
(6)spend more for yourself than her....she is her fathers responsibility and not yours
(7)Never treat her like a Queen if she doesn't treat you like a KING

You didn't loose her,she lost you
She lost a Diamond while searching for stones
Enjoy your life bro and don't let anyone feel you don't deserve to be loved..kos you do

YOU are the PRIZE
Thanks very much!!!!wow!!I'm really grateful!.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Boxer007:

hey guys,pls ignore this dude like plague

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Omor pesin still get time to even fall in love shocked

1 Like

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by 123winglass: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
sorry just keep pushing but don't push too hard. she maybe young and not sure about what she wants uet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Vicar In A Sexual Activity With Prison Inmate In Jail Meeting Room / What's Your Wierdest and Wildest Sexual Fantasies ( Adults18+) / Advice: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.