Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

She Finally Break Up This Morning. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finally Break Up This Morning. (2350 Views)

I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) / She's Finally Here (see Her Pix) / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Paromarc: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
pcguru1:

My brother thank you very much, when I say i am not emotional pple no understand, else man go just commit suicide one day. Emotions are strong thing na why every man must learn not to be emotional esp if you want to survive.

I hope they can try it out and see how easy life can be too. Emotions cloud judgement, if you're less emotional in a relationship, you'll be able to pick up signs very early and avert issues that normal lovey-dovey guys dabble in.
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by walter11590: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Omor pesin still get time to even fall in love
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Dreyton36: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
YOU DONT LOOSE A GOOD WOMAN, YOU LOOSE A WOMAN WHO'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU

lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by dietola01(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Breakup dey go on low-key oh grin grin

You will be alright bro
Re: She Finally Break Up This Morning. by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2020
I Av Even 4gotten Abt D Ordeal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of South African Lady Removing Her Pant To Màsturbate Goes Viral / Why Do Old Men Like Young Women / She Wasted Her “good Girlness”- Man Says After Dumping Girlfriend To Wed Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.